Microsoft Rewards is [mod removed] broken

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards is [mod removed] broken in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My search earning points won't track, i recently downloaded and have been using a vpn(its not malware if that's what you are thinking) so, why is this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by JaredKeel, Nov 14, 2019.

1. JaredKeel
    JaredKeel Guest

My search earning points won't track, i recently downloaded and have been using a vpn(its not malware if that's what you are thinking) so, why is this?

:)

JaredKeel, Nov 14, 2019
  2. XBF Ruben D Win User

Hello JaredKeel,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. In regards to this issue, you will need to
    Contact Microsoft Rewards Support. You can do so by clicking the link provided and filling out a support
    inquiry with the Microsoft Rewards Support team. Once you submit the request they will get back with you within 24 to 48 hours of sending the inquiry.

A this time we will be locking this thread as there are no other resolutions for this issue. If you haver any other questions or concerns, not pertaining to this issue, please feel free to create a new thread. Thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  3. Albert X Win User

Big changes to Xbox Game Pass Quests - Thoughts and discussions

I am very disappointed that Puerto Rico was excluded from the Microsoft rewards program when it transitioned from Xbox Rewards.

Now we complete the quests and get the reward points but we have absolutely no way to redeem those points.

[mod removed]
  4. Major Bogart Win User

Xbox turning off during Modern Warfare

Yup the fix would be for the developers to quit releasing broken (Mod Removed) games
  5. UnbarredGlobe Win User

waiting on the rewands pont

Hello am Luis [MOD REMOVED] email is [MOD REMOVED] helps serves rewards OK
  6. D0CT0RCHINSTRAP Win User

xbox.com/errorhelp not working. here's your Xbox One error codes.

I got the same error. When i followed the directions "give it another try. If this happens again, let us know by entering 0x807d0106 at xbox.com/errofhelp so we can investigate." IT DOESNT EVEN
    [Mod Removed] RECOGNIZE IT!!! I am so sick microsoft and their broken products. Thanks for hrs of frustration and zero support. [Mod Removed]
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards is [mod removed] broken - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards mod

2. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards: I just redeemed an Xbox live gold card for one month on Microsoft rewards. I want to put it on my account in the Easter holidays. How long will it take to expire? Will it last until Easter...
  3. Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please: It is much to easy to have an accidental point redemption on the rewards app for xbox one. Please add a 2 factor code emailed or texted to confirm point redemption. The regular browser version has...
  4. i live in qatar and i want to use microsoft rewards is there any way in which i can use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    i live in qatar and i want to use microsoft rewards is there any way in which i can use it: ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆ ac8499d3-49fe-48c2-a42d-18dd7949ade8
  5. Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...: Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working, I played mutiplayer, single player and got 7 achievements and no time to party credit. Is the rewards app faulty or was the quest...
  6. Progresso no Microsoft Rewards está bugando [Mod Translation - Microsoft Rewards Progress...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Progresso no Microsoft Rewards está bugando [Mod Translation - Microsoft Rewards Progress...: A série semanal do rewards tem o requisito de desbloquear 3 conquistas, porém já consegui 5 conquistas em jogos diferentes porém só costa que consegui 2/3 O que fazer? [Mod Translation - The...
  7. Problema con Recompensa en "Microsoft Rewards" [Mod Translation - Problem with "Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con Recompensa en "Microsoft Rewards" [Mod Translation - Problem with "Microsoft...: Tengo un problema, y es que en la aplicación de Microsoft Rewards hay una oferta con el videojuego 'Paladins'. En esta, como en la mayoría de ofertas de este tipo, tienes que "dar click" en la...
  8. Bing não contabiliza as minhas pesquisas no microsoft rewards [Mod Translation-Bing doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bing não contabiliza as minhas pesquisas no microsoft rewards [Mod Translation-Bing doesn't...: Olá, por causa de um erro no contabilizador da Bing acabei de perder minha série consecutiva de desafios semanais no microsoft rewards e provalevemente não irei conseguir cumprir um dos desafios...
  9. Cuando llega Microsoft rewards a Colombia? [Mod Translation-When does Microsoft rewards...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cuando llega Microsoft rewards a Colombia? [Mod Translation-When does Microsoft rewards...: Cuando llega Microsoft rewards a Colombia? [Mod Translation-When does Microsoft rewards arrive in Colombia?] b8659cd8-1222-4450-a118-ab80ce608627
  10. Microsoft Rewards Request [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Request [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: Still haven't resieved an email about how to claim my 50 pound vocher I won on apin to win i have sent picture evidence as well 8432a80e-8aae-43d7-b882-3a4818e40daf