Microsoft Rewards Issues

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Issues in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Has anyone had an issue with your stats not transferring from xbox rewards to Microsoft rewards. ce8b5d43-cbe3-497f-bfee-057161506372 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by xDevi1sRejecTx, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Microsoft Rewards Issues

Has anyone had an issue with your stats not transferring from xbox rewards to Microsoft rewards.

:)

xDevi1sRejecTx, Jun 18, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Link in rewards email not working

Hello BraveSir Paul,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program. You would have to contact their support team via the Microsoft Rewards page for assistance with any Microsoft Rewards issues.

XBLRewards8, Jun 18, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    My points won’t go on

Hello SpRoZuK,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. Microsoft Rewards Points and the Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.

XBLRewards8, Jun 18, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Microsoft Rewards Issues

The Xbox Rewards program has not transitioned yet.

Smwutches, Jun 19, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Link in rewards email not working

Hello BraveSir Paul,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program. You would have to contact their support team via the Microsoft Rewards page for assistance with any Microsoft Rewards issues.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

My points won’t go on

Hello SpRoZuK,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. Microsoft Rewards Points and the Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

I ordered a $10 xbox card and haven't recieved it. My purchase history is blank.

Hello OneAwayFromNone,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. Since that is a Microsoft Rewards offer, we are not fully informed on their program, and cannot give a response for those issues. You would have to contact Microsoft Rewards support from the Microsoft Rewards page.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Missing credits

Hello Woobart,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. Microsoft Support can only see details about Microsoft Rewards. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team
    via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Destiny 2 Punch Card Not Detecting That I Purchased The Game Today?

Hello THE G00D GUYS,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. For issues with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would have to reach out to their support team via the Microsoft Rewards webpage.
Thema:

Microsoft Rewards Issues

1. Microsoft Rewards Issues - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Issues

2. Microsoft rewards issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards issue: Hi. I already have completed the Gears Gridiron card (500 points), but i was not awarded with the points. Can anybody help me? Thanks. 821322a5-319d-48e8-8733-79b6390fc4d3
  3. Microsoft Rewards Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Issue: I never got rewards points for my purchase of doom eternal from Microsoft Xbox digital store. I haven't had this issue in awhile and already sent a request for help from the rewards team. The...
  4. Follow-up To My Microsoft Rewards App Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Follow-up To My Microsoft Rewards App Issue: A couple of hours ago I made a post about how the Microsoft Rewards App didnt count the new achievements that ive gotten. (Literally on the 20th week, 2,500 point bonus) So hours later ive gotten...
  5. Microsoft Rewards issues - Achievement and Redemption Related

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards issues - Achievement and Redemption Related: Certain Achievements I have gotten for the Rewards ( specifically the Femme Fatales). I've earned a couple of achievements in a few eligible games, and though it says the achievement is unlocked,...
  6. Microsoft Rewards Summer Spotlight Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Summer Spotlight Issue: The Summer Spotlight punch card requires you to spend $40 on Summer Spotlight features games. I bought 2 games, Super Star Blast worth approximately $7 and No Man’s Sky worth approximately $37....
  7. Microsoft Rewards Program issue with Hot Deals.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Program issue with Hot Deals.: So, one of the problem I came across is the Hot Deal of $5 Xbox Gift Card for 4,000 Points. It's no longer available and everytime I redeem it on Xbox One's Microsoft Rewards app, I get...
  8. Microsoft Reward issue on XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Reward issue on XBOX: So I am participating in the Xbox Game Pass Punch Card Reward and there is an issue I did everything I am supposed to and unlocked achievements in all the games I was supposed too however my...
  9. Microsoft rewards app location issues

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft rewards app location issues: On Xbox 1, having an issue with the Microsoft rewards app. Every time I try to load it, it simply create an error message saying "console location does not match you current location" Xbox...
  10. Microsoft Rewards Xbox One X points issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Xbox One X points issue: Hello, I purchased an Xbox One X right when it came out so I could get the Scorpio edition. Now months later Xbox Live Rewards changed to Microsoft Rewards. I downloaded the Microsoft Rewards app...