Microsoft rewards keeps telling me to update my location

Discus and support Microsoft rewards keeps telling me to update my location in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; All of a sudden when I try to open the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox One it tells me to go into settings/systen/language and location and update my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Frenzy0, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Frenzy0
    Frenzy0 Guest

All of a sudden when I try to open the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox One it tells me to go into settings/systen/language and location and update my location to my current one. My location is set to Australia like it has always been And I haven't moved anywhere.
    I tried playing around with the location setting but no matter what I do it keeps happening.

Anyone know what going on?

:)

Frenzy0, Dec 8, 2018
  2. Frenzy0 Win User

Same here, just started working all of a sudden. Not sure if it was because I reported it to Microsoft Support yesterday or not, but whatever it works now.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Go to the page where you need to update that info, but don't actually change anything. Maybe it'll work after you do that?
  4. demonslayer8689 Win User

hi i'm from Australia to with the same problem I notice the app done a update and the issues started after that. saying update location nothing worked except changing my location to usa then it worked only problem is u wore on the usa store points still
    counted towards my goals as I do it on the pc as well and it say's Australia my pc and points carried over so what I do I change my location to usa to do the challenges and then when i'm done change it back to oz hopefully they fix it soon it's annoying swapping
    and changing but it works just be careful when looking at prices of games/movies cause at first I was thinking why is this game so cheap when it's a new game that's when I relized I was looking at usa dollars lol. hope this helped anyone.
  5. Frenzy0 Win User

So I installed the Xbox Insiders app and reported the problem like you said so now I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens.
  6. Frathos Win User

Have you tried to install the Xbox Insiders app? You may be able to use that to submit a report after installing it so that the development team can get info from your console. Press and hold the Xbox button on controller and then select Report a problem.
    Choose Apps and then Microsoft Rewards, fill in the applicable subject and description, then click Submit.

Good luck!
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards keeps telling me to update my location - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards keeps

2. Microsoft Rewards $5 Gift Certificate Rapid Fire Notification Bug

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards $5 Gift Certificate Rapid Fire Notification Bug: Currently in the Pre-Alpha Stage Current at approx. 88,900 Points and for whatever reason, my gaming this morning was inundated with probably 200 notifications (in about 5 to 10 minutes) that I...
  3. How do I get Microsoft to quit spamming me on my console with alerts for MS Rewards?

in XboX Insiders
    How do I get Microsoft to quit spamming me on my console with alerts for MS Rewards?: I'm been being spammed with "Treat yourself to a $5 Xbox gift card" messages since yesterday. I have had dozens, often more than one a minute. It's making playing a game, or especially watching...
  4. Microsoft Rewards App won't stop sending me dozens of the same notification

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards App won't stop sending me dozens of the same notification: I'm not sure if this is Preview related, but I haven't seen this issue in the regular Xbox sub so I figured I'd ask here. Link below is to a post I just made about it with a photo. This is on an...
  5. Microsoft Rewards / Xbox achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards / Xbox achievements: Are Microsoft rewards and Xbox achievements one and the same?I always thought they were, but I notice the amounts are always close, but never the same amount 2dffa210-103a-4b66-9440-c8b1521c86db
  6. When will Microsoft rewards be available in the middle east?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Microsoft rewards be available in the middle east?: It has been 16 years and it is only available in few countries. Anyone know if they r planning on supporting another countries or regions? 7f95a00b-adac-4291-b60f-4aacd1241e2a
  7. Microsoft Rewards keeps crashing

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards keeps crashing: Since the last update Skip ahead alpha on Series X. The Microsoft Rewards program now keeps crashing. submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  8. Microsoft Rewards, Xbox Avatars, and Xbox Original Avatars Keep Trying to Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards, Xbox Avatars, and Xbox Original Avatars Keep Trying to Install: Hello Microsoft Community, I am posting this thread due to a constant annoyance on my Xbox system. About every time I turn my Xbox on and I go to "My Games and Apps", I see that my Xbox has yet...
  9. Microsoft: Why do you keep disabling my family's and other family's Reward accounts!??!?!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Why do you keep disabling my family's and other family's Reward accounts!??!?!: Microsoft (Routers): Why do you keep disabling my family's and other family's Reward accounts!??!?! Dear Microsoft Rewards, Why do you keep disabling and enabling people's Microsoft Reward...
  10. Microsoft Is Keeping My XBOX Live Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Is Keeping My XBOX Live Rewards: I Have Not Received Any Rewards For The Games I Have Bought From The Microsoft Store. The Only Rewards I Get Is From The Surveys. b6aea5d0-88fa-4fb6-98f8-22b1e690a832

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox telling my.to update location

2. why microspft rewards on xbox asks for location

3. xbox rewards app keeps asking for location

4. ms rewards xbox update location,
  5. microsoft rewards update broke it,
  6. why is microsoft rewards telling me to update my consoles location,
  7. xbox rewards app telling me to update location but i have not moved