Microsoft Rewards Level 2 + Gold problems

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Level 2 + Gold problems in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So, to cut the long story short. We're level 2 and have a Gold subscription (expires on 7/26/2019), but our account says we're only getting 10:1 for... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Schtrooklee, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Schtrooklee
    Schtrooklee Guest

So, to cut the long story short. We're level 2 and have a Gold subscription (expires on 7/26/2019), but our account says we're only getting 10:1 for every $ spent online at the Microsoft Store (digital purchases: games, addons, movies, software etc). Made
    a few purchases this month and indeed we got only 100 points for the latest 10$ purchase. Also, when clicking on Rewards Dashboard, the amount of points earned at the Store has decreased over the last few weeks from 1700 to 1200. What gives? Please halp. Thank
    you.

:)

Schtrooklee, Apr 22, 2019
  2. H3PA80R Win User

I would contact the support of the rewards programm for help. If the points are less than before, could it be that you changed some for a entry to an sweepstakes?
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Schtrooklee,

Thanks so much for the reply. Insofar as a points breakdown, we here on the forums lack the tools necessary to explain why or why not a certain number of points have been accrued in a Microsoft Rewards account. Your best bet would be to contact the
    Microsoft Rewards team as suggested by our Ambassador in this case. They would be able to more accurately let you know what may have occurred when you were attempting to

earn points with Microsoft Rewards

Microsoft Rewards support request

Go ahead and contact them about this and if you'd like, let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you a bit more.
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. Schtrooklee Win User

Naaah. It's totally weird. I get points for purchases, but only 10:1. They are added to the overall sum of points, but for every purchase made the amount of points under Rewards/Points Breakdown/Shop And Earn is getting lower and lower. Two days ago it
    was around 1260, made a 13.99$ purchase yesterday and now the amount of earned points by shopping (under Rewards/Points Breakdown/Shop And Earn) is 1155. Huh? If I visit Earning History it says that indeed I've been awarded 139 points for the purchase. So,
    no. I haven't redeemed any points for a sweepstakes entry. I'm still stuck at 10:1 and my Status is still only Level 2, but not Level 2 + Live Gold. I thought maybe something got mixed up so I went and redeemed a 12 month Live Gold Subscription code, but to
    no avail. Code was valid, am now good until July 2020. I even tried turning Recurring Billing on/off, hoping something will trigger things back to normal, but to no avail. Finally went and contacted the support directly and have been informed they need more
    time to investigate. Hopefully this gets sorted out. Fingers crossed. Cheers.
  6. Schtrooklee Win User

Here's what we get @ Rewards/Status/See My Level Benefits:

Level 2+Xbox Live Gold- Points earned per $ spent in Microsoft Store online -
    20:1

As mentioned before, last purchase was 10$ and we received only 100 points for that purchase. Also, under Points Breakdown/Shop To Earn the amount of points earned has decreased from 1700 at beginning of April down to 1200 as of today. Under Earning
    History we have three purchases in April of this year (49, 30 and 100 points earned). So, the amount should be higher not lower, right? Any ideas? Thank you. By the way, I think this was pretty clear: 'Level 2 members enjoy bonus points for digital
    Xbox purchases'. R-right?
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Level 2 + Gold problems - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Level

2. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards: Posso ganhar pontos do Microsoft rewards fazendo pesquisa no bingo estando no Brasil? Fiz várias pesquisas mas não caiu pontos na minha conta. ab7b311c-46e7-4760-9fb9-cc9cb2481fe3
  3. Microsoft Rewards App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards App: So currently you can't buy xbox 360 related things with the Rewards App on xbox one, don't know if it's possible but could you allow us to use the Rewards App to buy anything related to the 360....
  4. Applicability of Microsoft Rewards in HK

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Applicability of Microsoft Rewards in HK: Hello, I would like to ask how to obtain Microsoft Rewards points under the HKSAR region? According to Microsoft webpage...
  5. Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...

in XboX Insiders
    Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...: submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. Microsoft Rewards point requirement increase eventhough I'm still Level 2.

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards point requirement increase eventhough I'm still Level 2.: Hello, I just tried to claim a $5 xbox gift card through Microsoft Rewards, but the requirement suddenly went up from 3700 points to 4800 points. I specifically bought a game to put me over the...
  7. Microsoft Rewards Level 2 not appearing.

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards Level 2 not appearing.: Xbox live Rewards just changed to Microsoft rewards in Canada a few days ago and it says in the FAQ "Previous Xbox live rewards members with a My VIP Star Rank will automatically be upgraded to...
  8. Microsoft Rewards only level 1 and I am a VIP star 2, so I should be Level 2 in Microsoft ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards only level 1 and I am a VIP star 2, so I should be Level 2 in Microsoft ...: Just heard that Microsoft Rewards is now up for Australia, (weird as it states that it starts at end of month). I look at the page and I am Level 1. But in the questions on the VIP page of Xbox...
  9. Microsoft Rewards Page Leveling and Discounts on Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Page Leveling and Discounts on Rewards: The Answer given by me and my friend is the leveling system we really enjoy the discounts off certain rewards when you reach level 2 its great to get the discounts but in all honesty I think it...
  10. No information on how to know if im being logged in for Microsoft Rewards to go to next level ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No information on how to know if im being logged in for Microsoft Rewards to go to next level ...: I checked the status of being logged in everyday and im good their but my login ins which is the only thing i need fifteen days is not showing up. 8533de7e-bf96-495a-a857-45468c46dedb