Microsoft Rewards - Market not supported?

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards - Market not supported? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello! After the recent expansion of MS Rewards to more countries including mine (Greece), i've tried to access the Rewards app from my Xbox console... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ozymandias3882, Aug 4, 2022.

1. Microsoft Rewards - Market not supported?

Hello!

After the recent expansion of MS Rewards to more countries including mine (Greece), i've tried to access the Rewards app from my Xbox console but I get the "Your current market is not supported" message.

I can, however, access the Microsoft Rewards page from my browser and earn points from web search etc, normally.

Is there any solution for the problem with the console app?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Ozymandias3882, Aug 4, 2022
  2. Ozymandias3882 Win User

Hey, thank you. Yes, i just checked and all 3 are set to Greece.
  3. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, Ozymandias3882. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please double check that your Microsoft account, Xbox profile and console are all set to Greece?

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Waiting for your reply.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

According to two big websites that published the news about the 38 new countries added to the Rewards program, looks like some of the countries recently added does not support Rewards on Xbox. So this is probably why you cannot access it on the console.

"It appears that, at least in some countries, support for the rewards program is not available for Xbox."

https://www.onmsft.com/news/microsoft-rewards-e...

https://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft/micros...

Standard Disclaimer: These are non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Sorry about this.
  5. xx HOS1Mxx Win User

Microsoft reward

It still tell me your current market is not supported and i selected usa store and english in language what is the problem in the microsoft rewards
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Microsoft Rewards

Hi! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Rewards will always change depending on the regions, other regions don't have access to the Microsoft rewards program, this must depend on laws and regulations as well as market type
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards - Market not supported? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Market

2. Microsoft rewards in Africa and other countries

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft rewards in Africa and other countries: For work reasons I had to move to Africa 3 years ago and took my xbox. All friends can play microsoft rewards quests and get reward points while I cant, despite having the same gaming console,...
  3. Microsoft Rewards Reward Keeps Declining

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards Reward Keeps Declining: I had 8,500 microsoft rewards points saved up which is enough to buy one free month of Xbox Live Gold using Microsoft Rewards. My issue started on Monday when I tried to redeem it, however. Every...
  4. is microsoft rewards currently available in Bangladesh? on 2022

in XBoX on Windows
    is microsoft rewards currently available in Bangladesh? on 2022: i am currently in Bangladesh. But idk how i can fully access microsoft rewards. now i have enough points to redeem a prize but to be confirmed, is microsoft rewards available in Bangladesh? i have...
  5. Microsoft rewards not working.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards not working.: Hi there I know its been reported before, and it is being reported again but Microsoft rewards on my xbox is not working. It started off with "Achieve more earn more" not working for 4 days in a...
  6. Microsoft Rewards App [Known Issue]

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards App [Known Issue]: Hello Gamers, We are aware that players are having issues with the Microsoft Rewards app. The team is working on resolving these issues, and we will post when there are any updates. For Game...
  7. Microsoft rewards app problem.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app problem.: Microsoft rewards app problem. I have tried launching it on both Xbox series x and Xbox one x but it just gets stuck on splash screen and back to home page. Has been like it all day....
  8. Microsoft Rewards on xbox not opening

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards on xbox not opening: Hi, I'm unable to open the rewards app on xbox today, who can help me please? a47084be-794b-4c19-81b4-06807f82bef3
  9. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards: For the best part of the last two months I have unable to log onto my Rewards App using my Series S console. Naturally I got in touch with Microsoft "Support" and they have done absolutely nothing...
  10. what does it mean when your Microsoft reward says current market is not supported

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what does it mean when your Microsoft reward says current market is not supported: whats does it mean when the microsoft rewards store says current market is not supported? f6951eab-7ca0-4706-a174-1de8126ef01f