Microsoft Rewards Missing Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Missing Xbox Live Gold in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Resolved: As of 4/15/19 the rewards redemption store does not display the 3 or 12 month Xbox Live Gold options. When will they be back? I see in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Capt America300, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Microsoft Rewards Missing Xbox Live Gold

Resolved: As of 4/15/19 the rewards redemption store does not display the 3 or 12 month Xbox Live Gold options. When will they be back? I see in the past that they needed to be "restocked" is that the case this time as well?

:)

Capt America300, Apr 17, 2019
  2. nol95 Win User

Xbox Gold Quests for September 2018 rewards not received.

This wasn't a Microsoft Rewards issue, it was an Xbox Live Gold Quests thing. Not related to MS Rewards.
  3. Dragos Drakkar Win User

12 Month Xbox Live Gold Reward missing 12/30/18

Anyone else now missing all of the Xbox Live Gold rewards through here now? Was the demand so high that they completely disabled the ability to get any Gold here?
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Microsoft Rewards

I use the Microsoft Rewards for Xbox Live Gold, and that's about it currently.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

problem with my account.

Hello Chief Gold Fin,

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.
  6. JayMax1111 Win User

I would get in touch with the Microsoft reward team to resolve this issue for you.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Missing Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Missing

2. Microsoft Rewards Quest - Reward Missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Quest - Reward Missing: Upon completing the 3 month quest that had to do with the jungle, moon, and desert, I had seen i had a reward earned under redeem for 3 free months of games with gold. There was no indication of...
  3. Missing Microsoft Rewards Points

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Microsoft Rewards Points: The other day I tried redeeming a 100$ xbox gift card using the Microsoft rewards program. However, my phone crashed during the process. When I powered my phone back on, my points disappeared...
  4. Microsoft Rewards Points Missing

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards Points Missing: I bought Far Cry 5 a few months ago and I am not getting the points that the offer is giving. 39b84455-dc33-4779-a56b-3e845cd280c3
  5. Missing Microsoft Rewards Points After Redeeming Gems.

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Microsoft Rewards Points After Redeeming Gems.: I've been advised to post here by Live Chat after being advised to contact them by the MyVIP support. Just over a week back I converted 250 gems for 5,000 Microsoft Rewards Points, however...
  6. Missing XBox Rewards to Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing XBox Rewards to Microsoft Rewards: Last week I exchanged 2 x 250 worth of Gems for 2 x 5000 Microsoft Rewards credits. The Gems were taken from my account but confirmation was not received. I have checked my MS Rewards account but...
  7. 20,500 Microsoft Reward Credits were 'deposited' on May 30th but are still missing.

in XBoX Rewards
    20,500 Microsoft Reward Credits were 'deposited' on May 30th but are still missing.: Firstly, I used 1,000 VIP gems to get TWO of the 10,000 Microsoft reward credits for 500 gems each, on May 5th. They didn't get deposited on the 15th, so I waited until the 30th. They are shown...
  8. 20,500 Microsoft Rewards credit was deposited on the 30th but they're still missing from my ...

in XBoX Rewards
    20,500 Microsoft Rewards credit was deposited on the 30th but they're still missing from my ...: I bought two of the 10,000 Microsoft reward credits in early May. It finally said they were deposited on the 30th, but my Microsoft account still don't have them deposited. 20,500 total Thanks...
  9. Missing xbox live membership redeemed from reward. Zero help from microsoft support.

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing xbox live membership redeemed from reward. Zero help from microsoft support.: Hello, I redeemed a 12-month xbox live membership from Microsoft rewards on April 27th. Never received in the mail or in an email. Chat support cannot help as they just push me to this forum....
  10. Missing lots of x box Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing lots of x box Microsoft rewards: I dont know why but I purchased x box live and games all the time and I'm not getting the points. Please contact me back at [Mod Removed - Personal Information] thank you I signed up for the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 12 months xbox live gold with microsoft rewards