Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Do movies purchases as part of a bundle count towards a punch? Example : The Best of Tarantino 6-Film Collection fbbc37ba-c33c-4730-adc0-632eee43a3de Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by joseWBYCT, Jan 7, 2019.

1. joseWBYCT
    joseWBYCT Guest

Do movies purchases as part of a bundle count towards a punch? Example : The Best of Tarantino 6-Film Collection

:)

joseWBYCT, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Movies

2. Suspensión de cuenta en Microsoft rewards[Account suspension in Microsoft rewards]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspensión de cuenta en Microsoft rewards[Account suspension in Microsoft rewards]: La verdad es que un dia al abrir la aplicación en la xbox one me decia que no podia acceder al panel de recompensas, despues me fui a mi cuenta desde el navegador y al entrar en la sección de...
  3. Microsoft rewards won't redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards won't redeem: Microsoft rewards wont redeem says priprob with account or order rewards department just givrs me a run around saying they dont see no issues with my account i want to redeem my points...
  4. Microsoft rewards won't redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards won't redeem: Hi im trying to redeem my Microsoft rewards points but it wont let me and says unable to due to risk i called Microsoft and xbox both they say they see no issues with my account to be a risk i...
  5. Offer for Microsoft Movies and TV Rewards points not showing up

in XBoX Rewards
    Offer for Microsoft Movies and TV Rewards points not showing up: Thank you for the program! I hope you could help me, I have completed the requirements of "Must watch" and "Movie Marathon " but the status bar hasn't changed nor awarded the points for that...
  6. Microsoft Movies & TV Rewards for March Missing

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Movies & TV Rewards for March Missing: Hello, I am missing 3,000 points and 5 gems from purchases. March 14 I purchased Star Wars: The Last Jedi for $19.99 March 19 I purchased Blade Runner 2049 for $19.99 March 22 I purchased...
  7. Microsoft Movies & TV Rewards Credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Movies & TV Rewards Credits: I've purchased some movies this month but haven't received any credit on Xbox Live Rewards. Should move the bar on TV Showmance and Must Watch. Should complete Movie Marathon the spend $25 in...
  8. Microsoft Movies & TV Rewards Progress not Updated

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Movies & TV Rewards Progress not Updated: I have purchased 3 movie titles (each for $20) from the New Releases list for the Microsoft Movies & TV Rewards Mission and the progress on these missions has not been updated. I purchased 2 of...
  9. Concern with Microsoft Movies & TV Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Concern with Microsoft Movies & TV Rewards: I am concerned that credit has not shown up for purchases regarding the Microsoft Movies & TV Rewards in MyMission. The section titled Must Watch requires purchasing specific titles and you get...
  10. Microsoft Movies & TV Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Movies & TV Rewards: So, I purchased Atomic Blonde, Wonder Woman, and Valerian but none of these appear to be counting towards the Must Watch portion of the mission. I know they counted towards Movie Marathon so will...