Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Do movies purchases as part of a bundle count towards a punch? Example : The Best of Tarantino 6-Film Collection fbbc37ba-c33c-4730-adc0-632eee43a3de Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by joseWBYCT, Jan 7, 2019.

1. joseWBYCT
    joseWBYCT Guest

Do movies purchases as part of a bundle count towards a punch? Example : The Best of Tarantino 6-Film Collection

:)

joseWBYCT, Jan 7, 2019
  2. LegoNinja187 Win User

I have a feeling that it would only count as one purchase, but don't quote me on that.

Perhaps have a look in the terms of that punch card.
  3. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

Movie and TV Microsoft punch card rewards

Nope, it doesn’t I’ve tried this, just make sure its $4 or more. Also this punch card os great, I try to complete it every month!!
  4. XBF George L Win User

Hello!

Thanks for reaching out to us with this inquiry here on the forums. I understand you had a question about Punch Cards with purchase of bundled movies. I'm pretty sure it would only count as a single purchases even if it may come with multiple movies. Thanks
    for reaching out.
  5. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Pretty sure it's based on unique purchases, so a bundle will show up as 1 movie, but I have not tried this.
  6. joseWBYCT Win User

No - i mean, if i purchase a bundle that has “x” number of movies in it, does that bundle count as multiple punches on the punch card (in the case of the Tarantino Collection example, because there are six movies in the bundle, i would receive a punch
    for each for 3 of the films contained within the bundle) or does a movie bundle only count for 1 punch on the punch card? Perhaps a better example would be Blade Trilogy bundle...if i were to purchase THAT, would that purchase count as 3 individual movies
    and thereby award 3 individual punches, or would this still only count as a single purchase and therefore only earnna single punch?
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Movies

2. Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points: I have a fair amount of Microsoft rewards points from doing Bing searches and daily activities and so far I've been using the points to buy 1 month of Xbox Live gold. However is there way I can...
  3. Free Rental of Elf on Microsoft Rewards on Xbox

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Rental of Elf on Microsoft Rewards on Xbox: O thanks I havent seen itannoumced anywhere i love that film. b9e12450-f471-45c2-98aa-b3f7caa7bf28
  4. Movie and TV Microsoft punch card rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Movie and TV Microsoft punch card rewards: If I rent something for for $3.99 does that count as $4 cuz it says you need to rent or buy something as $4 or up b9654572-5e18-41a6-9bdf-6ac1e311b192
  5. Offer for Microsoft Movies and TV Rewards points not showing up

in XBoX Rewards
    Offer for Microsoft Movies and TV Rewards points not showing up: Thank you for the program! I hope you could help me, I have completed the requirements of "Must watch" and "Movie Marathon " but the status bar hasn't changed nor awarded the points for that...
  6. Microsoft Movies & TV Rewards for March Missing

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Movies & TV Rewards for March Missing: Hello, I am missing 3,000 points and 5 gems from purchases. March 14 I purchased Star Wars: The Last Jedi for $19.99 March 19 I purchased Blade Runner 2049 for $19.99 March 22 I purchased...
  7. Microsoft Movies & TV Rewards Credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Movies & TV Rewards Credits: I've purchased some movies this month but haven't received any credit on Xbox Live Rewards. Should move the bar on TV Showmance and Must Watch. Should complete Movie Marathon the spend $25 in...
  8. Microsoft Movies & TV Rewards Progress not Updated

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Movies & TV Rewards Progress not Updated: I have purchased 3 movie titles (each for $20) from the New Releases list for the Microsoft Movies & TV Rewards Mission and the progress on these missions has not been updated. I purchased 2 of...
  9. Concern with Microsoft Movies & TV Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Concern with Microsoft Movies & TV Rewards: I am concerned that credit has not shown up for purchases regarding the Microsoft Movies & TV Rewards in MyMission. The section titled Must Watch requires purchasing specific titles and you get...
  10. Microsoft Movies & TV Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Movies & TV Rewards: So, I purchased Atomic Blonde, Wonder Woman, and Valerian but none of these appear to be counting towards the Must Watch portion of the mission. I know they counted towards Movie Marathon so will...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft rewards movies punch card tv series

2. xbox tv punch card