Microsoft rewards not redeeming

Discus and support Microsoft rewards not redeeming in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Today I was in Microsoft rewards and I purchased 1 month of xbox live gold membership with my points, however when I look at my subscriptions to see if... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by costabernard, Oct 16, 2020.

1. costabernard
    costabernard Guest

Today I was in Microsoft rewards and I purchased 1 month of xbox live gold membership with my points, however when I look at my subscriptions to see if I have the membership or if I try to play an online game it doesn't let me as if I don't have the subscription
    , but when I look at my points it doesn't show any of the points used for the purchase. What have I done wrong?

:)

costabernard, Oct 16, 2020
  2. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  3. Oraclea Win User

badlands rewards

Hi, for this promotion, my option to redeem the 3 months of Game Pass arrived as one of the items that could be redeemed (for 0 points) in the "Redeem" section of
    my Microsoft Rewards page. Once redeemed, I got the code in an email to my Xbox/Microsoft Rewards account email address.

I'd check to see if you have the option to redeem it there, and then contact
    Microsoft Rewards Customer Support
    if you don't see it there. Hope that helps!
  4. Smwutches Win User

I Redeemed points for a 1-Month Code for the Xbox Game Pass and did not get the code.

The Xbox Rewards program is not the same as the Microsoft Rewards program. So if you redeemed Microsoft Rewards points for game pass, you would need to continue trying to work with Microsoft Rewards support. Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Points

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will
    convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Will VIP gems be monetized if they are not redeemed by the time the program closes?

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned.
    One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards not redeeming - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards redeeming

2. Microsoft Rewards Redeeming Through Phone

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards Redeeming Through Phone: A few days ago i was redeeming my microsoft rewards points on my phone for a $5 dollar gift card for my Xbox One S. I got home that day and looked in my microsoft account balance and i had a few...
  3. Can my sister from a different region redeem my Microsoft Rewards points?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my sister from a different region redeem my Microsoft Rewards points?: Hello. I'm living in Spain and my sister moved from Spain to Japan. Now, I want to gift her the new Xbox Series X, and want to redeem my 170.000 points of Rewards into japanese gift cards and...
  4. Can my sister from a different region redeem my Microsoft Rewards points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my sister from a different region redeem my Microsoft Rewards points?: Hello. I'm living in Spain and my sister moved from Spain to Japan. Now, I want to gift her the new Xbox Series X, and want to redeem my 170.000 points of Rewards into japanese gift cards and...
  5. I use microsoft rewards with vpn can i redeem a unated states coupon on greece ??

in XBoX Accessibility
    I use microsoft rewards with vpn can i redeem a unated states coupon on greece ??: i use the microsoft rewards with vpn so i will buy with my points an xbox gift card of 10$ can i use this card on greece if i will bought it from unated states server ?? plz awnser...
  6. Unable to redeem Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redeem Microsoft rewards: I am unable to redeem mocrosoft rewards points for the $5 Xbox gift card. I get to the phone number verification page and ask for a SMS text to be sent and receive an error that “there is a...
  7. Nao consigo resgatar o meu premio de conquista diaria no Microsoft rewards[I cannot redeem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nao consigo resgatar o meu premio de conquista diaria no Microsoft rewards[I cannot redeem...: Nao consigo resgatar o premio de 50 pontos da conquista diaria [Translation - I can't redeem the 50-point prize for daily achievement] 63e76360-e4f0-4d72-83f4-c50afa229a67
  8. Redeeming Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Redeeming Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards: How can i redeem my xbox points i esrned my microsoft rewards? I can not fins where the code is to redeem. Thanks! 3d1ae14c-7777-4f51-b877-6adfdd44d9c9
  9. redeem Microsoft rewards give to family member

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    redeem Microsoft rewards give to family member: How do you give a family member Microsoft rewards points? c97b582d-c88a-49e9-8d72-16c29692463a
  10. Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards: I am trying to redeem one moth of Xbox live membership using Microsoft reward points but it says 'There's an issue with your account or order' and tells me to contact support....