Microsoft Rewards on xbox not letting you do the daily achievement quest

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards on xbox not letting you do the daily achievement quest in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello i have been having issues with microsoft rewards on xbox recently i am able to do everything and get rewarded for it aswell apart from quest... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IAm[Dumb], Jul 29, 2020.

1. IAm[Dumb]
    IAm[Dumb] Guest

Hello i have been having issues with microsoft rewards on xbox recently

i am able to do everything and get rewarded for it aswell apart from quest that require achievements as i can't get rewarded for it although i do multiple achievements but still doesn't give me the rewards for the daily achievements

has anyone else had this problem? if you have a fix please post it in the comments i am missing out on a LOT of points right now

:)

IAm[Dumb], Jul 29, 2020
  2. IAm[Dumb] Win User

i did all of that and im talking about the quest on the microsoft rewards app on xbox not the game pass app quest

the game pass app on xbox works perfectly even achievements
  3. BEEFENCE Win User

I has the same thing happen - lost an 8 week streek and had 16 achievements in two games not register for the challenge
  4. GamerMike_07 Win User

Are you talking about on the weekly challenge, where you have to unlock 3 achievements from any xbox one game? Because I had trouble getting it done yesterday too. I get everything else done but couldn't get the 3 achievement one to credit. It stinks because
    I had a steak going and lost out because of a possible bug or glitch. I tried contact Microsoft rewards about it and their contact us page was not working right. Is there anyway to report this too someone?

I'm sorry to hear you having trouble too with. I hope they get this problem fix soon.
  5. GamerMike_07 Win User

Just saw this morning on the Microsoft Rewards App (On the Xbox) that they have problems and they are trying to fix the bugs. So, now that they acknowledge the problems. Is there anyway they can restore the streak to everyone? because it stinks that
    everyone who had streak lost them because of these bugs.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

I think I unlocked four achievements last night without getting my daily reward then I tried this morning. Two more achievements didn't help. Finally this afternoon after unlocking one more achievement I got my fifty reward points. I'm not sure if there
    is a bug with the rewards app or if you have to wait twenty four hours after you unlock your last reward. I just started to run into this problem two days ago.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards on xbox not letting you do the daily achievement quest - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards letting

2. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards: i redeemed 200 robux nothing happened and i got no code. 6ed0f693-4817-45b6-bb83-e2204b1077fc
  3. when will microsoft rewards come to philippines?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when will microsoft rewards come to philippines?: Is there any chance that Microsoft rewards or even Xbox live be available in the Philippines? 67219d96-d58f-4393-8b1e-e50f918d893e
  4. Halo infinite punch card for microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Halo infinite punch card for microsoft rewards: Hi, I have pre-ordered the Halo infinite campaign on xbox series x and so I activated the punch card on microsoft rewards on xbox, but the punch card won't complete. Is it only going to complete...
  5. Question: Will Xbox Game Pass for PC - 3 months for 20,400 Microsoft Rewards points as a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Question: Will Xbox Game Pass for PC - 3 months for 20,400 Microsoft Rewards points as a...: I was going to spend $14.99 on one month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate this morning, but if the 20,400 Microsoft Rewards points I got my account up to just now is enough to extend my Xbox Game Pass...
  6. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox, UK support unable/unwilling to reply?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox, UK support unable/unwilling to reply?: My email sent have been edited for brevity sake and ticket numbers removed for security reasons with #…… Microsoft support reply: Sent out on the 11/11/21 I’ve been trying to get assistance...
  7. Microsoft Rewards Program not letting me earn points anymore.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards Program not letting me earn points anymore.: So, it's taken a toll for the worst. I can't complete or earn points anymore no matter what. I think there is a virus in the program or I could be banned. 8b2eb3bb-67b2-46c3-bf1d-75a723da8e43
  8. Microsoft Rewards is Not letting me complete a task

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards is Not letting me complete a task: There's this task that says i have to search on Bing 50 times. Well on phone or Xbox they don't count for some reason so i used an alt account to try and do that same task to see if it was the...
  9. Microsoft Rewards won’t let me join although I’m an insider.

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards won’t let me join although I’m an insider.: submitted by /u/batmanreaper12 [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft Rewards not letting me claim points for a purchase I made in April

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Microsoft Rewards not letting me claim points for a purchase I made in April: I have downloaded microsoft rewards after seeing it appear on my dashboard on Xbox home. I am loving the app so far but have had one trouble with it. I have bought and installed sea of thieves...