Microsoft Rewards on Xbox One

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards on Xbox One in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Over a week ago there was an update to the app and since updating, I see the daily tasks with +3 in yellow as before. I open the task and do what is... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by coolstream, Sep 7, 2018.

1. coolstream
    coolstream Guest

Over a week ago there was an update to the app and since updating, I see the daily tasks with +3 in yellow as before. I open the task and do what is required (e.g. check out a new game) but when I return to the rewards dashboard, the link has not changed
    to a green 3 but is stuck on yellow 3 and I get no credits.

I have contacted support but they don't appear to have any idea what I am talking about and say they will need screenshots (which is not supported in rewards dashboard).

Does anyone else have this problem?

:)

coolstream, Sep 7, 2018
  2. XBF George L
    XBF George L Guest
    XBF George L, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Prophet0
    Prophet0 Guest
    I want to convert my Microsoft Rewards points to Xbox points.

Prophet0, Sep 7, 2018
  4. Tormaz
    Tormaz Guest

Hello!

The few times I have ever seen this it was happening, it was my understanding it impacted all users on Xbox and PC. The couple things I would suggest trying are hard resetting your xbox by pressing and holding the power button for 10 seconds, then powering
    it back on. If that doesn't do the trick I would try doing it on a PC and see if it works there.

Tormaz, Sep 7, 2018
  5. I have also seen this issue with the app. There is a way to take a screenshot though. Stream the Xbox to your Windows 10 device via the Xbox app, then launch the app on the Xbox, then when you get to the issue again, just press the print screen key on
    your keyboard, then you can paste it into your paint app, and save as a pic which you can share to Microsoft rewards Support.

StuartATrueRed, Sep 7, 2018
  6. coolstream
    coolstream Guest
    Thanks for replying. I will try the reboot but I am not hopeful as I have the same problem on all four of my xboxes (all using same account with one of them running the beta preview FW).

I will report back...

coolstream, Sep 7, 2018
  7. coolstream
    coolstream Guest
    Unfortunately none of my PCs (I volunteer many for cancer research) are able to function with Windows 10.

It looks as if I am going to have to take photographs so that Microsoft support can help me with a Microsoft product

coolstream, Sep 7, 2018
  8. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox One

Same here, since the beginning of September no daily task is updating or giving any reward

MRallamagoosa, Sep 7, 2018
  9. CIDkidzPILLZ
    CIDkidzPILLZ Guest
    I've had this issue pop up on me a few times now as well.

Besides all the other good suggestions that've already been made in this thread. It would definitely help the Microsoft Rewards team for you to report the problem directly from the consoles as well. You can do this by using the 'report a problem' tool provided
    with the 'Xbox Insider Hub' app.

Here's a link with the information on
    how to report a problem (provide feedback) threw your console

CIDkidzPILLZ, Sep 7, 2018
  10. coolstream
    coolstream Guest
    Thanks for that suggestion and the link.

coolstream, Sep 7, 2018
  11. coolstream
    coolstream Guest
    I went back to follow the suggestion to give feedback via Xbox Insider and saw that the daily objectives had changed.

I don't know if this issue has been officially addressed, but can report that the five new tasks available all worked and all gave reward points.

I can't see a way to edit the title of my original post to add '-FIXED', but would like to hear if others have the same positive result.

Thanks again for the replies to this post.

coolstream, Nov 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards

2. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards: Oi Estou com um pequeno problema eu juntei 1750 pontos para pegar R$5,00 abri o app no XBOX e fui resgata-los logo depois o app fechou...
  3. Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card: Do movies purchases as part of a bundle count towards a punch? Example : The Best of Tarantino 6-Film Collection fbbc37ba-c33c-4730-adc0-632eee43a3de
  4. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards: My friends microsoft rewards account was suspended how do we get it unsuspended e73cbdbc-9e76-4b8e-81dd-3fa46de99b16
  5. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards: I recently reedimed a £5 giftcard and i still didnt get it 7c92b23b-2602-4acf-9442-9d3898a46985
  6. Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through: I had iver 6000 points, so i spent some for the $5 xbox gift card and the rest on the $1.25 gift card, but all it did was delete the $5 dollars and the 4000+ points and only gave me the $1.25!...
  7. Microsoft Rewards Points Did Not Redeem In Cash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points Did Not Redeem In Cash: Hi I don't know where else to go, because the Xbox Support doesn't really have this kind of problems in their choices. Anyway,I just redeem 23,900 Microsoft Rewards points for a gift card of...
  8. Microsoft rewards problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards problem: So back when it was xbox live rewards and they hadn't merged that into microsoft rewards, I used up my "gems" I believe they were called to redeem 2 prepaid debit cards. Those debit cards were...
  9. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards: Hello, I have been having issues trying to redeem y rewards points on Xbox. When use the app to do so, I select "Cash your points", then the "4,650 points into $5 gift card", then hit "Redeem...
  10. Redeemed Xbox live gold from Microsoft rewards and having trouble having it applied to my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed Xbox live gold from Microsoft rewards and having trouble having it applied to my...: I redeemed a reward for 12 months of Xbox live gold and received a code but when I tried to use the code it would not work, saying it had already been used. I used the link in the email to contact...