Microsoft rewards on Xbox One

Discus and support Microsoft rewards on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have not received credit for completing a quest in the microsoft rewards app on xbox one. There is a typical delay, but I completed this quest weeks... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BETRREDTHANDEAD, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Microsoft rewards on Xbox One

I have not received credit for completing a quest in the microsoft rewards app on xbox one. There is a typical delay, but I completed this quest weeks ago and other quests have been marked completed.

Years ago I was invited into the rewards program by mail and a fancy card with my name on it. That first program also suffered from lack of accurate tracking or ability to redeem points.

Why should I continue to participate if the app is not going to function correctly or accurately?

I was excited by the idea of earning rewards by being a gold member and participating in the original program. That excitement has been eroded over the years by poor execution of concept. I was hopeful that the app would have improved with its migration
    to the XBL dashboard, but I have been frustrated by my experience.

I was required to complete a total of 21 achievements in game pass games between certain dates starting in February and ending March 4th 2019. I completed more than double the required amount, but have only received credit for 15. With less than 48 hours
    remaining will I receive credit that I’ve completed?

please advise, thanks in advance for your time.

I hope I am an isolated case, but my gut tells me I am not alone.

:)

BETRREDTHANDEAD, Mar 7, 2019
  2. XBF George L Win User

Blast out of Moon gate.

3. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

xboxrewords

Hello wolf rageing,

From the FAQ:

What's the difference between Microsoft Rewards points and Xbox Live Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems?

One Microsoft Rewards point is equal to one Xbox Live Rewards Credit. Microsoft Rewards points can be redeemed whenever you want for the rewards you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog, including Microsoft Store digital gift cards. Xbox Live Rewards
    Credits are automatically converted to your local currency every two weeks and deposited in your Microsoft account, while MyVIP Gems could be redeemed for items in the MyVIP Vault.
  5. Prophet0 Win User

I want to convert my Microsoft Rewards points to Xbox points.

Hi there,

Your account points, are they Xbox Rewards credits (rewards.xbox.com), or are the Microsoft Rewards (formerly called Bing Rewards) points?

For Xbox Rewards credits have you requested a deposit already on rewards.xbox.com? Keep in mind deposits are done by the 15th and 30th of the month. If you requested a deposit, did it give you a specific date?

If they are Microsoft Reward points (Bing rewards) Microsoft.com/rewards, you have to redeem them for one of the options though that site.

They are two separate programs with two different redemption options. Microsoft Rewards won't show on Xbox Rewards same as Xbox Rewards credits won't show in your Microsoft Rewards page.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

I want to convert my Microsoft Rewards points to Xbox points.

Hi there,

Your account points, are they Xbox Rewards credits (rewards.xbox.com), or are the Microsoft Rewards (formerly called Bing Rewards) points?

For Xbox Rewards credits have you requested a deposit already on rewards.xbox.com? Keep in mind deposits are done by the 15th and 30th of the month. If you requested a deposit, did it give you a specific date?

If they are Microsoft Reward points (Bing rewards) Microsoft.com/rewards, you have to redeem them for one of the options though that site.

They are two separate programs with two different redemption options. Microsoft Rewards won't show on Xbox Rewards same as Xbox Rewards credits won't show in your Microsoft Rewards page.
Thema:

Microsoft rewards on Xbox One

1. Microsoft rewards on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards

2. Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes'

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes': Is it just me or is there only one prize in these competitions that millions of people spend hours earning points for just so they can achieve a couple of entries? What are the actual odds of...
  3. Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.: I redeemed Microsoft points for a 5 dollar Xbox gift card, now im having trouble using it to buy a game in the store. It seems that the gift card has been converted to Microsoft miscellaneous...
  4. Use Microsoft Rewards to promote apps

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Use Microsoft Rewards to promote apps: So, we all know how rewards always promotes and encourages you to play some different game pass games, but for me at least, there isn't any encouragement to use any apps apart from mixer or...
  5. Microsoft Rewards - Game Pass Question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards - Game Pass Question: Hi, I've already finish the Hellblade Game and got 1000 G before the new quests from Microsoft Rewards come. The quest asks to unlock 2 achievementts to get 200 points in Microsoft Rewards, but...
  6. Microsoft Rewards: Redeeming Xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Redeeming Xbox gift card: Hello, I've recently heard that when redeeming an Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards, they will no longer send you the code to access it on your Xbox account. So I was wondering how would it...
  7. microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft rewards: what are the odds a of me winning the fortnite bundle per one entry. How many people enter??? 47f542ea-5f5f-4dd3-8b89-13db394f7aab
  8. Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa?: Hi Microsoft - Why is Microsoft Xbox Rewards Program not available in South Africa - but it is available in many other countries? Why has South Africa been excluded from the program? When will...
  9. Microsoft reward points not given

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft reward points not given: Hello, i have two questions. On the xbox microsoft rewards app you could earn 2500 microsoft points for downloading Realm Royale and buying either the fonders pack or buying 1000 crowns of in game...
  10. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards: So I used my microsoft rewards balance to get a month of xbox game pass. They send a code to an email where you redeem the code. The issue here is I dont have access to my primary email address so...