Microsoft Rewards on Xbox One

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards on Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey guys is anyone having any issues with the new FIFA punchcard? Everything was going smoothly until the unlock an achievement part, however when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YouTubeFeyhs, May 23, 2020 at 7:52 AM.

1. YouTubeFeyhs
    YouTubeFeyhs Guest

Hey guys is anyone having any issues with the new FIFA punchcard? Everything was going smoothly until the unlock an achievement part, however when I try to say that I’ve done it it never goes through and takes me to the store. Also yes I did unlock two
    achievements during this period.

:)

YouTubeFeyhs, May 23, 2020 at 7:52 AM
  2. XBF George L Win User

Blast out of Moon gate.

3. Smwutches Win User

A WARNING ABOUT XBOX REWARDS POINTS AFTER YOU CASH THEM IN!

I thought it was the other way around that xbox rewards was turning into Microsoft rewards.

Na, what we using here are called "Live" rewards, the other one is called Xbox rewards/Microsoft rewards(what we bout to switch to).
    Actually this is the Xbox Live Rewards program. What it is being switched to is Microsoft Rewards. There is no Live Rewards.
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

xboxrewords

Hello wolf rageing,

From the FAQ:

What's the difference between Microsoft Rewards points and Xbox Live Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems?

One Microsoft Rewards point is equal to one Xbox Live Rewards Credit. Microsoft Rewards points can be redeemed whenever you want for the rewards you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog, including Microsoft Store digital gift cards. Xbox Live Rewards
    Credits are automatically converted to your local currency every two weeks and deposited in your Microsoft account, while MyVIP Gems could be redeemed for items in the MyVIP Vault.
  5. Prophet0 Win User

I want to convert my Microsoft Rewards points to Xbox points.

Hi there,

Your account points, are they Xbox Rewards credits (rewards.xbox.com), or are the Microsoft Rewards (formerly called Bing Rewards) points?

For Xbox Rewards credits have you requested a deposit already on rewards.xbox.com? Keep in mind deposits are done by the 15th and 30th of the month. If you requested a deposit, did it give you a specific date?

If they are Microsoft Reward points (Bing rewards) Microsoft.com/rewards, you have to redeem them for one of the options though that site.

They are two separate programs with two different redemption options. Microsoft Rewards won't show on Xbox Rewards same as Xbox Rewards credits won't show in your Microsoft Rewards page.
  6. Mistress Sara Win User

I want to convert my Microsoft Rewards points to Xbox points.

Hi there,

Your account points, are they Xbox Rewards credits (rewards.xbox.com), or are the Microsoft Rewards (formerly called Bing Rewards) points?

For Xbox Rewards credits have you requested a deposit already on rewards.xbox.com? Keep in mind deposits are done by the 15th and 30th of the month. If you requested a deposit, did it give you a specific date?

If they are Microsoft Reward points (Bing rewards) Microsoft.com/rewards, you have to redeem them for one of the options though that site.

They are two separate programs with two different redemption options. Microsoft Rewards won't show on Xbox Rewards same as Xbox Rewards credits won't show in your Microsoft Rewards page.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox One - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards

2. Microsoft rewards not counting achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards not counting achievements: My achievments that i got in game are not counting towards my rewards on the msr app. I got achievments on both modern warfare remastered and forza street mobile game....
  3. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Several months ago (November) I purchased 25 sweepstake entrees for the xbox elite controller series 2. Ive been waiting for the results up until now and haven't heard anything. When will I...
  4. Oque houve com minha conta Microsoft Rewards ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Oque houve com minha conta Microsoft Rewards ?: Gostaria de saber oque houve com minha conta na hora de abrir o Rewards ? Não está abrindo, e quando abre fala que está (Suspensa) Se foi o caso, o porquê e quando volta ao normal ? Se cometi...
  5. Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...: I have been a loyal customer for not only the Microsoft brand but specifically XBOX. I have literally spent thousands of dollars on TV , Movie rentals and games. I never really spent my points but...
  6. Microsoft Rewards Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points: My microsoft rewards points are not appearing anywhere that I can redeem them it only shows the actual amount of points I have on my xbox microsoft edge app, but I can't redeem any points from...
  7. Xbox weekly sets for Microsoft rewards is not giving bonus points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox weekly sets for Microsoft rewards is not giving bonus points.: Hello I have been using Microsoft Rewards for almost a year now. I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem. Within Microsoft Rewards app (solely used for Xbox) the is a weekly set...
  8. Microsoft Rewards sweepstakes winners

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards sweepstakes winners: I have entered into the sweepstakes No.46 and the winners were never announced. I am on the page where it said the winners would be listed and no name(s) ever showed up. I will post the link and i...
  9. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards: I will like to know why i can't open thanks b13b08c9-109b-4189-a12d-8b5be6ee656c
  10. Microsoft Rewards not work on mobile app android (GamePass)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards not work on mobile app android (GamePass): Hola. Tengo una duda. Tengo la Subscripción Gamepass (básica, no ultimate) y estoy inscrito en el programa Rewards. Tan sólo juego en PC, no dispongo de consola. En la APP móvil (android) de Xbox...