Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just recently finished the punchcard for Operation Spymaster. I was wondering when I would be able to use the month of game pass. Do I get emailed a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AveryKuo, May 2, 2019.

1. AveryKuo
    AveryKuo Guest

I just recently finished the punchcard for Operation Spymaster. I was wondering when I would be able to use the month of game pass. Do I get emailed a code? Or does it get activated automatically? Please Help

:)

AveryKuo, May 2, 2019
  2. missponch Win User

OH MY GOSH! lol I read 3 separate devices not days! thank you!!
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. missponch Win User

I was trying to complete the Microsoft rewards mission lol. I misread the instructions. I got it solved, thank you!
  5. Smwutches Win User

I don't see one for logging into 3 devices, but there is one for logging into the Rewards app for 3 separate days. That would need to be done through the console.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

Normally you should get a code via email. If you want to be 100% sure check the rewards support.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Operation

2. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards: My 10 dollars that i earned on microsoft rewards has gone missing plz help 98d020ba-7b52-45e1-8802-14b0f8927b12
  3. Microsoft Rewards PC quest not obtainable

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards PC quest not obtainable: Hello, this month you can get +500 rewards points for completing an achievement on pc for Forza Horizon 4 and I've done that, the app shows the tick. But if I now click on the "obtain rewards"...
  4. Microsoft rewards in South Africa and support for some older generation games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards in South Africa and support for some older generation games: I always see events on This Week On Xbox for microsoft rewards but cannot participate because it it not available in my country. I have been waiting about 2 years now and am still wondering if...
  5. Microsoft Rewards Request [Mod Removed - Personal Information]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Request [Mod Removed - Personal Information]: Still haven't resieved an email about how to claim my 50 pound vocher I won on apin to win i have sent picture evidence as well 8432a80e-8aae-43d7-b882-3a4818e40daf
  6. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c
  7. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: So I live in Alabama but I'm in and out of Puerto Rico alot due to the nature of my job so I've opted to move to PR. I recieve my Rewards balance through email as as usual but I can't redeem them....
  8. May I ask my friend to verify my redemption on Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    May I ask my friend to verify my redemption on Microsoft rewards: The question is fairly simple. I have enough points on my Microsoft rewards in my account, but as it says, I need to verify the redemption with a phone number. The problem is that I don't have...
  9. Microsoft Rewards Program issue with Hot Deals.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Program issue with Hot Deals.: So, one of the problem I came across is the Hot Deal of $5 Xbox Gift Card for 4,000 Points. It's no longer available and everytime I redeem it on Xbox One's Microsoft Rewards app, I get...
  10. Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster: Where do I log onto to get the 3 devices for mission 6? I've logged onto my Xbox rewards page, Microsoft Edge rewards and mobile phone, but it's still showing as I complete 2/3. It's the last...