Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just recently finished the punchcard for Operation Spymaster. I was wondering when I would be able to use the month of game pass. Do I get emailed a... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AveryKuo, May 2, 2019.

1. AveryKuo
    AveryKuo Guest

I just recently finished the punchcard for Operation Spymaster. I was wondering when I would be able to use the month of game pass. Do I get emailed a code? Or does it get activated automatically? Please Help

:)

AveryKuo, May 2, 2019
  2. missponch Win User

OH MY GOSH! lol I read 3 separate devices not days! thank you!!
  3. Smwutches Win User

4. missponch Win User

I was trying to complete the Microsoft rewards mission lol. I misread the instructions. I got it solved, thank you!
  5. Smwutches Win User

I don't see one for logging into 3 devices, but there is one for logging into the Rewards app for 3 separate days. That would need to be done through the console.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

Normally you should get a code via email. If you want to be 100% sure check the rewards support.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Operation

2. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards: Posso ganhar pontos do Microsoft rewards fazendo pesquisa no bingo estando no Brasil? Fiz várias pesquisas mas não caiu pontos na minha conta. ab7b311c-46e7-4760-9fb9-cc9cb2481fe3
  3. Microsoft Rewards App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards App: So currently you can't buy xbox 360 related things with the Rewards App on xbox one, don't know if it's possible but could you allow us to use the Rewards App to buy anything related to the 360....
  4. Applicability of Microsoft Rewards in HK

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Applicability of Microsoft Rewards in HK: Hello, I would like to ask how to obtain Microsoft Rewards points under the HKSAR region? According to Microsoft webpage...
  5. Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...

in XboX Insiders
    Will we be able to manage tasks available only in the Xbox One Microsoft Rewards App from...: submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  6. Microsoft Rewards Quest Gears of War Ultimate Fan Giveaway

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Quest Gears of War Ultimate Fan Giveaway: While I realize I don't really have a snowballs chance in H3ll of winning, I can't get this +1 to pop. I've been playing Gears Ultimate Edition and have unlocked 6 Achievements in the past 14...
  7. microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft rewards: i completed 2 thirds of the punch card for Dauntless,the last part was getting a achievement in the game to complete it.i spent ages getting achievements,5 in total,none of them counted.this is a...
  8. Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.: Hello Xbox community can anyone tell me why my game pass quest’s are not showing? I just upgraded to a game pass ultimate account yesterday I think around 4 PM-ish. If someone could tell me what...
  9. Microsoft Rewards App Gears Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards App Gears Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes: There's a quest in the rewards app to unlock an achievement in any Gears game and be a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber to get entered into a Gears Ultimate fan sweepstakes. Im from North America...
  10. Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster: Where do I log onto to get the 3 devices for mission 6? I've logged onto my Xbox rewards page, Microsoft Edge rewards and mobile phone, but it's still showing as I complete 2/3. It's the last...