Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Where do I log onto to get the 3 devices for mission 6? I've logged onto my Xbox rewards page, Microsoft Edge rewards and mobile phone, but it's still... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by missponch, May 9, 2019.

1. missponch
    missponch Guest

Where do I log onto to get the 3 devices for mission 6? I've logged onto my Xbox rewards page, Microsoft Edge rewards and mobile phone, but it's still showing as I complete 2/3. It's the last mission I need.

:)

missponch, May 9, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. missponch Win User

OH MY GOSH! lol I read 3 separate devices not days! thank you!!
  4. missponch Win User

I was trying to complete the Microsoft rewards mission lol. I misread the instructions. I got it solved, thank you!
  5. Smwutches Win User

I don't see one for logging into 3 devices, but there is one for logging into the Rewards app for 3 separate days. That would need to be done through the console.
  6. H3PA80R Win User

Normally you should get a code via email. If you want to be 100% sure check the rewards support.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Operation

2. Microsoft Rewards unfairly suspending or a scam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards unfairly suspending or a scam: I have been an xbox live customer since i was 15 fast forward 29 know learning theres a rewards program a year befor sighned up been earning since then 8 months ago i tried purchasing a 10 dollar...
  3. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Ensure that you keep tabs on your rewards your earning on your Microsoft account. Ive been pleasantly surprised how many points ive earned working on the forums. Plenty of sweepstakes available...
  4. Microsoft rewards não está creditando pontos na conta (Microsoft Rewards is not crediting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards não está creditando pontos na conta (Microsoft Rewards is not crediting...: Mnha conta Microsoft rewards não está creditando a missão que eu compri que era derrote um ravager no Minecraft.eu cumpri mas ainda não apareceu o visto que foi feita a missão queria ter a...
  5. How long for Microsoft rewards recognise achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long for Microsoft rewards recognise achievements?: I just got 4 achievements in "Thomas was alone" for the Play ID@Xbox for 400 points. How long does it usually take for MS rewards to recognise these achievements? I'd rather it hurried up because...
  6. Microsoft Rewards app on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards app on xbox: On Xbox I completed the game pass quests but the rewards app won't let me claim the points associated with them. When I press "claim" the app just reloads then nothing. Anyone know how to fix this...
  7. Cannot claim Microsoft Rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim Microsoft Rewards points: I have completed the challenges for 2 quests now and it wont let me claim the points after clicking the button in app. How do i get this to work? 945cc9d4-e304-4b91-9958-ca269e9c229f
  8. Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster: I just recently finished the punchcard for Operation Spymaster. I was wondering when I would be able to use the month of game pass. Do I get emailed a code? Or does it get activated automatically?...
  9. Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app: the quest is to play Operencia the stolen sun and earn two achievements. I met the requirements but when click the tile in the app to redeem the points the app sends me to the Xbox store....
  10. microsoft rewards CZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft rewards CZ: hello, will be in future avaliable microsoft rewards for Czech Republic? a09c8e38-1bc7-4093-bc64-88e8c5000214