Microsoft Rewards Points Did Not Redeem In Cash

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Points Did Not Redeem In Cash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I don't know where else to go, because the Xbox Support doesn't really have this kind of problems in their choices. Anyway,I just redeem 23,900... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CoLaRuSs0, Dec 24, 2018.

1. CoLaRuSs0
    CoLaRuSs0 Guest

Hi

I don't know where else to go, because the Xbox Support doesn't really have this kind of problems in their choices.

Anyway,I just redeem 23,900 Microsoft Rewards points for a gift card of 25$, but I got nothing in my bank account.

When I go see how many MR points I had left, I don't have the 23,900 points that I'd just spent and I still have nothing added in my bank account link to my gamertag.

Microsoft, can I please have what I paid for, there's some really good discount in the Microsoft Store right now

:)

CoLaRuSs0, Dec 24, 2018
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions. Thank you and happy gaming!
  3. SveaJulia Win User

Did this ever get resolved? And if so how? Because I'm having the same problem and no one at Microsoft rewards have gotten back to me and I never got a confirmation email but it took my points.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Russo,

Sorry for the issue with the rewards. You can fill out a
    Microsoft rewards request form
    For the missing currency you purchased. Also check the email associated with the Rewards account and see if you got the confirmation email of the purchase. make sure you signing in the Xbox console with the same account also.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. At the Nozzle Win User

Hey there,

So you redeemed your Microsoft Rewards point for a $25 gift card right? An email should have been sent to your email with a code that you will redeem to get the points on your account. So check your email for a code!

Best,

Nozzle :)
  6. 68c322c5-ac57-4968-b Win User

It might take a couple minutes before it shows up. I just redeemed 4,650 Microsoft Reward Points for the $5 gift card. You should also get an email to confirm the transaction happened.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Points Did Not Redeem In Cash - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Points

2. Microsoft Rewards Points / XBOX Live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points / XBOX Live Gold: Gday all, Just a quick question regarding Microsoft reward points. My daughter went to cash hers in today for a Live gold subscription, but the option is no longer there?? Has it only just...
  3. Cannot claim Microsoft Rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim Microsoft Rewards points: I have completed the challenges for 2 quests now and it wont let me claim the points after clicking the button in app. How do i get this to work? 945cc9d4-e304-4b91-9958-ca269e9c229f
  4. Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app: the quest is to play Operencia the stolen sun and earn two achievements. I met the requirements but when click the tile in the app to redeem the points the app sends me to the Xbox store....
  5. MICROSOFT REWARDS POINTS

in XBoX on Consoles
    MICROSOFT REWARDS POINTS: Hello there, I don't know where to find help so I'll write it directly here. I can't contact Microsoft support in any ways now and I can't have answer. So I have a problem. A few months ago I've...
  6. MICROSOFT REWARDS POINTS

in XBoX on Consoles
    MICROSOFT REWARDS POINTS: Hello there, I don't know where to find help so I'll write it directly here. I can't contact Microsoft support in any ways now and I can't have answer. So I have a problem. A few months ago I've...
  7. Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes'

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes': Is it just me or is there only one prize in these competitions that millions of people spend hours earning points for just so they can achieve a couple of entries? What are the actual odds of...
  8. Microsoft reward points not given

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft reward points not given: Hello, i have two questions. On the xbox microsoft rewards app you could earn 2500 microsoft points for downloading Realm Royale and buying either the fonders pack or buying 1000 crowns of in game...
  9. How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?: I ordered a 5$ Chipotle Gift Card (https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/all) using 6500 Microsoft Reward points by mistake. How to cancel it and get a refund back to my rewards account?...
  10. Microsoft reward punch card -5000 points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward punch card -5000 points: Microsoft reward punch card i have done the following steps activated it and that has been verified u then have too earn 4 achivments in a list of games which i have done about a week ago but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft rewards not redeeming

2. microsoft rewards points not redeeming

3. microsoft points rewards redeem

4. how to redeem microsoft rewards,
  5. how to redeem microsoft rewards points,
  6. how to redeem microsoft rewards on xbox,
  7. how to redeem microsoft points for cash,
  8. why does it say detected a problem when i try to redeem microsoft reward points,
  9. no confirmation after redeeming the micrsooft rewards,
  10. how to redeem microsoft reward points into cash