Microsoft Rewards Points Did Not Redeem In Cash

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Points Did Not Redeem In Cash in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I don't know where else to go, because the Xbox Support doesn't really have this kind of problems in their choices. Anyway,I just redeem 23,900... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CoLaRuSs0, Dec 24, 2018.

1. CoLaRuSs0
    CoLaRuSs0 Guest

Hi

I don't know where else to go, because the Xbox Support doesn't really have this kind of problems in their choices.

Anyway,I just redeem 23,900 Microsoft Rewards points for a gift card of 25$, but I got nothing in my bank account.

When I go see how many MR points I had left, I don't have the 23,900 points that I'd just spent and I still have nothing added in my bank account link to my gamertag.

Microsoft, can I please have what I paid for, there's some really good discount in the Microsoft Store right now

:)

CoLaRuSs0, Dec 24, 2018
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Russo,

Sorry for the issue with the rewards. You can fill out a
    Microsoft rewards request form
    For the missing currency you purchased. Also check the email associated with the Rewards account and see if you got the confirmation email of the purchase. make sure you signing in the Xbox console with the same account also.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. At the Nozzle Win User

Hey there,

So you redeemed your Microsoft Rewards point for a $25 gift card right? An email should have been sent to your email with a code that you will redeem to get the points on your account. So check your email for a code!

Best,

Nozzle :)
  4. scanbeeno Win User

It might take a couple minutes before it shows up. I just redeemed 4,650 Microsoft Reward Points for the $5 gift card. You should also get an email to confirm the transaction happened.
  5. ohno itstheCoPz Win User

Posts locked before resolved. Gems no value anymore?

and while gems may not have a straight cash value 250 gems are redeemable for no less than $5 visa card or $5 worth of rewards points with other prizes worth more as listed on the rewards vault. In the swap to microsoft rewards these 250 gems are now 250
    rewards points which does have a cash value as listed on the site 5000points converts to 5$. This means instead of the minimum 5$ for these 250gems im getting 25 cents. If you still dont see whats wrong here then i just lost faith in microsft as a customer
    oriented company
  6. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Points Did Not Redeem In Cash - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Points

2. Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes'

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes': Is it just me or is there only one prize in these competitions that millions of people spend hours earning points for just so they can achieve a couple of entries? What are the actual odds of...
  3. Microsoft reward points not given

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft reward points not given: Hello, i have two questions. On the xbox microsoft rewards app you could earn 2500 microsoft points for downloading Realm Royale and buying either the fonders pack or buying 1000 crowns of in game...
  4. How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to cancel a Gift Card ordered using Microsoft Reward points and get a refund?: I ordered a 5$ Chipotle Gift Card (https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/redeem/all) using 6500 Microsoft Reward points by mistake. How to cancel it and get a refund back to my rewards account?...
  5. Microsoft reward punch card -5000 points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward punch card -5000 points: Microsoft reward punch card i have done the following steps activated it and that has been verified u then have too earn 4 achivments in a list of games which i have done about a week ago but...
  6. I accidentialy redeemed microsoft rewards points for the wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentialy redeemed microsoft rewards points for the wrong account: I used to redeem rewards points for the 1$ or 10 $ xbox gift cards but instead of it giving me a code it automatically redeemed points for my account that doesn't have xbox live on. Can I transfer...
  7. Microsoft Rewards Points query.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points query.: Hello guys, hopefully a simple issue here, I don't even know if it is an issue, but I'll ask anyway. So obviously today was the release of Fallout 76, and I have had the preordered since the 1st...
  8. I didn't receive my Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I didn't receive my Microsoft Reward Points: I bought an Xbox One X recently from my local retailer when I noticed today after having it for nearly a week that I didn't get my 50,000 points. Is there a way I can get them? Or did I just get...
  9. Problem with microsoft reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with microsoft reward points: I've noticed that every time I pass the level two marker. Where it says you can't drop lower than the level you're at. I've dropped back to level 1. By my count, I should of already passed the...
  10. Microsoft rewards points not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards points not working: I keep getting this error, when i try to redeem a microsft gift card online.. i have enough points.. i have sent in at least 3 tickets ect its going on 2 weeks and i still cant redeem my points...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft rewards points not redeeming

2. microsoft rewards not redeeming

3. how to redeem microsoft points for cash

4. why does it say detected a problem when i try to redeem microsoft reward points,
  5. no confirmation after redeeming the micrsooft rewards,
  6. how to redeem microsoft reward points into cash