Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes'

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes' in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Is it just me or is there only one prize in these competitions that millions of people spend hours earning points for just so they can achieve a couple... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SamuelBarnes1, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes'

Is it just me or is there only one prize in these competitions that millions of people spend hours earning points for just so they can achieve a couple of entries?

What are the actual odds of winning?

Seems a bit harsh if that's the case - I'm sure MS could at least have say 500 winners for an Xbox bundle or something, maybe I've overlooked something and they actually do give away a fair amount but it's not very clear what/how many prizes are available
    and that's quite an important issue considering the millions of people participating.

Also, if you're providing loads of feedback and completing 'quests' do you get any reward points or rewards in general for that? We are taking time out of our own lives to help MS better their products and research and development employees get paid a very
    good salary for using information and ideas that we provide!

I used Xbox as the category because it seemed like the closest possible thing,

:)

SamuelBarnes1, Mar 20, 2019
  2. AngelObullets Win User

Hi there SamuelBarnes

They do actually mention how many are up for grabs and do mention the winners on a page called winners, Each sweepstake is of course different. But there is always a chance to get something instead of sweepstakes, example xbox live or game pass or credit
    on your account ect :)
  3. SpyShadow Win User

Refunding reward points?

I do not think they refund microsoft rewards points for accidental sweepstake entries. I am sorry but good luck on the sweepstake
  4. SungPainter1336 Win User

Promotional Activities of Winning a XBOX ONE X and a Surface Pro

Hi. Unfortunately, if you spend your Microsoft Rewards points to enter a sweepstakes, either you win or lose, you cannot get a refund back for those. Just try to be careful next time you spend it on sweepstakes.
    The key question I am asking is whether Microsoft has intentionally misled consumers to spend consumers' points of Microsoft Rewards on any sweepstakes that has been ended. If so, it is the responsibility that Microsoft should shoulder and compensate for its
    error.
  5. THE MADCAP SYD Win User

Battlefield 1 operations not rewarding sweepstakes competition entries

Sweepstakes points now rewarded. Still no beta reward credits though
  6. Radiant Sword X Win User

Promotional Activities of Winning a XBOX ONE X and a Surface Pro

Hi. Unfortunately, if you spend your Microsoft Rewards points to enter a sweepstakes, either you win or lose, you cannot get a refund back for those. Just try to be careful next time you spend it on sweepstakes.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards/Points, feedback hub and 'sweepstakes' - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Points

2. Estorno de Pontos do Microsoft Rewards[Translation-Reversal of Microsoft Rewards Points]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Estorno de Pontos do Microsoft Rewards[Translation-Reversal of Microsoft Rewards Points]: Efetuei a compra da Edição do Herói do Minecraft Dungeons, em 01.06.2020, e me tornei elegivel para ganhar 3.000 pontos do Microsoft Rewards, creditados na mesma data na minha conta. Por um...
  3. I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards: There's this offer/quest that gives 20000 points, just for expending MXN 20 on the Microsoft Store (I quote: "+20000 Compra y gana. Gana al menos 20 puntos por cada MXN 20 que gastes en Microsoft...
  4. I’m not getting any points even though it says I’ve earned points today in Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I’m not getting any points even though it says I’ve earned points today in Microsoft Rewards: In Microsoft Rewards, 2 days ago I got 1000 points then yesterday I got 800 so far today I got 300 and my points hasn’t gone up at all. Is there a way to fix this or should I just stop wasting my...
  5. Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...: I have been a loyal customer for not only the Microsoft brand but specifically XBOX. I have literally spent thousands of dollars on TV , Movie rentals and games. I never really spent my points but...
  6. Microsoft Rewards Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points: My microsoft rewards points are not appearing anywhere that I can redeem them it only shows the actual amount of points I have on my xbox microsoft edge app, but I can't redeem any points from...
  7. Xbox weekly sets for Microsoft rewards is not giving bonus points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox weekly sets for Microsoft rewards is not giving bonus points.: Hello I have been using Microsoft Rewards for almost a year now. I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem. Within Microsoft Rewards app (solely used for Xbox) the is a weekly set...
  8. Not receiving Microsoft Rewards points for completed quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving Microsoft Rewards points for completed quests: I just finished a quest worth 1500 points on the Microsoft Rewards App. The last thing i had to do was get an achievement. I did it with one day to spare and it never gave credit for it even when...
  9. Unable to claim Microsoft rewards points for Resident Evil 3 offer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim Microsoft rewards points for Resident Evil 3 offer: I bought Resident Evil 3 on April 7th. There is a reward on the Microsoft rewards app that rewards 6000 points for buying the game. It has been nearly a week and I'm still not able to claim my...
  10. Do subscriptions such as Xbox Game Pass earn Microsoft Rewards points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Do subscriptions such as Xbox Game Pass earn Microsoft Rewards points?: With Microsoft Rewards, it's clear that we earn points for purchases in the Microsoft Store, but do we earn points for subscriptions, such as Xbox Live Gold and Xbox Game Pass? I'm just trying to...