Microsoft Rewards Points not received

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Points not received in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; On June 1st, I purchased made two purchases of the 5,000 Microsoft Rewards point codes for 250 gems each. Grand total of 10,000 points for 500 gems in... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Anononomys, Jun 19, 2018.

1. Anononomys
    Anononomys Guest

On June 1st, I purchased made two purchases of the 5,000 Microsoft Rewards point codes for 250 gems each. Grand total of 10,000 points for 500 gems in the end. It said I would received them within 96 hours, and here it is roughly 430 hours later and I have
    yet to receive anything.

Would someone be able to look into this for me?

:)

Anononomys, Jun 19, 2018
  2. pre-ordered final fantasy XV

pre-ordered final fantasy XV and Not Received any Microsoft Reward Points!!

darthnihilus30, Jun 19, 2018
  3. Points redeemed a month ago but haven’t been deposited

I redeemed 750 my vip gems on may 5 for 15000 Microsoft reward points and have not received them in my Microsoft rewards. Will I ever get them?

xxxTripleCxxx, Jun 19, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

96 hours is how long it would take for them to show as pending on the Rewards site. They would be scheduled to deposit into your account by the end of the month.

Smwutches, Jun 19, 2018
  5. Anononomys
    Anononomys Guest
    Thank you for responding. I had been looking for some sort of history of the transaction, but haven't been able to locate anything as the old Rewards pages seem to be locked down. I will wait until July and see what happens Microsoft Rewards Points not received :)

Anononomys, Jun 19, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Archangel Timmy,

As was stated in the transition FAQ, which is now available at (Microsoft Rewards - FAQs zum Wechsel von Xbox Live Rewards zu Microsoft Rewards):

What about my current Xbox Live Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems balance?

If you have any pending Rewards Credits in your Xbox Live Rewards account on May 31, 2018, or if you are expecting your MyVIP deposit for purchases made in May, 2018, Xbox Live Rewards will convert them into your local currency and deposit them in your Microsoft
    account by June 30, 2018. You will then have 1 year to spend that currency on digital items from the Microsoft Store.

You will be able to see your deposit as currency on the Microsoft Commerce page. We see you received this deposit on the 13th.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  7. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

rewards

You sign in with your Microsoft Account on Bing or on the Microsoft Rewards Xbox app and you will receive rewards points for doing searches and activities that can then be used to "buy" various rewards that will be sent to your email in the rewards tab
    using those points.
  8. Daniel Breitschaft Win User

Microsoft rewards

Which Microsoft Rewards are you referring to? I live in Brazil and I am able to exchange the points received for the XBOX rewards I earn on Quests made in games, but I never received a physical reward.
  9. Anononomys Win User

96 hours is how long it would take for them to show as pending on the Rewards site. They would be scheduled to deposit into your account by the end of the month.
    Thank you for responding. I had been looking for some sort of history of the transaction, but haven't been able to locate anything as the old Rewards pages seem to be locked down. I will wait until July and see what happens :)
  10. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Archangel Timmy,

As was stated in the transition FAQ, which is now available at (https://rewards.microsoft.com/explore/xbox-to-ms-rewards-faq):

What about my current Xbox Live Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems balance?

If you have any pending Rewards Credits in your Xbox Live Rewards account on May 31, 2018, or if you are expecting your MyVIP deposit for purchases made in May, 2018, Xbox Live Rewards will convert them into your local currency and deposit them in your Microsoft
    account by June 30, 2018. You will then have 1 year to spend that currency on digital items from the Microsoft Store.

You will be able to see your deposit as currency on the Microsoft Commerce page. We see you received this deposit on the 13th.
  11. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Points not received - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Points

2. I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money

in XBoX on Consoles
    I used my Microsoft reward points to get a $1.25 card on my xbox and never got the money: at around 2 am on the 21st of March I bought $1.25 card and never got anything. Then I went to check if I could see if my xbox glitched and didnt go through with the purchese my points where gone...
  3. I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points: I have Microsoft reward points that I want to use to buy Xbox gift cards. Every time I try to redeem those points I get this: " There's an issue with your account or order Please contact...
  4. Microsoft reward points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft reward points?: Simple question. Did the rewards point value go down in the last week or so? 18000 points worth 7 dollars for example. 910c2341-4e2e-4eb0-8492-050a857c016c
  5. I just got an Xbox One Controller $0.00. What have you scored with Microsoft Rewards points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I just got an Xbox One Controller $0.00. What have you scored with Microsoft Rewards points?: I like to bank my rewards points up and then redeem them when Microsoft puts out their discounted price for redeeming Microsoft Store credit. I used to get Amazon gift cards for 5250 points, but...
  6. Microsoft Rewards - Earn 200 points this week - Week Streak bad design, unable to complete.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards - Earn 200 points this week - Week Streak bad design, unable to complete.: Hello. Something quite annoying is going on with the week streaks for the rewards app. I have completed all of the month objectives before the start of this week, but then got a surprise with...
  7. Microsoft reward points not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft reward points not working: Hello one of this months gamepass quests is to earn an achievment in the newly added games library. I played wandersong (which is one of the titles available) I got all achievements but when I go...
  8. Microsoft reward points scratch off

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft reward points scratch off: A few months ago in the Microsoft rewards redeem section there was a 200-point scratch off ticket, more recently there were llamas. I won a Harman/Kardon Envoke with Cortana digital assistant....
  9. Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points: I have a fair amount of Microsoft rewards points from doing Bing searches and daily activities and so far I've been using the points to buy 1 month of Xbox Live gold. However is there way I can...
  10. Microsoft rewards points yearly limit

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards points yearly limit: Yes I was just checking and wondering were you would see the time and day that you'll be able to start redeeming theme again because I think it sucks how you just have to keep trying to see once...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft reward not received