Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase

Discus and support Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; activated the punchcard purchased the game on xbox store digitally but not been rewarded the 6000 points for my actions ?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by storminbruh, Apr 3, 2020.

1. storminbruh
    storminbruh Guest

activated the punchcard purchased the game on xbox store digitally but not been rewarded the 6000 points for my actions ?

:)

storminbruh, Apr 3, 2020
  2. Seunc Win User

First,excuse my English,I'm French.

I have paid for this 6000 points, I bought this game for that, otherwise, i could take it on store 15 euros cheaper!!!

I'll take IT,because I need these points for exchange with 3 months game pass with a promo who ends on the 1st May.

I punch the card BEFORE, i bought the game, money have been taken on my count, don't worry...

And Nothing...

I contacted the support 3 days ago and Nothing...

The punchcard ends in 3 days and still nothing...

SO what can i do,you re a xbox ambassador, you must make the Brand to have a good opinion...
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Then I would refer to XBF Brad A post, and follow the link to make a request, and wait to hear back.
  4. P4KDAGYM Win User

Im also having the same problme with my punchvard for my 6000 points :( any help on this?
  5. cloudstrife9 Win User

I did activate before buying and technically I did pay for the points in a sense that I bought the game and they were offering the reward points.that what I meant by paying for it I just hope this is fixed because it would not be fair if it wasnt
  6. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Sometimes it can take up to 72 hours hopefully you get the rewards soon.
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards points

2. Microsoft Rewards “Achieve more. Earn more.” Not giving 50 point credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards “Achieve more. Earn more.” Not giving 50 point credit: So this has been an ongoing issue now for months it seems. Every so often, it will allow me to claim it, but more often than not, it doesnt allow me to claim the 50+ points for getting an...
  3. Estorno de Pontos do Microsoft Rewards[Translation-Reversal of Microsoft Rewards Points]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Estorno de Pontos do Microsoft Rewards[Translation-Reversal of Microsoft Rewards Points]: Efetuei a compra da Edição do Herói do Minecraft Dungeons, em 01.06.2020, e me tornei elegivel para ganhar 3.000 pontos do Microsoft Rewards, creditados na mesma data na minha conta. Por um...
  4. I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards: There's this offer/quest that gives 20000 points, just for expending MXN 20 on the Microsoft Store (I quote: "+20000 Compra y gana. Gana al menos 20 puntos por cada MXN 20 que gastes en Microsoft...
  5. I’m not getting any points even though it says I’ve earned points today in Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I’m not getting any points even though it says I’ve earned points today in Microsoft Rewards: In Microsoft Rewards, 2 days ago I got 1000 points then yesterday I got 800 so far today I got 300 and my points hasn’t gone up at all. Is there a way to fix this or should I just stop wasting my...
  6. Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...: I have been a loyal customer for not only the Microsoft brand but specifically XBOX. I have literally spent thousands of dollars on TV , Movie rentals and games. I never really spent my points but...
  7. Microsoft Rewards Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points: My microsoft rewards points are not appearing anywhere that I can redeem them it only shows the actual amount of points I have on my xbox microsoft edge app, but I can't redeem any points from...
  8. Xbox weekly sets for Microsoft rewards is not giving bonus points.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox weekly sets for Microsoft rewards is not giving bonus points.: Hello I have been using Microsoft Rewards for almost a year now. I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem. Within Microsoft Rewards app (solely used for Xbox) the is a weekly set...
  9. Not receiving Microsoft Rewards points for completed quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving Microsoft Rewards points for completed quests: I just finished a quest worth 1500 points on the Microsoft Rewards App. The last thing i had to do was get an achievement. I did it with one day to spare and it never gave credit for it even when...
  10. Unable to claim Microsoft rewards points for Resident Evil 3 offer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to claim Microsoft rewards points for Resident Evil 3 offer: I bought Resident Evil 3 on April 7th. There is a reward on the Microsoft rewards app that rewards 6000 points for buying the game. It has been nearly a week and I'm still not able to claim my...