Microsoft rewards points

Discus and support Microsoft rewards points in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account has been suspended and i do not know why it has because i reached the requirements can you tell me why it has been suspended.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AmirRodriguez, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Microsoft rewards points

My account has been suspended and i do not know why it has because i reached the requirements can you tell me why it has been suspended.

:)

AmirRodriguez, Aug 5, 2019
  2. MRallamagoosa Win User

MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Points

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will
    convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
  3. MRallamagoosa Win User

Will VIP gems be monetized if they are not redeemed by the time the program closes?

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned.
    One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
  4. Smwutches Win User

Help

Not exactly. If you keep the gems until the program switches to the Microsoft Rewards program, each gem will be transferred over as 1 Microsoft Rewards point (So you would get 1880 Microsoft Rewards points). Gems and Microsoft Rewards points don't actually
    have a monetary value so it wouldn't be the same as $18.80.
  5. jamesMarczak Win User

Do reward points reset?

Are you talking about Microsoft rewards points? If so then they keep accumulating.

If you don't mean Microsoft rewards points, please give more information
    thank you so the Microsoft reward points never reset is that correct?
  6. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
Thema:

Microsoft rewards points

1. Microsoft rewards points - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards points

2. Microsoft rewards points yearly limit

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards points yearly limit: Yes I was just checking and wondering were you would see the time and day that you'll be able to start redeeming theme again because I think it sucks how you just have to keep trying to see once...
  3. Microsoft Rewards points aren’t redeeming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards points aren’t redeeming: Went to redeem 4,650 of my microsoft rewards points today for a $5 xbox gift card. There’s no $5 credit to my account, nor did I receive a confirmation email after I redeemed. A similar thing...
  4. Redeeming Microsoft reward points then using it with another account (xbox)?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming Microsoft reward points then using it with another account (xbox)?: Hi all, I am just wondering cause the Microsoft account I use on my xbox is different to the one I claim Microsoft rewards points on. Am I able to redeem say.... a 3 months xbox gold live...
  5. Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards points: I recently bought Call of duty modern warfare on day one and just bought return of the jedi the falling on launch and I didn't receive any credits towards my purchases I think the rewards program...
  6. 12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 Months Xbox Live Subscription on Microsoft Rewards (Bing Points): Hi, This is my 1st post so please go easy,ha. I use the fantastic service which is the Bing Points and I use this a lot. I have noticed that the 12 Months Xbox Live Reward has not been available...
  7. Microsoft rewards; Bug point quête GEARS5 [Microsoft rewards; GearS5 Quest Point Bug]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards; Bug point quête GEARS5 [Microsoft rewards; GearS5 Quest Point Bug]: Bonjour, J'ai repli la quête Gears 5 mais je n'ai pas reçu mes points rewards. Pouvez-vous regarder je vous prie? Cordialement. [Translation-Hello I folded the Gears 5 quest but didn't get my...
  8. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c
  9. Microsoft reward telling you how much you points cost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward telling you how much you points cost: I know it would be a stupid idea but wouldn't it be cool if you could see how much money you made or gave away? 272c5def-a5c2-4c0b-a409-4c553f6e7f5b
  10. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...