Microsoft rewards problem

Discus and support Microsoft rewards problem in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hey y'all, i just got the Minecraft for xbox one for 2000 points and i even played it and got around 6 achievements for it, but reloading Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by COWBOY 6sh0t, Jul 7, 2018.

1. COWBOY 6sh0t
    COWBOY 6sh0t Guest

Hey y'all, i just got the Minecraft for xbox one for 2000 points and i even played it and got around 6 achievements for it, but reloading Microsoft rewards it still hasnt given me the points, does anyone know what the problem is and if not can i get some
    help getting to support

:)

COWBOY 6sh0t, Jul 7, 2018
  2. reforc3
    reforc3 Guest
    Microsoft Reward problem

The thing about XBOX LIVE Rewards is kind complex, in some ways, specially for the new ones...

First of all, you should know the Official Support Forum for the Rewards System is this:

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

Second of all, If you are a Silver Member, the first time you became Gold, you only get MP if you purchase the subscription online (I mean inside the Marketplace Account Option) or the Family pack itself.

Then when you are a gold member and bought a new subscription (and activate it) depends on the lenght of the subscription is the amount of MP you will receive...

1 Month--10MP

3 Month--30MP

12 Month--200MP

But the point is, you had to be a Gold member and bought (and activate) a new subscription meanwhile you are still a gold member.

Also if you answer the monthly poll you will get 20MP, and when you collect 100MP they will give you to your account. (even 80MP means 1 Dollar I don't know why yo wait until 100MP, but that doesn't matter now) And remember even you do it today, it takes
    some time to update, for example you answer the poll today, and in 1-3 days the MP will be queued.

reforc3, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Microsoft Reward problem

I joined Microsoft rewards to get Microsoft points and everything I click on it says update to gold. I Am a gold member already can anyone tell me what could be wrong.

OutLaw4Life85, Jul 7, 2018
  4. Microsoft rewards problem

The problem is the xbox app is clearly still beta as its not rewarding my 5 points for downloading the skype app even tho it has a green check mark saying it did reward me, I checked my balance before and after...

SlippinJimmy420, Jul 7, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Keep in mind it takes about 72 hours for the points to show in your account after making the purchase. If it's been longer, you'll need to contact customer
    support
    for the Microsoft Rewards program.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  6. SharperIsland65 Win User

i am still waiting my 30 dollars from live rewards

microsoft rewards says they have nothing to do with this , all the live rewards problems need to be solved by live rewards team
  7. AdamKronus Win User

Mercy

The Microsoft Rewards program is the solution to your problem!
  8. HassanB Win User

Microsoft Reward problem

Hello,

You will need to make a post in the XBOX Live Rewards forums here so they can actually look into this for you. I don't believe it has anything to
    do with this being a 30 day free trial since you still have a gold membership.
  9. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Microsoft rewards problem.

Did you purchase the console from a store or direct from the Microsoft store webpage. Rewards offers are only valid if you purchase via the Microsoft store webpage
  10. HydroHilman Win User

Alright just did that there now Brad on tablet, seems to have worked out. Thanks for the tip. Hopefully they can help me out.
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards problem

2. Problème de ré. Ede sur Microsoft Rewards[Re problem. Ede on Microsoft Rewards]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème de ré. Ede sur Microsoft Rewards[Re problem. Ede on Microsoft Rewards]: Bonjour,concernant l’application Microsoft Rewards j’aimerais qu’on m´explique comment et pourquoi l’application n’est pas pas prise en charge alors que ma region est bonne ? Ma région est...
  3. Problema con Recompensa en "Microsoft Rewards" [Mod Translation - Problem with "Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con Recompensa en "Microsoft Rewards" [Mod Translation - Problem with "Microsoft...: Tengo un problema, y es que en la aplicación de Microsoft Rewards hay una oferta con el videojuego 'Paladins'. En esta, como en la mayoría de ofertas de este tipo, tienes que "dar click" en la...
  4. Problemas com pesquisas no Bing , Microsoft Rewards[Problems with Bing Searches, Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas com pesquisas no Bing , Microsoft Rewards[Problems with Bing Searches, Microsoft...: Desde semana passada eu tenho a tarefa semanal, no Microsoft Rewards, de fazer 50 pesquisas no Bing para continuar a minha sequencia semanal , mas todas as vezes que eu abro o Bing e faço as...
  5. Problemas com as missões (solicitações) do Microsoft Rewards [Translation - Problems with...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problemas com as missões (solicitações) do Microsoft Rewards [Translation - Problems with...: Estou com problema na solicitação "Garotas destemidas", do Microsoft Rewards, olhei os jogos disponíveis para completar a solicitação no Xbox One, baixei um do meu interesse, ganhei a conquista,...
  6. Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is anyone else having problems with the weeks microsoft rewards set: My achievement hunt should be done but it's not regeristing my achievements 58a7552c-0173-473d-a8b3-eba32b0514a8
  7. Problem with microsoft reward.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with microsoft reward.: When i try to open the app it takes a few seconds just to say marketplace no supported can someone tell me what that means or how to fix it? Thx for helping 0555c12c-9e1b-41f6-a7be-ebb817d6edf5
  8. Microsoft Rewards Level 2 + Gold problems

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Level 2 + Gold problems: So, to cut the long story short. We're level 2 and have a Gold subscription (expires on 7/26/2019), but our account says we're only getting 10:1 for every $ spent online at the Microsoft Store...
  9. App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?): Estou fazendo as solicitções do app da Microsoft Rewards no meu Xbox One X, mas tem conquistas que não estão sendo contabilizadas e assim não ganho os pontos, mesmo fazendo o que esta sendo...
  10. Problème xbox Microsoft rewards [Translate] Microsoft rewards Xbox problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème xbox Microsoft rewards [Translate] Microsoft rewards Xbox problem: Bonjours jai un probleme avec ma xbox je narrive pas a aller dans l'application microsoft rewards des que je lance l'application le chargement et assez long et sa me sort de l'application...