Microsoft rewards problem

Discus and support Microsoft rewards problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So back when it was xbox live rewards and they hadn't merged that into microsoft rewards, I used up my "gems" I believe they were called to redeem 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HydroHilman, Dec 24, 2018.

1. HydroHilman
    HydroHilman Guest

So back when it was xbox live rewards and they hadn't merged that into microsoft rewards, I used up my "gems" I believe they were called to redeem 2 prepaid debit cards. Those debit cards were about to expire so of course I wanted to use them before that
    but unfortunately it won't let me purchase anything with them. I contacted xbox live chat support 4 times and on the fourth occasion they told me I should use this as a way of finding a solution. Any ideas on what I should do?

:)

HydroHilman, Dec 24, 2018
  2. SharperIsland65 Win User

i am still waiting my 30 dollars from live rewards

microsoft rewards says they have nothing to do with this , all the live rewards problems need to be solved by live rewards team
  3. HassanB Win User

Microsoft Reward problem

Hello,

You will need to make a post in the XBOX Live Rewards forums here so they can actually look into this for you. I don't believe it has anything to
    do with this being a 30 day free trial since you still have a gold membership.
  4. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Microsoft rewards problem.

Did you purchase the console from a store or direct from the Microsoft store webpage. Rewards offers are only valid if you purchase via the Microsoft store webpage
  5. Murderd PR Win User

Problem with microsoft reward.

Thx for the info! And wow ur so profesional. :)
  6. DéveloppeuR✅� Win User

Problem with microsoft reward.

Salut, Il Ya un probleme dans applecation microsoft rewards et black ops 2 est je suis acheté

Call Of duty Black Ops 2 est n'est pas récu .

Merci Remimez
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards problem

2. Problem with microsoft reward.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with microsoft reward.: When i try to open the app it takes a few seconds just to say marketplace no supported can someone tell me what that means or how to fix it? Thx for helping 0555c12c-9e1b-41f6-a7be-ebb817d6edf5
  3. Microsoft Rewards Level 2 + Gold problems

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Level 2 + Gold problems: So, to cut the long story short. We're level 2 and have a Gold subscription (expires on 7/26/2019), but our account says we're only getting 10:1 for every $ spent online at the Microsoft Store...
  4. App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?): Estou fazendo as solicitções do app da Microsoft Rewards no meu Xbox One X, mas tem conquistas que não estão sendo contabilizadas e assim não ganho os pontos, mesmo fazendo o que esta sendo...
  5. Problème xbox Microsoft rewards [Translate] Microsoft rewards Xbox problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème xbox Microsoft rewards [Translate] Microsoft rewards Xbox problem: Bonjours jai un probleme avec ma xbox je narrive pas a aller dans l'application microsoft rewards des que je lance l'application le chargement et assez long et sa me sort de l'application...
  6. Microsoft rewards problem.

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft rewards problem.: hey guys. I've bought a xbox one s with Live Gold and Gamepass for 3 months and i discovered the Microsoft rewards recently and i saw that if you buy a Xone s you win 28000 points, so if there is...
  7. Xbox Rewards to Microsoft Rewards conversion, big problem for some users

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards to Microsoft Rewards conversion, big problem for some users: I'm currently living in Puerto Rico (US Territory), when there was a Xbox Rewards it worked fine, but when the conversion started to move everyone to microsoft rewards the problems started...
  8. Microsoft rewards problem

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft rewards problem: Hello, I would like to know why my account has been suspended from the Rewards program. 84937644-3397-452d-8885-1cdccf28784d
  9. Microsoft rewards problem

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft rewards problem: Hey y'all, i just got the Minecraft for xbox one for 2000 points and i even played it and got around 6 achievements for it, but reloading Microsoft rewards it still hasnt given me the points, does...
  10. Problem with microsoft reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with microsoft reward points: I've noticed that every time I pass the level two marker. Where it says you can't drop lower than the level you're at. I've dropped back to level 1. By my count, I should of already passed the...