Microsoft rewards problem

Discus and support Microsoft rewards problem in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So back when it was xbox live rewards and they hadn't merged that into microsoft rewards, I used up my "gems" I believe they were called to redeem 2... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HydroHilman, Dec 24, 2018.

1. HydroHilman
    HydroHilman Guest

So back when it was xbox live rewards and they hadn't merged that into microsoft rewards, I used up my "gems" I believe they were called to redeem 2 prepaid debit cards. Those debit cards were about to expire so of course I wanted to use them before that
    but unfortunately it won't let me purchase anything with them. I contacted xbox live chat support 4 times and on the fourth occasion they told me I should use this as a way of finding a solution. Any ideas on what I should do?

:)

HydroHilman, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards problem - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards problem

2. Suspensión de cuenta en Microsoft rewards[Account suspension in Microsoft rewards]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspensión de cuenta en Microsoft rewards[Account suspension in Microsoft rewards]: La verdad es que un dia al abrir la aplicación en la xbox one me decia que no podia acceder al panel de recompensas, despues me fui a mi cuenta desde el navegador y al entrar en la sección de...
  3. Microsoft rewards won't redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards won't redeem: Hi im trying to redeem my Microsoft rewards points but it wont let me and says unable to due to risk i called Microsoft and xbox both they say they see no issues with my account to be a risk i...
  4. Microsoft rewards problem.

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft rewards problem.: hey guys. I've bought a xbox one s with Live Gold and Gamepass for 3 months and i discovered the Microsoft rewards recently and i saw that if you buy a Xone s you win 28000 points, so if there is...
  5. Xbox Rewards to Microsoft Rewards conversion, big problem for some users

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards to Microsoft Rewards conversion, big problem for some users: I'm currently living in Puerto Rico (US Territory), when there was a Xbox Rewards it worked fine, but when the conversion started to move everyone to microsoft rewards the problems started...
  6. Microsoft rewards problem

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft rewards problem: Hello, I would like to know why my account has been suspended from the Rewards program. 84937644-3397-452d-8885-1cdccf28784d
  7. Microsoft rewards problem

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft rewards problem: Hey y'all, i just got the Minecraft for xbox one for 2000 points and i even played it and got around 6 achievements for it, but reloading Microsoft rewards it still hasnt given me the points, does...
  8. Problem with xbox live rewards and microsoft rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Problem with xbox live rewards and microsoft rewards: hi, i have a problem with xbox live rewards, so, i have 10250 xbox credits rewards and they were deposited on may 29, i have to wait the deposite of this 10000 xbox credits on my microsoft account...
  9. Problem with microsoft rewards regarding the destiny 2 offer

in XBoX Rewards
    Problem with microsoft rewards regarding the destiny 2 offer: Hi, after seeing an offer promising me 20 000 microsoft points after completing 3 steps. (Completing a quiz, buying the game, and buying the extension.) I completed the quiz and it was...
  10. Problem with microsoft reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problem with microsoft reward points: I've noticed that every time I pass the level two marker. Where it says you can't drop lower than the level you're at. I've dropped back to level 1. By my count, I should of already passed the...