Microsoft Rewards punch card is not working

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards punch card is not working in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Is there any specific process or step to follow to get the +6000 reward points? In last September I punched first the card and then bought "Control",... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Martín.ez, Nov 18, 2019.

1. Martín.ez
    Martín.ez Guest

Is there any specific process or step to follow to get the +6000 reward points?

In last September I punched first the card and then bought "Control", the end point remained gray and I never did get any reward.

Now the same thing again: yesterday I punched the card and then pre-ordered "Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Deluxe".

Today was released the game, I already played some levels and got some achievements, but the end point is still gray.

I begin to believe that I am doing something wrong.

Anybody knows something about the theme? I would really appreciate the help.

:)

Martín.ez, Nov 18, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

3. PalmettoBling Win User

Punch cards

Yeah, it kinda sucks, but that's how it is. The rewards punch cards are to get people to try games they might not have otherwise. It's a promotion between Microsoft and the company for whos game it is. The same situation applies on purchasing games
    vs pre-ordering. If you pre-order and a punch card comes out, it's ineligible to earn that punch card. Sucks because I do love earning the points but I realize that it's to incite those that wouldn't otherwise buy the product, and not reward those that are
    already on board.
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Microsoft Rewards Punch Cards

Hi Sword

Thanks for reaching out! We went ahead and
    split
    your question from the Original Thread as it was a bit old.

I
    would advise that you reach out to the
    Microsoft Rewards Team
    so that you can get further assistance with this issue.

I hope this helps.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

Microsoft Rewards Punch Cards

I did, as i stated i have a ticket thats over a week old
  6. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

pre ordered games and still no credits

There was a bug with registering RE7 for the prior Punch card. If you completed the punch card promotion then the reward team will review your account to confirm the bug and respond to you here.

They work Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm PST and typically take 1-2 business days to reply.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards punch card is not working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards punch

2. I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points: I have Microsoft reward points that I want to use to buy Xbox gift cards. Every time I try to redeem those points I get this: " There's an issue with your account or order Please contact...
  3. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards: For some reason on the Rewards App & the official website there is no longer a choice of using points towards a $5 or $10 gift card. It wont budge either. It lets you do $1.25, $3, then it jumps...
  4. Microsoft rewards team of 2019 punch card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards team of 2019 punch card: I'm trying to complete the team of 2019 punch card in the microsoft rewards app I've purchased the required fifa points but it's not showing as complete and I've not been given the 5000 microsoft...
  5. Movie and TV Microsoft punch card rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Movie and TV Microsoft punch card rewards: If I rent something for for $3.99 does that count as $4 cuz it says you need to rent or buy something as $4 or up b9654572-5e18-41a6-9bdf-6ac1e311b192
  6. Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Movies and TV Punch Card: Do movies purchases as part of a bundle count towards a punch? Example : The Best of Tarantino 6-Film Collection fbbc37ba-c33c-4730-adc0-632eee43a3de
  7. November Game Pass Punch Card Completed on Microsoft Rewards but didn't update and no 5000...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    November Game Pass Punch Card Completed on Microsoft Rewards but didn't update and no 5000...: Activated the November Game Pass Punch Card and got a Green tick then continued to do each task of opening achievements (all done on the 14th November and in order) but no other task got checked...
  8. Microsoft Rewards Punch Cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Punch Cards: Split from this thread. I did the current game pass punch card within a few hiurs of it being posted. Its been well over a week. While the forza horizon 4 achievement immediately hit the...
  9. Microsoft reward punch card -5000 points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward punch card -5000 points: Microsoft reward punch card i have done the following steps activated it and that has been verified u then have too earn 4 achivments in a list of games which i have done about a week ago but...
  10. Microsoft Rewards not working for Destiny 2 punch card

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards not working for Destiny 2 punch card: I have bought Destiny 2 and the extra but its not ticking so i can get my reward can you please fix this a3fa2df6-6811-480c-8476-ef626b7e3391