Microsoft Rewards Quest Gears of War Ultimate Fan Giveaway

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Quest Gears of War Ultimate Fan Giveaway in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; While I realize I don't really have a snowballs chance in H3ll of winning, I can't get this +1 to pop. I've been playing Gears Ultimate Edition and... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Got Styx, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Got Styx
    Got Styx Guest

While I realize I don't really have a snowballs chance in H3ll of winning, I can't get this +1 to pop. I've been playing Gears Ultimate Edition and have unlocked 6 Achievements in the past 14 hours. I am an Ultimate Game Pass Member. Does it have to be
    on PC?! I've been playing it on my Xbox One X.

Thanks in advance,

Rowdy

GT:

:)

Got Styx, Sep 3, 2019
  2. KJCAPTAIN420 Win User

I have been playing ultimate edition as well and have gotten alot of acheivements and it has yet to unlock this one... I will try what was suggested and play Judgment and see if that works!!
  3. GroundOregano94 Win User

Even when you get achievement only your punchcard will go green but in the menu plas stay unchanched. Everybody has the same thing.
  4. MisterRatBoy Win User

You may want to wait a little
  5. Got Styx Win User

It's on the list.... but I will try another game. Thank you.
  6. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

I played Judgement to unlock it.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Quest Gears of War Ultimate Fan Giveaway - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Quest

2. I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards: There's this offer/quest that gives 20000 points, just for expending MXN 20 on the Microsoft Store (I quote: "+20000 Compra y gana. Gana al menos 20 puntos por cada MXN 20 que gastes en Microsoft...
  3. Microsoft rewards expand your world quest march 24 - 31 spend 50 get 10

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards expand your world quest march 24 - 31 spend 50 get 10: Did the spend 50 dollars on add on for games in game pass and never got ten dollar gift card for completing it, said on bottom that it can take up to 45 days to recieve it but still nothing any...
  4. Not receiving Microsoft Rewards points for completed quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not receiving Microsoft Rewards points for completed quests: I just finished a quest worth 1500 points on the Microsoft Rewards App. The last thing i had to do was get an achievement. I did it with one day to spare and it never gave credit for it even when...
  5. Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...: Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working, I played mutiplayer, single player and got 7 achievements and no time to party credit. Is the rewards app faulty or was the quest...
  6. Kingdom Hearts III DLC quest in microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdom Hearts III DLC quest in microsoft rewards app: Question mainly on which DLC works for the Quest Completion in the Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox. Does it have to be just the Re-Mind DLC or can the DLC + Concert Video count as well?...
  7. Witcher 3 Microsoft rewards quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 3 Microsoft rewards quest: One of the microsoft rewards quest this month is for getting achievements in the witcher 3. I bought the game of the year addition 3 weeks before it came to game pass. I only just started playing...
  8. Quest rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards?

in XboX Insiders
    Quest rewards merging with Microsoft Rewards?: I noticed today that the quest on the Game Pass make you now launch the Microsoft Rewards to do them. Is this how it is going to be? It doesn't work well. It's not reading achievements all the...
  9. Game Pass Quests unavailable [Microsoft Rewards]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Quests unavailable [Microsoft Rewards]: Hello, I've joined the Microsoft Rewards program a few month ago. Recently, I've also joined Xbox Game Pass for console (using a promotional code). Nevertheless, I can't access the Game Pass...
  10. Microsoft rewards; Bug point quête GEARS5 [Microsoft rewards; GearS5 Quest Point Bug]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards; Bug point quête GEARS5 [Microsoft rewards; GearS5 Quest Point Bug]: Bonjour, J'ai repli la quête Gears 5 mais je n'ai pas reçu mes points rewards. Pouvez-vous regarder je vous prie? Cordialement. [Translation-Hello I folded the Gears 5 quest but didn't get my...