Microsoft Rewards Quest Not Working

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Quest Not Working in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Game pass quest "Pedal to the metal" didn't count quest from MX vs ATV Reflex. Achevements unlocked: Moto Skills & Master Skills. My account name Seth... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DSB_UK, Apr 9, 2019.

1. DSB_UK
    DSB_UK Guest

Game pass quest "Pedal to the metal" didn't count quest from MX vs ATV Reflex. Achevements unlocked: Moto Skills & Master Skills. My account name Seth Black UK

:)

DSB_UK, Apr 9, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do Xbox gold quests work?

The quests that i know of are the Xbox game pass quests, the Xbox Live gold quests, they work a bit like the game pass quests, and then there are the Microsoft rewards quests, which are pretty similar to how the xbox live rewards quests worked. You purchase
    certain games or films, and then you get so many points on your account for doing it.
  3. DSB_UK Win User

I did wait 72+ hours, I did log in and out and back in on my 360 console even, done hard restart, full reset, earned 2 more achevements ...still not working.
  4. Bous Arcone Win User

FYI, I figured out that the required games listed on the "Try Something New" quest are incorrect on the Xbox app as they are from February. The Game Pass phone apps list the correct games for March. I got achievements in Da Blob and quest did not pop, but
    did opening scene in Vampyr and quest popped with achievement.

I am also having the issue others are seeing with the last Pedal to the Medal quest, but going to wait 72 hours before putting in the request. I did an achievement last week but did another one today just in case.
  5. EmirusCat Win User

The soft factory reset while keeping my games and apps did it for me. I had to gain a new achievement in both games though.
  6. DSB_UK Win User

Can i send email to support straight from xbox?
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Quest Not Working - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Quest

2. Microsoft Rewards PC quest not obtainable

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards PC quest not obtainable: Hello, this month you can get +500 rewards points for completing an achievement on pc for Forza Horizon 4 and I've done that, the app shows the tick. But if I now click on the "obtain rewards"...
  3. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c
  4. Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards: I've been having issues with the Quests on the Xbox Rewards app. My partner can see/complete the quests however none are showing for me. Another family member (not part of my family group) is also...
  5. Microsoft Rewards Quest Change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Quest Change: Firstly I'm confused as to why my previous post was removed, considering I didn't get a answer, and I still have the same question. But basically the quests, at least for me having been changed...
  6. Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?: There was like 19 days left on the Quests and now they've all been changed to the Metro series. I only had to get 2 achievements to finish this months aswell. 25a85970-c8b1-4e4c-95b0-b0a543def4a9
  7. Microsoft rewards Xbox game pass quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards Xbox game pass quests: Ive completed all quests for this month, however it wont award me the 500pts for completing them all 98fcb2b2-3811-4a8f-aa8d-2f2546c3853c
  8. Microsoft rewards quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards quest: Hi im trying to complete the microsoft rewards quest but my second achievement for senuas sacrifice has not registerd. can anyone help please. 6cd0471c-aae6-48a7-9836-8f3ac9f89b89
  9. Microsoft Rewards Quest - Reward Missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Quest - Reward Missing: Upon completing the 3 month quest that had to do with the jungle, moon, and desert, I had seen i had a reward earned under redeem for 3 free months of games with gold. There was no indication of...
  10. Microsoft rewards not tracking for game pass quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards not tracking for game pass quest: The current game pass quest isnt tracking past the first activation stamp. I have completed all the achievements asks. db700569-fe36-438b-91c9-659b72d4661d