Microsoft Rewards Quest - Reward Missing

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Quest - Reward Missing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Upon completing the 3 month quest that had to do with the jungle, moon, and desert, I had seen i had a reward earned under redeem for 3 free months of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by The84Gamer, Feb 3, 2019.

1. The84Gamer
    The84Gamer Guest

Upon completing the 3 month quest that had to do with the jungle, moon, and desert, I had seen i had a reward earned under redeem for 3 free months of games with gold. There was no indication of an expiration date and I did not have any time to play during
    the holidays, so I left it to redeem when I returned to free time. Over the last week i have checked for it several times and it is no longer there, and only an option to purchase 3 months is remaining. Could you please send me a code for my 3 months of xbox
    games with gold. If it were auto activated to my account, I would still have it now. Thank you.

PS- I also cannot find any email indicating that the quest was completed and to redeem the reward. This would be an excellent way of letting people know when they have earned something, and even a way to send the code to them upon completion so it cannot
    be removed without warning.

:)

The84Gamer, Feb 3, 2019
  2. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hiya Gamer,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Unfortunately, we here on Forums would not be able to place any kind of subscription on the account. Please be advised that this is a "Limited time/ while supplies last" kind of service
    which is also stated in the Quest agreement. (Xbox
    Live Gold Quests Offer Program
    )

If you would like to try and see if you can get it fixed then, I recommend to fill out a

Microsoft Rewards
    form request online.

Hope this helps.
  3. xFlamingSquiDx Win User

Xbox quest

I guesss nothing yet still missing jan and feb quests rewards
  4. nol95 Win User

Xbox Gold Quests for September 2018 rewards not received.

This wasn't a Microsoft Rewards issue, it was an Xbox Live Gold Quests thing. Not related to MS Rewards.
  5. Airiak Win User

How do Xbox gold quests work?

Download the microsoft rewards app. You can find quests in there.
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do Xbox gold quests work?

The quests that i know of are the Xbox game pass quests, the Xbox Live gold quests, they work a bit like the game pass quests, and then there are the Microsoft rewards quests, which are pretty similar to how the xbox live rewards quests worked. You purchase
    certain games or films, and then you get so many points on your account for doing it.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Quest - Reward Missing - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Quest

2. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards: Quando e que vai sair o Microsoft rewards em portugal fa16dcd6-d11a-4608-b333-dce4a2ceae79
  3. Uh oh, it appears your Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended. This is probably...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Uh oh, it appears your Microsoft Rewards account has been suspended. This is probably...: I am sure I did nothing wrong. I had this account for years. When i try to fix it nothing happens. 9c77cfe3-f185-486f-a33c-aecd3893f0b5
  4. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Microsoft could you please add The Rewards program in Dubai. I live in Dubai and it's not available pls add it 9aa39b85-fe13-4b7f-8fb8-3c3c5e6c2242
  5. Reedem Code Option for Microsoft Rewards with Xbox Gft Cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Reedem Code Option for Microsoft Rewards with Xbox Gft Cards: I think that Microsoft should make an option so when you redeem a code for an Xbox Gift Card, you can have the code sent to your E-mail as it used to be... 4cfa73b2-cb3d-41ae-9af9-1dc2964cd92f
  6. Redeeming Xbox Gift Cards With Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming Xbox Gift Cards With Microsoft Rewards: Hello! I was wondering if I spend my points on a 5$ Xbox Gift Card, do I have the option to get the code sent to my email address or when I redeem, does It give me the code then and their?...
  7. Suspensión de cuenta en Microsoft rewards[Account suspension in Microsoft rewards]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspensión de cuenta en Microsoft rewards[Account suspension in Microsoft rewards]: La verdad es que un dia al abrir la aplicación en la xbox one me decia que no podia acceder al panel de recompensas, despues me fui a mi cuenta desde el navegador y al entrar en la sección de...
  8. Microsoft rewards won't redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards won't redeem: Microsoft rewards wont redeem says priprob with account or order rewards department just givrs me a run around saying they dont see no issues with my account i want to redeem my points...
  9. Microsoft rewards won't redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards won't redeem: Hi im trying to redeem my Microsoft rewards points but it wont let me and says unable to due to risk i called Microsoft and xbox both they say they see no issues with my account to be a risk i...
  10. Microsoft rewards not tracking for game pass quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards not tracking for game pass quest: The current game pass quest isnt tracking past the first activation stamp. I have completed all the achievements asks. db700569-fe36-438b-91c9-659b72d4661d