Microsoft Rewards Quest - Reward Missing

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Quest - Reward Missing in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Upon completing the 3 month quest that had to do with the jungle, moon, and desert, I had seen i had a reward earned under redeem for 3 free months of... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by The84Gamer, Feb 3, 2019.

1. The84Gamer
    The84Gamer Guest

Upon completing the 3 month quest that had to do with the jungle, moon, and desert, I had seen i had a reward earned under redeem for 3 free months of games with gold. There was no indication of an expiration date and I did not have any time to play during
    the holidays, so I left it to redeem when I returned to free time. Over the last week i have checked for it several times and it is no longer there, and only an option to purchase 3 months is remaining. Could you please send me a code for my 3 months of xbox
    games with gold. If it were auto activated to my account, I would still have it now. Thank you.

PS- I also cannot find any email indicating that the quest was completed and to redeem the reward. This would be an excellent way of letting people know when they have earned something, and even a way to send the code to them upon completion so it cannot
    be removed without warning.

:)

The84Gamer, Feb 3, 2019
  2. XBF Jeremy Z Win User

Hiya Gamer,

Thank you for contacting Forum support.

Unfortunately, we here on Forums would not be able to place any kind of subscription on the account. Please be advised that this is a "Limited time/ while supplies last" kind of service
    which is also stated in the Quest agreement. (Xbox
    Live Gold Quests Offer Program
    )

If you would like to try and see if you can get it fixed then, I recommend to fill out a

Microsoft Rewards
    form request online.

Hope this helps.
  3. KeepItS3cr3t Win User

[Guide] Get Rewarded With Game Pass Rewards - February 2019

When will these quests be available on the Microsoft Rewards app for xbox? I have game pass and microsoft rewards installed, but there are no quests listed.
  4. xFlamingSquiDx Win User

Xbox quest

I guesss nothing yet still missing jan and feb quests rewards
  5. nol95 Win User

Xbox Gold Quests for September 2018 rewards not received.

This wasn't a Microsoft Rewards issue, it was an Xbox Live Gold Quests thing. Not related to MS Rewards.
  6. Airiak Win User

How do Xbox gold quests work?

Download the microsoft rewards app. You can find quests in there.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Quest - Reward Missing - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Quest

2. App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?): Estou fazendo as solicitções do app da Microsoft Rewards no meu Xbox One X, mas tem conquistas que não estão sendo contabilizadas e assim não ganho os pontos, mesmo fazendo o que esta sendo...
  3. que pasa si uso vpn para obtener microsoft rewards (what happens if I use VPN to get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    que pasa si uso vpn para obtener microsoft rewards (what happens if I use VPN to get...: quiero saber si me banearan por usarlo para conseguir 1000 puntos Translation: I want to know if I get banned for using it to get 1000 points 191f524b-e4c1-43e5-ab2c-1681bfa1da44
  4. Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards: I've been having issues with the Quests on the Xbox Rewards app. My partner can see/complete the quests however none are showing for me. Another family member (not part of my family group) is also...
  5. Microsoft Rewards Quest Change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Quest Change: Firstly I'm confused as to why my previous post was removed, considering I didn't get a answer, and I still have the same question. But basically the quests, at least for me having been changed...
  6. Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why was the Microsoft Rewards quests changed on Xbox?: There was like 19 days left on the Quests and now they've all been changed to the Metro series. I only had to get 2 achievements to finish this months aswell. 25a85970-c8b1-4e4c-95b0-b0a543def4a9
  7. Microsoft Rewards Quest Not Working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Quest Not Working: Game pass quest "Pedal to the metal" didn't count quest from MX vs ATV Reflex. Achevements unlocked: Moto Skills & Master Skills. My account name Seth Black UK 5a04a317-892c-439e-b8ed-ed2694338251
  8. Microsoft rewards Xbox game pass quests

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards Xbox game pass quests: Ive completed all quests for this month, however it wont award me the 500pts for completing them all 98fcb2b2-3811-4a8f-aa8d-2f2546c3853c
  9. Microsoft rewards quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards quest: Hi im trying to complete the microsoft rewards quest but my second achievement for senuas sacrifice has not registerd. can anyone help please. 6cd0471c-aae6-48a7-9836-8f3ac9f89b89
  10. Microsoft rewards not tracking for game pass quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards not tracking for game pass quest: The current game pass quest isnt tracking past the first activation stamp. I have completed all the achievements asks. db700569-fe36-438b-91c9-659b72d4661d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft rewards quests

2. xbox reward quests

3. microsoft rewards on xbox not working

4. missing microsoft reward,
  5. ive already earned achievements in this months game quest but reward not unlocking xbox one microsoft rewards