Microsoft Rewards: Redeeming Xbox gift card

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards: Redeeming Xbox gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently heard that when redeeming an Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards, they will no longer send you the code to access it on your... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GirlGamerFirst, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Microsoft Rewards: Redeeming Xbox gift card

Hello,

I've recently heard that when redeeming an Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards, they will no longer send you the code to access it on your Xbox account. So I was wondering how would it work, if they transfer the Xbox gift card to my account. Because my
    Xbox account has a different email address than my Microsoft account. So is it possible to get the Xbox gift card that I redeemed to my other account (which is the one that I want the Xbox gift card on)

Please help.

Thank you.

:)

GirlGamerFirst, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox rewards

Xbox Rewards credits cannot be redeemed towards a Microsoft store gift card. You may be referring the Microsoft Rewards program which can be redeemed towards gift cards. You would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Rewards Points to change Gamertag?

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. Rewards points can only be used to redeem gift cards through the Rewards program, not to be used to make purchases on Live. You would
    need to save up enough to redeem an Xbox gift card and then use the money from that gift card.
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

xbox rewards

If you redeem your Microsoft Rewards points for a $5 Xbox Gift card. You receive $5 on your Microsoft account. You do not receive a physical gift card.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Reward Points convert to MS currency.

With Microsoft Rewards points you just go to their redemption page and redeem the points for either an Xbox gift card or a Live card (it's not possible to purchase gold using currency from gift cards through Xbox) and a code will be emailed to you. If you
    need further assistance, you would need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program via their redemption page. They are not the same as the Xbox Rewards program.
  6. XBF Paul M Win User

xbox gift card microsoft rewards

Hiya, pranavnarala!

Paul from Xbox Forums Team here to assist with the issue, it looks like the option to redeem xbox gift cards is currently not an option for Microsoft rewards. Here is a link for more information in regards to this issue.

I don't see the Microsoft Rewards gift card I want
    . I hope this information was helpful.

Happy Gaming!

Paul Xbox Forums Team!
Thema:

Microsoft Rewards: Redeeming Xbox gift card

1. Microsoft Rewards: Redeeming Xbox gift card - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Redeeming

2. Redeeming Xbox Gift Cards With Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming Xbox Gift Cards With Microsoft Rewards: Hello! I was wondering if I spend my points on a 5$ Xbox Gift Card, do I have the option to get the code sent to my email address or when I redeem, does It give me the code then and their?...
  3. Microsoft rewards won't redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards won't redeem: Microsoft rewards wont redeem says priprob with account or order rewards department just givrs me a run around saying they dont see no issues with my account i want to redeem my points...
  4. Microsoft rewards won't redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards won't redeem: Hi im trying to redeem my Microsoft rewards points but it wont let me and says unable to due to risk i called Microsoft and xbox both they say they see no issues with my account to be a risk i...
  5. Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through: I had iver 6000 points, so i spent some for the $5 xbox gift card and the rest on the $1.25 gift card, but all it did was delete the $5 dollars and the 4000+ points and only gave me the $1.25!...
  6. Microsoft Rewards Points Did Not Redeem In Cash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points Did Not Redeem In Cash: Hi I don't know where else to go, because the Xbox Support doesn't really have this kind of problems in their choices. Anyway,I just redeem 23,900 Microsoft Rewards points for a gift card of...
  7. Redeemed Xbox live gold from Microsoft rewards and having trouble having it applied to my...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed Xbox live gold from Microsoft rewards and having trouble having it applied to my...: I redeemed a reward for 12 months of Xbox live gold and received a code but when I tried to use the code it would not work, saying it had already been used. I used the link in the email to contact...
  8. I accidentialy redeemed microsoft rewards points for the wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentialy redeemed microsoft rewards points for the wrong account: I used to redeem rewards points for the 1$ or 10 $ xbox gift cards but instead of it giving me a code it automatically redeemed points for my account that doesn't have xbox live on. Can I transfer...
  9. Where are the Xbox gift cards in the redeem section in Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Where are the Xbox gift cards in the redeem section in Microsoft rewards?: I recently had a goal of a 5$ gift card in my Microsoft rewards page and decided to open it up as usual to try and complete my daily challenges. After I completed my challenges, I scroll down to...
  10. Redeeming Microsoft rewards and gifting them to a friend.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming Microsoft rewards and gifting them to a friend.: When redeeming Microsoft reward points, how can I purchase a $5 xbox reward and gift it to a friend? dd6742a7-ea4a-445c-affb-907c698328a8