Microsoft Rewards: Redeeming Xbox gift card

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards: Redeeming Xbox gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I've recently heard that when redeeming an Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards, they will no longer send you the code to access it on your... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GirlGamerFirst, Mar 7, 2019.

1. Microsoft Rewards: Redeeming Xbox gift card

Hello,

I've recently heard that when redeeming an Xbox gift card from Microsoft rewards, they will no longer send you the code to access it on your Xbox account. So I was wondering how would it work, if they transfer the Xbox gift card to my account. Because my
    Xbox account has a different email address than my Microsoft account. So is it possible to get the Xbox gift card that I redeemed to my other account (which is the one that I want the Xbox gift card on)

Please help.

Thank you.

:)

GirlGamerFirst, Mar 7, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Xbox rewards

Xbox Rewards credits cannot be redeemed towards a Microsoft store gift card. You may be referring the Microsoft Rewards program which can be redeemed towards gift cards. You would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Rewards Points to change Gamertag?

For help with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page. Rewards points can only be used to redeem gift cards through the Rewards program, not to be used to make purchases on Live. You would
    need to save up enough to redeem an Xbox gift card and then use the money from that gift card.
  4. CIDkidzPILLZ Win User

xbox rewards

If you redeem your Microsoft Rewards points for a $5 Xbox Gift card. You receive $5 on your Microsoft account. You do not receive a physical gift card.
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Buoni sconti [Mod Translation-Good discounts]

Hi Revy8,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to answer that!

I'm assuming you are referring to Microsoft Rewards points. For Microsoft Rewards, 1,000 points equals 1$ in value (euros in your case), so yes if you have 60,000 points, then that values to 60 euros if you want to redeem those points for Microsoft Gift
    Card currency. There is no option for 60$ (euros) on the redemption page for Microsoft Gift Card currency, so you would have to split it up redeeming a 10$ (euros) gift card and then redeem a 50$ gift card with the remaining points for a total of 60. More
    information can be found here: https://support.microsoft.com/help/20541/microsoft-account-redeeming-rewards-points

I hope this helps!
  6. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Where and how to buy google play gift card with microsoft gift card or amazon gift card?

You cannot buy Google Play gift cards with Microsoft Rewards Points as they aren't available on Microsoft Rewards or Microsoft gift cards. If you happen to have a redeemed Amazon gift card tied to your Amazon account, you may be able to just search Google
    Play gift cards on Amazon and purchase it with your available Amazon credit. Using the Redeem tab on Microsoft Rewards, going to shop, and then selecting the Amazon gift card (if you have enough points) may be able to get you a Google Play gift card you are
    looking for on Amazon. Please understand that may work, it is not guaranteed to work.

As another user had pointed out, you could also try and redeem your rewards points for a Walmart or Target eCard (online gift card similar to Amazon) and buy a Google Play gift card through their websites or online or in store. Those are also not guaranteed
    to work but may work.

Google Play gift cards aren't currently an available reward option but there are plenty others.
Thema:

Microsoft Rewards: Redeeming Xbox gift card

1. Microsoft Rewards: Redeeming Xbox gift card - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Redeeming

2. Microsoft Rewards points aren’t redeeming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards points aren’t redeeming: Went to redeem 4,650 of my microsoft rewards points today for a $5 xbox gift card. There’s no $5 credit to my account, nor did I receive a confirmation email after I redeemed. A similar thing...
  3. Redeeming Microsoft reward points then using it with another account (xbox)?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming Microsoft reward points then using it with another account (xbox)?: Hi all, I am just wondering cause the Microsoft account I use on my xbox is different to the one I claim Microsoft rewards points on. Am I able to redeem say.... a 3 months xbox gold live...
  4. How would I get my Xbox Live Gold membership if I redeem via Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How would I get my Xbox Live Gold membership if I redeem via Microsoft Rewards?: I'm starting to use the Microsoft Rewards program, and am aiming to get a 3 month Xbox Live Gold membership. When I redeem my points and get the membership, will I be emailed a gift card code or...
  5. One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    One Year Xbox Live Gold Membership by redeeming Microsoft Reward Points: My goal was set to redeem my Microsoft Reward points for a One-year Xbox Live Gold Membership, and it disappeared sometime in the last few days. How can we get this back as an option?? This has...
  6. Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app: the quest is to play Operencia the stolen sun and earn two achievements. I met the requirements but when click the tile in the app to redeem the points the app sends me to the Xbox store....
  7. Redeeming Xbox Gift Cards With Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeeming Xbox Gift Cards With Microsoft Rewards: Hello! I was wondering if I spend my points on a 5$ Xbox Gift Card, do I have the option to get the code sent to my email address or when I redeem, does It give me the code then and their?...
  8. Microsoft rewards won't redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards won't redeem: Microsoft rewards wont redeem says priprob with account or order rewards department just givrs me a run around saying they dont see no issues with my account i want to redeem my points...
  9. Microsoft rewards won't redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards won't redeem: Hi im trying to redeem my Microsoft rewards points but it wont let me and says unable to due to risk i called Microsoft and xbox both they say they see no issues with my account to be a risk i...
  10. Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through: I had iver 6000 points, so i spent some for the $5 xbox gift card and the rest on the $1.25 gift card, but all it did was delete the $5 dollars and the 4000+ points and only gave me the $1.25!...