Microsoft Rewards Reward Keeps Declining

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Reward Keeps Declining in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had 8,500 microsoft rewards points saved up which is enough to buy one free month of Xbox Live Gold using Microsoft Rewards. My issue started on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Logan Montgomery1, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Microsoft Rewards Reward Keeps Declining

I had 8,500 microsoft rewards points saved up which is enough to buy one free month of Xbox Live Gold using Microsoft Rewards. My issue started on Monday when I tried to redeem it, however. Every time I confirm the reward to wait for the confirmation e-mail it takes a few hours, and I get this email.

Yikes! There's an issue with your recent order.

We're reaching out to let you know we ran into some issues trying to process your recent order. As a result, we've canceled your order, but you can contact us here if you'd like someone to look into this for you.

Thanks,

Microsoft Rewards Team

I have received this email a total of seven times over the past five days. Most recently, it has taken my points for more than 24 hours and then given them back with this email again. I have contacted the Microsoft Rewards Support Team more than once and they haven't done anything about it. Currently, my reward is 'In progress' according to the order history page, but It has been nearly 24 hours since then and I am fully expecting it to decline again.

I know this isn't technically the right place to post about this, but this is a last resort for me as this is the only place I can get a response. If the Microsoft employee responding to this can do anything about this other than redirect me to the Rewards Support Team, please do. Please can someone help?

:)

Logan Montgomery1, Aug 19, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Logan

Regular Microsoft agents are not capable of assist you with rewards program issues

You can contact them using this link and tell them your issue:
    https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675

Probably they're going to review your account and tell you the resolution
  3. Smwutches Win User

REWARD DECLINED

Since that is not a Xbox Rewards program offer, Rewards support will not be able to assist. If that was done through the Microsoft Rewards program, you would need to contact their customer support via their redemption page.
  4. Sxmzl Win User

Microsoft rewards error, rewards gets declined

I already did this, and they said that they fixed the issue, but when I checked, I still got the same issue, is there another option?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

In this case, you will be needing to submit a ticket to the Microsoft Rewards team. To do so, kindly go to this link then click "Get Help": https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
  6. Sxmzl Win User

Ok, I will do so that, thanks for the help!
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Reward Keeps Declining - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Reward

2. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards: For a few days now i've been checking on my Microsoft Rewards dashboard to see what i could redeem and for the Xbox gift cards it says "Coming soon" does this have to do with my region or...
  3. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards: When will the results for the September 14, $5,000 Microsoft sweepstakes be announced. 9dc3c2e0-f8ee-4c29-92dd-0ab61b495382
  4. microsoft rewards for Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft rewards for Xbox?: Hello, for when full service in Portugal? Xbox? The service is very incomplete is like xbox marketing and game pass. b7cf6259-dafa-4e03-849e-fb335095401b
  5. Microsoft rewards gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards gift card: Hello In July Microsoft rewards had a punchcard that I filled out and said I would receive a gift card at the end of November or sometime around there and I don’t know if I have received it...
  6. Can you get microsoft rewards points for playing minecraft java on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you get microsoft rewards points for playing minecraft java on PC?: Can you get Microsoft rewards points for playing Minecraft java on PC? 8895c647-de9e-466c-8db3-9e06b898f2ad
  7. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards: Why could i get '100 robux for 1 500 points' but when i got 1 500 points i could only do '800 robux for 15 000 points' (i belive thats the amount of points needed, correct me if im wrong) How do i...
  8. if anyone knows what to do after you get the confirmation code from Microsoft rewards I'm...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if anyone knows what to do after you get the confirmation code from Microsoft rewards I'm...: hey it's Nicholas again just letting you Microsoft I still haven't gotten my Xbox series x and neither haven't I gotten one single phone call about it either still don't know if it's shipping to...
  9. Microsoft Rewards polls problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards polls problem: When I try to answer a poll, it won't give me the options to answer. Anyone having the same problem? 484a01ea-a4de-4852-a420-01a25b933736
  10. Mine coins and microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    Mine coins and microsoft rewards: i had bought mine coins off of Microsoft rewards 2 days ago and still hadn't gotten anything. I had 11,000 reward points and bought the 330-mine coin pack which costed 2000 reward points and now i...