Microsoft Rewards Summer Spotlight Issue

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Summer Spotlight Issue in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; The Summer Spotlight punch card requires you to spend $40 on Summer Spotlight features games. I bought 2 games, Super Star Blast worth approximately $7... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JEWELZ X808X, Aug 19, 2019.

1. JEWELZ X808X
    JEWELZ X808X Guest

The Summer Spotlight punch card requires you to spend $40 on Summer Spotlight features games. I bought 2 games, Super Star Blast worth approximately $7 and No Man’s Sky worth approximately $37. The first one was counted towards the punch card, but the
    2nd one wasn’t, so I’m unable to complete the punch card due to this error, even though both games are featured in the Summer Spotlight. Calling Customer technical support doesn’t help because they don’t even know what I’m talking about... Is there no way
    to fix this issue?

:)

JEWELZ X808X, Aug 19, 2019
  2. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Rewards- winter spotlight

3. Miku Sakuya Win User

I wouldnt worry last time I did one it took like a week to register
  4. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

How long since the purchase? It can take up to 72 hours to process.
  5. BakyOsijekHr Win User

You need to contact rewards support. They will answer in 24 hours period. They always do. Contact them here. You
    can only send them a mail but they always answer in 24 hours period and they will compensate you if something goes wrong. They always do.
  6. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Please wait round About 48 Hours, it can take some time to recognize. After that you can contact the Support
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Summer Spotlight Issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Summer

2. Why dont you guys do the microsoft reward app on every county cz me that i lige in albania...

in XboX Insiders
    Why dont you guys do the microsoft reward app on every county cz me that i lige in albania...: Pls submitted by /u/TheGingers3000 [link] [comments]
  3. Suspensión de cuenta de Microsoft rewards[Translation-Microsoft rewards account suspension]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspensión de cuenta de Microsoft rewards[Translation-Microsoft rewards account suspension]: Me suspendieron mi cuenta de Microsoft rewards y no se por q [Translation-My Microsoft rewards account was suspended and I don't know why] 4e5b45c4-50c1-4d43-8558-af0b7392ef9f
  4. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards: Hello. I owned a Xbox one s for a while now and i really want to use the MS rewards system but it says that it's not available in my country or region, any guesses when will MS add new countries...
  5. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards: So when a sweepstakes ends on that day do you get notified that you won right away or is it on the drawing day which is july 13th ec2995c8-9f33-45d2-9237-bc461ac2190d
  6. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox / MS Rewards Weekly Streak Suggestion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox / MS Rewards Weekly Streak Suggestion: I believe that it's not fair for some videogamers, not saying that I am a bad gamer, I can unlock achievements but it seems like I have been hearing from some videogamers that most games are too...
  7. Je ne reçoit pas mes récompense microsoft rewards[Translation-I don't receive my microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Je ne reçoit pas mes récompense microsoft rewards[Translation-I don't receive my microsoft...: Bonjour , quand j'échange mes récompenses contre mes points les récompenses ne parviennent pas mon compte [Translation-Hello, when I exchange my rewards for my points the rewards do not reach my...
  8. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards: Hello, So ive been playing on my Xbox one s and I've been waiting for the rewards app to be available in my region, as far as i know my local government doesnt restrict these types of services, so...
  9. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards: Everytime i try to open Microsoft rewards it says your current market is not supported. What should i do? f32aeca6-71d9-4c6b-a038-645952a1b621
  10. microsoft rewards not available in your country or region

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft rewards not available in your country or region: Why Microsoft Rewards is not available in my country (Iraq)? fdef9667-70a2-49a6-948a-c4e3750cfba9