Microsoft rewards support region issue

Discus and support Microsoft rewards support region issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello there. I have a problem with microsoft rewards on XBOX. Its saying that microsoft rewards marketing isnt supported for me. I checked the list of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by urosuros1, Aug 6, 2022 at 11:42 AM.

1. urosuros1
    urosuros1 Guest

Hello there. I have a problem with microsoft rewards on XBOX. Its saying that microsoft rewards marketing isnt supported for me. I checked the list of supported countries and my country is there. On PC i have no problem. Any fix?

:)

2. urosuros1 Win User

I did that right now still it happens saying something like market is not supported.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello urosuros1, this happens only in the Console App, have you tried any procedures, such as uninstalling the App or resetting the console while keeping games and Apps?

I'll be waiting for your reply
  4. XBLRewards8 Win User

Sweepstakes sent to the wrong address? Is my reward lost forever?

Hello Ma7ter Chief,

Your region is not a valid Xbox Live Rewards region. Furthermore, we see no sweepstakes wins for your account.

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Xbox rewards problem

Hello Darkmagik007,

Microsoft chat support does not handle the Xbox Live Rewards program. As stated in the FAQ, this is the only place to receive support for your Xbox Live Rewards Accounts. The "Rewards" program they were referring to is Microsoft Rewards, which is a completely
    separate program. This forum does not have access to chat support, and does not use support numbers.

Your deposit is being prevented due to a mismatch between your US Rewards Account region and your HK Microsoft Account region. When you register into the Rewards program, we create a Rewards account based on your Microsoft Account region at the time of registration.
    Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region will not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one regional currency, it cannot
    complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency.

However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft account to match your Xbox Live Rewards location.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards codes are invalid on xbox 360

Hello slipfilth,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. There is not currently any offers for your region that would send codes to your email address. If you are asking about Microsoft Rewards, the Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully
    informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards support region issue - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards support

2. Microsoft Rewards - Market not supported?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards - Market not supported?: Hello! After the recent expansion of MS Rewards to more countries including mine (Greece), i've tried to access the Rewards app from my Xbox console but I get the "Your current market is not...
  3. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox, UK support unable/unwilling to reply?

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox, UK support unable/unwilling to reply?: My email sent have been edited for brevity sake and ticket numbers removed for security reasons with #…… Microsoft support reply: Sent out on the 11/11/21 I’ve been trying to get assistance...
  4. Microsoft Rewards Support has failed me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Support has failed me: For years now, MSR has not worked correctly. It doesn't have a live support chat like other support branches. Emails for time sensitive issues aren't gotten to promptly or at all. I understand...
  5. achievements not registering in microsoft rewards Achieve more. Earn more. & Support...

in XBoX on Consoles
    achievements not registering in microsoft rewards Achieve more. Earn more. & Support...: June 1st, 2021 - got home from work & got 2 achievements in Outriders and not registering in Microsoft rewards. Then got 2 more achievements in Batman Return to Arkham (Xbox one version) and still...
  6. Microsoft Support + Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Support + Rewards: The typical scenario of completing a punch card in Microsoft Rewards and it not registering. I get things may take up to 72 hours, and yes this is beyond that already. However, when I am able to...
  7. Issues with Microsoft Rewards Program Support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Issues with Microsoft Rewards Program Support: I earned enough points to redeem $200 worth of gidtcards and did so to use towards the purchase of the Xbox Series X. I have continuously made efforts everyday to try and make that purchase. I was...
  8. Missing Rewards points and Microsoft Rewards Support has had a "problem on our end" for a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Rewards points and Microsoft Rewards Support has had a "problem on our end" for a...: I am missing 6000 points I should have received for pre-ordering COD Cold War. THEN, when I go to the Microsoft Support page to submit a support request, I type everything in, only to be told...
  9. i can’t send a microsoft rewards support email request

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i can’t send a microsoft rewards support email request: im trying to send a email to help with a problem but i cant send it cause it says “ We're sorry, but something went wrong on our end. Please try again later” ive tried 2 different days now and it...
  10. what does it mean when your Microsoft reward says current market is not supported

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what does it mean when your Microsoft reward says current market is not supported: whats does it mean when the microsoft rewards store says current market is not supported? f6951eab-7ca0-4706-a174-1de8126ef01f