Microsoft rewards team of 2019 punch card

Discus and support Microsoft rewards team of 2019 punch card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I'm trying to complete the team of 2019 punch card in the microsoft rewards app I've purchased the required fifa points but it's not showing as... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Chrisy420, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Chrisy420
    Chrisy420 Guest

I'm trying to complete the team of 2019 punch card in the microsoft rewards app I've purchased the required fifa points but it's not showing as complete and I've not been given the 5000 microsoft reward points has anyone else had this issue. The punch
    card states this runs till 13 Jan 2020.

:)

Chrisy420, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Chrisy420 Win User

Thanks for the speedy reply I've contacted them.
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

I wish we can start taking advantage of the Microsoft Rewards program :(
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

pre ordered games and still no credits

There was a bug with registering RE7 for the prior Punch card. If you completed the punch card promotion then the reward team will review your account to confirm the bug and respond to you here.

They work Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm PST and typically take 1-2 business days to reply.
  6. MindOfTim Win User

MW2 Campaign Remastered punch card

Did you activate the punch card (if it needed activating) before you pre-ordered MW2?

The Microsoft Rewards team are absolutely brilliant, if you contact them directly they will be able to help you by checking the date you preordered and the date that the punchcard was live
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards team of 2019 punch card - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards team

2. Microsoft Rewards Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points: Hello, i was using some "Punch Cards" from the Microsoft Rewards points that claims if i rent or purchase 3 movies over the value of $4 they would reward me with 2500 points and i have rented at...
  3. Account Microsoft Reward sospeso[Translation-Account Microsoft Reward suspended]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Microsoft Reward sospeso[Translation-Account Microsoft Reward suspended]: Salve, è da un paio di giorni che quando provo ad accedere al mio account Microsoft Rewards questo risulta sospeso. A quanto pare non posso più accedere al mio account Rewards. Come mai? Ho...
  4. Microsoft rewards have never worked for me on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards have never worked for me on xbox: Ever since it launched everytime i tried to boot it up it just said "your current market is not supported" Any help? Or is there another way cause i tried changing locations it didn't work...
  5. Microsoft rewards don' t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards don' t work: why microsoft rewards don't work for me? Error: Your current market not supported. My region is usa. 3195d288-dbcc-43a9-8601-c8181e9642a9
  6. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards: I have been having issues with the app giving me my points. For about 3 months now when I get a achievement I hit the one that is suppose to give you 50 points for getting a achievement that day...
  7. Problema con Microsoft rewards [Mod Translation - Problem with Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema con Microsoft rewards [Mod Translation - Problem with Microsoft rewards: Hice un cambio de puntos por saldo en mi cuenta de Microsoft en Microsoft rewards, al momento de yo querer comprar algo ese saldo no me parece disponible para gastar, pwro cuando voy a mi...
  8. I use microsoft rewards with vpn can i redeem a unated states coupon on greece ??

in XBoX Accessibility
    I use microsoft rewards with vpn can i redeem a unated states coupon on greece ??: i use the microsoft rewards with vpn so i will buy with my points an xbox gift card of 10$ can i use this card on greece if i will bought it from unated states server ?? plz awnser...
  9. microsoft rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft rewards: can I still win a prize if I participated after the end date of the sweepstakes if they cant give me my 200 points back 231b8046-b53c-4495-b0ab-251953f7e5b6
  10. To Xbox Microsoft Reward Team Only

in XBoX Rewards
    To Xbox Microsoft Reward Team Only: Why can't I buy any games, apps, movies and more with my Microsoft Reward Points? Is it because I need my bank information? Thing is my mum don't want me to use her back details so yeah. XBOX...