Microsoft rewards team of 2019 punch card

Discus and support Microsoft rewards team of 2019 punch card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I'm trying to complete the team of 2019 punch card in the microsoft rewards app I've purchased the required fifa points but it's not showing as... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Chrisy420, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Chrisy420
    Chrisy420 Guest

I'm trying to complete the team of 2019 punch card in the microsoft rewards app I've purchased the required fifa points but it's not showing as complete and I've not been given the 5000 microsoft reward points has anyone else had this issue. The punch
    card states this runs till 13 Jan 2020.

:)

Chrisy420, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Chrisy420 Win User

Thanks for the speedy reply I've contacted them.
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

I wish we can start taking advantage of the Microsoft Rewards program :(
  4. Smwutches Win User

5. Murphs-A47006C9-2185 Win User

pre ordered games and still no credits

There was a bug with registering RE7 for the prior Punch card. If you completed the punch card promotion then the reward team will review your account to confirm the bug and respond to you here.

They work Monday - Friday from 9am to 5pm PST and typically take 1-2 business days to reply.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Punch cards

Yeah, it kinda sucks, but that's how it is. The rewards punch cards are to get people to try games they might not have otherwise. It's a promotion between Microsoft and the company for whos game it is. The same situation applies on purchasing games
    vs pre-ordering. If you pre-order and a punch card comes out, it's ineligible to earn that punch card. Sucks because I do love earning the points but I realize that it's to incite those that wouldn't otherwise buy the product, and not reward those that are
    already on board.
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards team of 2019 punch card - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards team

2. Microsoft rewards app on xbox not working

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft rewards app on xbox not working: I just want to know if is this is happening with everyone or is it just me. Today the microsoft rewards app on xbox stopped working it just didn't open. So i unisntalled it and tryed to get it...
  3. Witcher 3 Microsoft rewards quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Witcher 3 Microsoft rewards quest: One of the microsoft rewards quest this month is for getting achievements in the witcher 3. I bought the game of the year addition 3 weeks before it came to game pass. I only just started playing...
  4. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft Rewards: Recentemente entrei no app do Xbox Game Pass, e na aba do perfil, onde se encontra o Microsoft Rewards, percebi a seguinte mensagem acima dos meus pontos disponíveis: 'Renovam em 29/04/2020',...
  5. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards: So if I go on my xbox and I buy 25, entries if I buy that same thing will it stack. Or will that get me banned c1d2b3f3-b008-4bec-8243-b3471e0f3441
  6. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards: If you win will they email you before the winner is annouced 210faaab-e665-4f4f-ae09-699f6473be68
  7. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards: last question what are the rules on eligibility for winning 43f8d8a0-38e3-4960-9e13-768f3edf6ec8
  8. Microsoft rewards region

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards region: Hi everyone I just wanna use Microsoft rewards cuz i like doing survey and this time it will be usefull But Microsoft rewards is not in my region So i went on my country settings on my xbox...
  9. [New 2020 Edition- Tutorial For Microsoft Rewards – Newly Revised] How To Earn & Use Reward...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [New 2020 Edition- Tutorial For Microsoft Rewards – Newly Revised] How To Earn & Use Reward...: Let's start a new, great year wit tutorial on how to get most od Microsoft rewards. Here you will find everything to get most out of the program. Happy new year to all of you. My the force be with...
  10. To Xbox Microsoft Reward Team Only

in XBoX Rewards
    To Xbox Microsoft Reward Team Only: Why can't I buy any games, apps, movies and more with my Microsoft Reward Points? Is it because I need my bank information? Thing is my mum don't want me to use her back details so yeah. XBOX...