Microsoft Rewards Transition

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards Transition in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I have a problem with the new transition to Microsoft Rewards. I clicked on the Microsoft Rewards to sign in and check it out and it said that my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by iceandrews, May 20, 2018.

1. iceandrews
    iceandrews Guest

I have a problem with the new transition to Microsoft Rewards. I clicked on the Microsoft Rewards to sign in and check it out and it said that my account was suspended?! How can I go about getting lifted? I don't know why my account would've been suspended
    and I feel like I'm going to miss out on any Xbox Rewards related to that....

:)

iceandrews, May 20, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Opt out of xbox rewards

Hello vini3625,

Opt out Credits will be deposited by the time your region is fully transitioned into Microsoft Rewards, and Xbox Live Rewards fully ceases for your region. You can see the timeline for the transition in your region in the transition FAQ. Gems have a value
    of one Xbox Live Rewards Credit, or one Microsoft Point, as mentioned in the transition email.

XBLRewards8, May 20, 2018
  3. MikeBalaban
    MikeBalaban Guest
    Xbox live Microsoft transition

Will games with gold still exist after the transition from xbox rewards to microsoft rewards?

MikeBalaban, May 20, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You would need to contact customer support for
    the Microsoft Rewards program.

Smwutches, May 20, 2018
  5. iceandrews
    iceandrews Guest
    I submitted a ticket there. We'll see.

iceandrews, May 21, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello IceAndrews,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. The Microsoft Rewards program is a separate program, so we are not fully informed on their issues. You should try contacting their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Migration to Microsoft Rewards

Hello imzenumberuno,

The transition to Microsoft Rewards from Xbox Live Rewards will only affect specific Xbox Live Rewards regions, where they will be transitioned to Microsoft Rewards. As a US member, you already have access to Microsoft Rewards, for example.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Opt out of xbox rewards

Hello vini3625,

Opt out Credits will be deposited by the time your region is fully transitioned into Microsoft Rewards, and Xbox Live Rewards fully ceases for your region. You can see the timeline for the transition in your region in the transition FAQ. Gems have a value
    of one Xbox Live Rewards Credit, or one Microsoft Point, as mentioned in the transition email.
  9. Smwutches Win User

I am curious of when my xbox rewards points and gems are converting to microsoft rewards?

The program transitions to the Microsoft Rewards program on July 1. Nothing would be transferred there until the transition takes place.
  10. Smwutches Win User

can't login

The website is essentially shut down due to the transition to Microsoft Rewards.
  11. Smwutches Win User

Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards Transition - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Transition

2. Transition to Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Transition to Microsoft Rewards: I want to exchange my MyVIP Gems points but almost all prizes in the vault are out of stock. The GamePass and LiveGold are out of stock is a bad Microsoft's behavior against to consumers....
  3. No bonus Microsoft Reward points (vip star rank 5) on purchases since transition from xbox ...

in XBoX Rewards
    No bonus Microsoft Reward points (vip star rank 5) on purchases since transition from xbox ...: Since the transition from xbox rewards to Microsoft rewards I have not recieved the hundred points per pound spent on any of my purchases. I am/was a level 5 my vip star rank at the transition and...
  4. Transition from XBOX rewards account to a suspended Microsoft rewards account

in XBoX Rewards
    Transition from XBOX rewards account to a suspended Microsoft rewards account: I have been a loyal microsoft and Xbox customer for years with an active xbox gold membership for almost 2 years now. A few years ago my Microsoft Rewards account was suspended. Now that XBOX...
  5. Issue with Account and Concern about Transition to Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Issue with Account and Concern about Transition to Microsoft Rewards: I find it extremely curious that the announcement of the change to Microsoft Rewards is made on 4/1/18 and then that same month there is suddenly something wrong with my account that won't allow...
  6. Question regarding pre-order credits AFTER transition to Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Question regarding pre-order credits AFTER transition to Microsoft Rewards: If I'm reading the information correctly, in-game currency still won't count for dollars spent for rewards credits, but pre-orders will once the payment goes through under Microsoft rewards. Is...
  7. Xbox Rewards Transition to Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards Transition to Microsoft Rewards: Some time ago my my Microsoft Rewards account had been canceled by Microsoft. (My older brother forgot to change his address when he moved out, and when he created his Microsoft Rewards account...
  8. My Account regarding the transition from Xbox Live rewards to Microsoft rewards.

in XBoX Rewards
    My Account regarding the transition from Xbox Live rewards to Microsoft rewards.: I have seen the sign pop up on the site, Xbox Live Rewards something like : From June Xbox live rewards in the US are going to be changing to Microsoft rewards. I am in the UK. Will UK users be...
  9. What If You Have A Suspended Microsoft Rewards account?? Are u able to transition to Microsoft ...

in XBoX Rewards
    What If You Have A Suspended Microsoft Rewards account?? Are u able to transition to Microsoft ...: I have an existing Microsoft Rewards account that was suspended 6 years ago because other people in my household had accounts as well. Will I still be able to transition from Xbox Live Rewards to...
  10. Will my account be suspended because of the transition from Xbox Rewards to Microsoft Rewards?

in XBoX Rewards
    Will my account be suspended because of the transition from Xbox Rewards to Microsoft Rewards?: So a while back, (over two years ago, I think) my Microsoft Rewards account was suspended because there was multiple Microsoft accounts that were used on my computer. Now that the Xbox Rewards...