Microsoft Rewards unfairly suspending or a scam

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards unfairly suspending or a scam in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been an xbox live customer since i was 15 fast forward 29 know learning theres a rewards program a year befor sighned up been earning since then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PikaMew, May 16, 2019.

1. PikaMew
    PikaMew Guest

I have been an xbox live customer since i was 15 fast forward 29 know learning theres a rewards program a year befor sighned up been earning since then 8 months ago i tried purchasing a 10 dollar gift card with my rewards point only to be told i cant for
    security reasons, unknown why its my account so i i contact support. I regretfuly submitted a ticket, i was assured my problem would be fixed so i waited three days later for a try i go to my rewards and get a nice message saying im suspended, ok so i recontact
    Microsoft then am retold submit a ticket, regretfully once again i do only in the end told to same for the past 8 months bot bull that a decision was made and there sticking with it. Reminder i just starting using this program for under a year i and my girlfriend
    spend and play alot of xbox hence why my points where easily at 14k so fast , i got told no reason for my suspended status just told to click a link to there services agreement page , to this day im awaiting a reason.

:)

PikaMew, May 16, 2019
  2. Alucario Ultra Win User

Well, I´m not sure if has something to be with it, but currently, the Xbox rewards services is shutting down, and becoming the Microsoft rewards.
  3. PikaMew Win User

I have during the 8 month timeline just to get the typical bot answer we reviewe it and are sticking to it i call btw and i get the submit a ticket basically i get ignored no explanation for the suspension so im at a loss
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Anything dealing with Xbox Enforcement actions has to be dealt with thru their site: Enforcement

In these forums we can only sympathize and point you to them for any case review or action. You can try to contact a representative via chat or requesting a callback.
  5. PikaMew Win User

Ive tried they keep pushing the tickets on me telling me theres nothing ghey can do
  6. Mimori 775 Win User

From what I’ve heard, when you go to redeem your Microsoft Rewards they will sometimes review your account to see if there was any suspicious activity.

I would definitely consider trying to reach out to a Microsoft customer support agent over the phone and see if they might be able to help you figure out what happened and if they can assist you in anyway.

And if you haven't already, complete a
    microsoft rewards support ticket
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards unfairly suspending or a scam - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards unfairly

2. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: What happened is that i got a refund by rewards, but i dont know what happened to that account or money or its expired or i used it on a game, can you please help me?. I been with xbox or...
  3. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Ensure that you keep tabs on your rewards your earning on your Microsoft account. Ive been pleasantly surprised how many points ive earned working on the forums. Plenty of sweepstakes available...
  4. Microsoft rewards não está creditando pontos na conta (Microsoft Rewards is not crediting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards não está creditando pontos na conta (Microsoft Rewards is not crediting...: Mnha conta Microsoft rewards não está creditando a missão que eu compri que era derrote um ravager no Minecraft.eu cumpri mas ainda não apareceu o visto que foi feita a missão queria ter a...
  5. Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster: Where do I log onto to get the 3 devices for mission 6? I've logged onto my Xbox rewards page, Microsoft Edge rewards and mobile phone, but it's still showing as I complete 2/3. It's the last...
  6. How long for Microsoft rewards recognise achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long for Microsoft rewards recognise achievements?: I just got 4 achievements in "Thomas was alone" for the Play ID@Xbox for 400 points. How long does it usually take for MS rewards to recognise these achievements? I'd rather it hurried up because...
  7. Microsoft Rewards app on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards app on xbox: On Xbox I completed the game pass quests but the rewards app won't let me claim the points associated with them. When I press "claim" the app just reloads then nothing. Anyone know how to fix this...
  8. Cannot claim Microsoft Rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim Microsoft Rewards points: I have completed the challenges for 2 quests now and it wont let me claim the points after clicking the button in app. How do i get this to work? 945cc9d4-e304-4b91-9958-ca269e9c229f
  9. 1 MyVIP Gem to 1 Microsoft Rewards point seems pretty unfair

in XBoX Rewards
    1 MyVIP Gem to 1 Microsoft Rewards point seems pretty unfair: I wanna get the 10,000 Rewards Credits or Visa® Prepaid Reward Card from vault but every time i check, its out of stock. So basically i wanna spend 500 gems to get 10000 reward credits which will...
  10. Why is the change to microsoft rewards so unfair?

in XBoX Rewards
    Why is the change to microsoft rewards so unfair?: Post originally submitted in Xbox Live Rewards Program Announcements support forum. but no feedback from Microsoft or x box Very disapointed at notice to close xbox rewards programe Hi Xbox...