Microsoft Rewards wheel being weird

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards wheel being weird in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I spun the Spin to Win wheel and got an xbox elite series 2 controller, yet it says i got nothing. I'm pretty sure it was a glitch but it would be... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by arcanealvi, Aug 12, 2021.

1. arcanealvi
    arcanealvi Guest

I spun the Spin to Win wheel and got an xbox elite series 2 controller, yet it says i got nothing. I'm pretty sure it was a glitch but it would be great if someone checked it.
    Microsoft Rewards wheel being weird [​IMG]

:)

arcanealvi, Aug 12, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards being weird

Hello alexthegreat26,

We are currently investigating an issue with some user's subscriptions. Can you confirm if you are a Xbox Preview Program member, or have participated in the Game Pass Alpha preview?
  4. alexthegreat26 Win User

Rewards being weird

I am a preview program member yeah. I wanna keep my rewards numbers up. Does it not know I renewed?
  5. alexthegreat26 Win User

Rewards being weird

Hello ,

We are currently investigating with our subscriptions team on a possible issue with new preview program functionality changing how Subscriptions are being labeled. Apologies for the inconvenience. We'll update this thread and review your account as soon
    as they report their investigation has been completed.
    I still haven't heard anything back. Have you found out anything?
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards being weird

Hello alexthegreat26,

We have reviewed your account, and can confirm that this issue has been resolved. You are now being registered as a Gold member, and your April payback has been awarded at the Gold level. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this delay.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards wheel being weird - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards wheel

2. Microsoft Rewards / Xbox achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards / Xbox achievements: Are Microsoft rewards and Xbox achievements one and the same?I always thought they were, but I notice the amounts are always close, but never the same amount 2dffa210-103a-4b66-9440-c8b1521c86db
  3. When will Microsoft rewards be available in the middle east?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Microsoft rewards be available in the middle east?: It has been 16 years and it is only available in few countries. Anyone know if they r planning on supporting another countries or regions? 7f95a00b-adac-4291-b60f-4aacd1241e2a
  4. Microsoft reward family

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward family: Rewards points on family members can be shared or its not posible 92fefea6-0e07-48a9-9cb0-30e904299aa5
  5. Microsoft Rewards Quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Quests: Some daily quests on the Microsoft Rewards Xbox app, specifically tied to Game Pass have not been unlocking, such as "play any Game Pass title". Subsequently, some weekly quests show no progress...
  6. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards: Has anyone actually ever won A microsoft sweepstakes before? and if so, where is the proof? 4cb1f74c-3a48-4de9-99e9-1a356b4bae9d
  7. Microsoft Rewards not available in Puerto Rico

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards not available in Puerto Rico: Why Microsoft rewards points not available yet in Puerto Rico? Are there any plan to include Puerto Rico in Microsoft Rewards? 4c8c5eba-4f7a-4c41-9704-f40185caa5c9
  8. Microsoft Rewards Customer Service Isn't Responding

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Customer Service Isn't Responding: I have requested help from Microsoft Rewards Customer Service because my Xbox punch cards aren't working (specifically the top 10 and august monthly bonus round). And I will be missing out on 2500...
  9. Microsoft rewards app doesn't track game pass games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app doesn't track game pass games: I have noticed that since yesterday daily Game Pass Game challenge is not tracked by the Microsoft Rewards app. I tried playing games both in the cloud and on Xbox. The app still does not show any...
  10. Microsoft Rewards App on XBOX

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards App on XBOX: The past few days, i have not been getting credit for the Achieve more. Earn More. +50 pts. I have earned a few achievements in a few different games the past few days for this reward, but its not...