microsoft rewards winners.

Discus and support microsoft rewards winners. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I've entered a sweepstakes for a Ultra-High CyberPower PC and it says, sweepstakes ended on 2/10/2021 come back on or around 4/10/2021 to see who the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BugGamingYT, May 6, 2021.

1. BugGamingYT
    BugGamingYT Guest

I've entered a sweepstakes for a Ultra-High CyberPower PC and it says, sweepstakes ended on 2/10/2021 come back on or around 4/10/2021 to see who the lucky winner is. It still says results pending. Does anyone know why?

:)

BugGamingYT, May 6, 2021
  2. Paraffin Alien Win User

Just wondering

Winners lists here:

Go to your Microsoft Rewards Dashboard

Click Winners link in the top menu to see the Sweepstakes winners
  3. NaZoooom Win User

Xbox One Winner

Hi TylerJ1990,

Is this a competition as part if the Microsoft Rewards Sweepstakes? If so, there is a Winners tab on the Microsoft Rewards web page dashboard.

If this is not what you are referring to, go back to the competition page and see if there is a link to the terms and conditions.
  4. gds1972 Win User

Microsoft Rewards

Hi

Only winners of Microsoft Rewards competitions will be contacted everyone else will be able to view select the winners tab in the website below to view who won the contest.

https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/
  5. Smwutches Win User

Just means they haven't posted the winner list yet for some reason. If you haven't heard anything about winning yet, that means you haven't won. They typically contact the winners within a week of the drawing.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Sweepstakes

Thema:

1. microsoft rewards winners. - Similar Threads - microsoft rewards winners

2. Microsoft rewards purchase punchcards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards purchase punchcards: Can you tell me if punchcards that require a specific amount spent on games or movies include the tax as going towards the total spent or is it calculated before tax is applied?...
  3. My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate that I got from the Microsoft Rewards Store won't redeem.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Gamepass Ultimate that I got from the Microsoft Rewards Store won't redeem.: I recently decided to get Xbox Gamepass Ultimate for 1 month on the Microsoft Rewards program, I selected redeem and then when I go to check if my subscription has been enabled, but to my dismay I...
  4. Suspended Microsoft Rewards Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspended Microsoft Rewards Account: Hi all. I bought a Xbox Series X in March and for the first time started collecting reward points and completing quests. On 21st May my account was suspended? After chasing customer support I...
  5. PC Game Pass reward has been missing from Microsoft Rewards for weeks?

in XBoX on Windows
    PC Game Pass reward has been missing from Microsoft Rewards for weeks?: Sometime late in May, the option to acquire months of PC Game Pass through Microsoft Rewards went away. Right now you can still get 3-month codes if you have the URL for the reward page, but the...
  6. microsoft reward account suspended

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft reward account suspended: hi i got some questions...recently i created a family group in my profile (additional members two parents+sister+two guests)...i asked for one reward and after it the account was suspended......
  7. Chivalry 2 Microsoft rewards punchcard not completing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chivalry 2 Microsoft rewards punchcard not completing: I had just purchased chivalry 2 today after activating the chivalry 2 punchcard to get the 4000 points. But after I purchased and clicked the second portion to redeem it. It would say not...
  8. When does the Microsoft Rewards Team reach out to winners typically?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When does the Microsoft Rewards Team reach out to winners typically?: I entered into both the Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X Far Cry 6 giveaways, just in case I was lucky enough to win either. I did put in a lot of entries for both as well, again, just in case. I'm...
  9. Are Microsoft rewards sweepstake winners random?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are Microsoft rewards sweepstake winners random?: Hi, are microsoft sweepstake winners random? Or is it that whoever got the most entries will win? f5f3f708-0fcf-40d3-aa6f-228717cad7ea
  10. Microsoft Rewards sweepstakes winners

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards sweepstakes winners: I have entered into the sweepstakes No.46 and the winners were never announced. I am on the page where it said the winners would be listed and no name(s) ever showed up. I will post the link and i...