Microsoft rewards won't redeem

Discus and support Microsoft rewards won't redeem in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi im trying to redeem my Microsoft rewards points but it wont let me and says unable to due to risk i called Microsoft and xbox both they say they see... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ronmc44420h, Jan 21, 2019.

1. ronmc44420h
    ronmc44420h Guest

Hi im trying to redeem my Microsoft rewards points but it wont let me and says unable to due to risk i called Microsoft and xbox both they say they see no issues with my account to be a risk i need help to get this issue fixed i want to redeem my 156.000
    points for a xbox gift card

:)

ronmc44420h, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards won't redeem - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards won't

2. App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?): Estou fazendo as solicitções do app da Microsoft Rewards no meu Xbox One X, mas tem conquistas que não estão sendo contabilizadas e assim não ganho os pontos, mesmo fazendo o que esta sendo...
  3. que pasa si uso vpn para obtener microsoft rewards (what happens if I use VPN to get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    que pasa si uso vpn para obtener microsoft rewards (what happens if I use VPN to get...: quiero saber si me banearan por usarlo para conseguir 1000 puntos Translation: I want to know if I get banned for using it to get 1000 points 191f524b-e4c1-43e5-ab2c-1681bfa1da44
  4. Microsoft Rewards Xbox App not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Xbox App not working: Today when I tried accessing the Microsoft Rewards app, it kept telling me that I needed to update my current location before I could use it. The problem is that my location has never changed so...
  5. Microsoft Rewards App (Error Location Update)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards App (Error Location Update): Hi after the recent update every time i try to load the microsoft rewards app on my xbox 1 it sits for awhile then a black screen that says update your location comes up . I have gone under...
  6. Problème xbox Microsoft rewards [Translate] Microsoft rewards Xbox problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème xbox Microsoft rewards [Translate] Microsoft rewards Xbox problem: Bonjours jai un probleme avec ma xbox je narrive pas a aller dans l'application microsoft rewards des que je lance l'application le chargement et assez long et sa me sort de l'application...
  7. Microsoft rewards e game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards e game pass: Olá estou com um problema e uma dúvida, quando tento entrar no app MICROSOFT REWARDS on xbox, ele me retorna uma mensagem pedindo para atualizar as opções de localidade para o lugar onde estou...
  8. Microsoft Rewards App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards App: Has anyone had any problems with the Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox One recently? b1a20d44-61b1-4d94-8462-b97a9443c7b0
  9. Microsoft rewards won't redeem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards won't redeem: Microsoft rewards wont redeem says priprob with account or order rewards department just givrs me a run around saying they dont see no issues with my account i want to redeem my points...
  10. Xbox Rewards Credits won't deposit into Microsoft Account

in XBoX Rewards
    Xbox Rewards Credits won't deposit into Microsoft Account: I've been trying to deposit the credits in my Xbox Rewards account, but the manual option has disappeared. Since I have over 15,000 credits, I was trying to do this before the upcoming changes to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft quest rewards wont work