Microsoft Rewards / Xbox achievements

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards / Xbox achievements in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are Microsoft rewards and Xbox achievements one and the same?I always thought they were, but I notice the amounts are always close, but never the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AnthonyCox5, Sep 19, 2021.

1. AnthonyCox5
    AnthonyCox5 Guest

Are Microsoft rewards and Xbox achievements one and the same?I always thought they were, but I notice the amounts are always close, but never the same amount

:)

AnthonyCox5, Sep 19, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

error

As stated on the site, the Xbox Rewards program was changed to the Microsoft Rewards program so it is no longer available. The Xbox Rewards program did not give credits based on achievements.
  3. Nursemorph Win User

MS Rewards and XBox Achievements are not the same, no. Achievements is your gamer score tied to the achievements you unlock when playing. Rewards are the points you get from completing activities....some activities are related to achievements (for example, there's a Daily 50 points to be gained by unlocking an Xbox Achievement) but quite a few are related to online searching etc.

Also, you don't have to be a gamer to earn Rewards points.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/learn-about-microsoft-rewards
  4. Smwutches Win User

Microsoft Rewards

Microsoft Rewards or Xbox Rewards? The Microsoft Rewards program is separate from the Xbox Rewards program so Xbox Rewards support would not be able to assist if that's what you're referring to.

If you are referring to the Xbox Rewards program, there are generally no offers to receive credits just for achievements. In order to earn credits for achievements, they have to be part of a specific offer on the site at the time. Generally the offers involve
    purchasing a specific game that is eligible for the offer and then earning a set number of achievements in that game.

You may also be confusing the previous MyAchievements program with earning credits for achievements. MyAchievements was the previous version of the VIP program which ended September 2014 when the program switched to the current star levels. With MyAchievements
    your VIP rebates were based on gamerscore and the rebates were for purchases made in the store, not for earning achievements.
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Where have my grandmaster points gone, I have been sent back to the beginning

Hi what do you mean by Grandmaster Points? XBOX Achievements or Microsoft Reward Points?
  6. The Jimbotron Win User

Gamerscore

If you're part of Microsoft Rewards, that program sometimes has an event where you can earn Microsoft Rewards Points by getting Achievements. It runs at least once a year for about a month. The event matches your Achievements up to 10,000; one Rewards Point for every Achievement Point. eg get 2,500 more Gamerscore that month and you get 2,500 Rewards Points.

That's pretty well the only time you can get Rewards Points from Achievements.
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards / Xbox achievements - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards achievements

2. Microsoft Rewards top 10 is not completing when I get an achievement.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards top 10 is not completing when I get an achievement.: Hello. In the newest Microsoft Rewards top 10, I 've gained two achievements through Fable Anniversary and the Rewards page will not acknowledge and complete. It also is the only task for the...
  3. achievements not registering in microsoft rewards Achieve more. Earn more. & Support...

in XBoX on Consoles
    achievements not registering in microsoft rewards Achieve more. Earn more. & Support...: June 1st, 2021 - got home from work & got 2 achievements in Outriders and not registering in Microsoft rewards. Then got 2 more achievements in Batman Return to Arkham (Xbox one version) and still...
  4. anyone else having problems with Microsoft Rewards Top 10 getting achievement credit

in XboX Insiders
    anyone else having problems with Microsoft Rewards Top 10 getting achievement credit: Hi, I'm currently on Omega ring (alpha eligible, got tired of patch delivery failures with a poor rollback mechanism). Anyway, I have been unable to complete the MS Rewards Top 10 since it was...
  5. Microsoft Reward Top 10 Achievement Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Reward Top 10 Achievement Issue: I have earned two achievement on Minecraft on Windows 10, and have received notification for both achievments on my Xbox, but I'm unable to select "unlock an achievement" in "Microsoft Rewards Top...
  6. Microsoft Rewards “Achieve more. Earn more.” Not giving 50 point credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards “Achieve more. Earn more.” Not giving 50 point credit: So this has been an ongoing issue now for months it seems. Every so often, it will allow me to claim it, but more often than not, it doesnt allow me to claim the 50+ points for getting an...
  7. Microsoft Rewards on xbox not letting you do the daily achievement quest

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards on xbox not letting you do the daily achievement quest: Hello i have been having issues with microsoft rewards on xbox recently i am able to do everything and get rewarded for it aswell apart from quest that require achievements as i can't get...
  8. Microsoft Rewards not updating the achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards not updating the achievements: So i'm on an 8 week streak and the last thing i need is unlock 3 achievements, i already got 10+ achievements in this week already and even completing an entire game, but the lame app is frozen at...
  9. Microsoft Rewards App for Xbox no longer tracking achievements

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards App for Xbox no longer tracking achievements: [IMG] Ever since the Recent Achievements was moved to notifications the Microsoft Rewards app doesn't track any Achievements. Including the weekly set and daily. I completed the weekly set...
  10. Microsoft rewards app on Xbox not counting achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app on Xbox not counting achievements: So in the past 3 days I've gotten achievements from witcher 3, Batman telltale, and carrion. Not a single one has gone toward the 3 per week challenge or the daily 50 points. I'm currently on a 60...