Microsoft Rewards, Xbox Avatars, and Xbox Original Avatars Keep Trying to Install

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards, Xbox Avatars, and Xbox Original Avatars Keep Trying to Install in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft Community, I am posting this thread due to a constant annoyance on my Xbox system. About every time I turn my Xbox on and I go to "My... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MagicCoder55021, Feb 1, 2021.

1. Microsoft Rewards, Xbox Avatars, and Xbox Original Avatars Keep Trying to Install

Hello Microsoft Community,

I am posting this thread due to a constant annoyance on my Xbox system. About every time I turn my Xbox on and I go to "My Games and Apps", I see that my Xbox has yet again installed Microsoft Rewards, Xbox Avatars, and Xbox Original Avatars. I had never previously installed these on my system. I am undoubtedly familiar with Microsoft's lame attempts to sneak ads and suggestions into my devices, such as the constant "Switch to Microsoft Edge" reminders popping up in different places and the fact you can't exit Microsoft Edge, even with Task Manager until you log in.

As I said, this is getting really old. And I've uninstalled all three of them numerous times. So please, anyone out there, please help me.

:)

MagicCoder55021, Feb 1, 2021
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Microsoft Rewards, Xbox Avatars, and Xbox Original Avatars Keep Trying to Install

Those apps, will re-install after a software update. There is nothing you can do, but keep removing them.
  3. adyle5 Win User

Not letting me download apps

After today's blackout, by machine is completely hosed. I reset the machine to factory settings and it now can't seem to download any apps or games. It's trying to download XBox Original Avatar, Microsoft Rewards on XBox, and XBox Avatar Editor but keeps
    failing and says installation stopped. Even though the network says that I am connected and have a strong connection, when trying to download anything the system says that I need to be connected to the network. Any suggestion or know how to contact XBox for
    help? Never had a problem before Microsoft's outage today. Thanks.
  4. Phoenix_Reins Win User

Cant get some items in the xbox avatar store

The item you are trying to get is an Original xbox avatar item, try here in the marketplace Nike
    Air Jordan XXXI Avatar Shoes
    or install the xbox original avatars app if you have a pc.
  5. Loot Wizard Win User

How to change Xbox original avatar

There is an ‘Xbox Original Avatars’ app and a ‘Xbox Avatar Editor’ app

if you want to keep your 360 Avatar as is you can download the original avatars app and customize through there and then vis versa with the Xbox one version if you would like an updated/new look for your Avatar. Both can be found througu the microsoft store
    for free or through games and apps search bar.

Goodluck!
  6. TheVet96 Win User

Xbox original Avatars

Hello Morgan!

There are two Avatar apps in the store.

Xbox Original Avatars

Xbox Avatar Editor

Do you have either of these installed on your console?
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards, Xbox Avatars, and Xbox Original Avatars Keep Trying to Install - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards Avatars

2. Can I buy a literal Xbox with Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I buy a literal Xbox with Microsoft rewards?: Hi! I had an idea maybe if I have enough Microsoft points maybe I can literally get an Xbox series x for free. so I want to ask if I will be able to do it and if or when will the Xbox series x be...
  3. Microsoft rewards availability

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards availability: Why is Microsoft rewards only available in certain countries. Its really not fair. Now my Xbox Live subscription is up amd I need to wait until I get allowance to reactivate. If anyone has a 2 or...
  4. How long does it take to get notified if you won a Microsoft rewards sweepstakes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How long does it take to get notified if you won a Microsoft rewards sweepstakes: I entered a microsoft reawrds sweepstake and i was wondering how long it takes to get notified if you won a prize im confident i didn’t win since the chances are so low and do you get notified if...
  5. Microsoft Rewards in Portugal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards in Portugal: I've seen that Microsoft Rewards is available in several countries, namely Brazil, that shares the same language as Portugal, and Spain, that is Portugal's neighbor. However, while I'd very much...
  6. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards: hello everyone, i just want to know when and if microsoft rewards will be available in portugal thanks 614d790d-89a4-4a99-87dc-47596fad4661
  7. Microsoft Rewards Mix'n Animals

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Mix'n Animals: I have seen people wining things in Microsoft Rewards like Xbox Series X, Surface Pro X and other things but when I go into my Microsoft Rewards. The only thing I can enter to win is for an Xbox 1...
  8. microsoft reward access to xbox and pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft reward access to xbox and pc: i live in uae and i dont have access to microsoft reward but i used an chrom extension so now i am getting microsoft reward and points but when i open xbox microsoft reward it says ''marketing in...
  9. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards: Hi. I have a problem with microsoft rewards. When i try to enter app it says its unvaible in my county. What do i need to do 1. Change location on my xbox or 2. On my microsoft profile??...
  10. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: When I redeem a gift card in Microsoft Rewards, is there any way that I can just get an email with a code instead of it automatically redeeming to my account? My main xbox account is my mom's...