Microsoft rewards Xbox game pass quests

Discus and support Microsoft rewards Xbox game pass quests in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Ive completed all quests for this month, however it wont award me the 500pts for completing them all 98fcb2b2-3811-4a8f-aa8d-2f2546c3853c Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DarkerRuby9, Mar 31, 2019.

1. DarkerRuby9
    DarkerRuby9 Guest

Ive completed all quests for this month, however it wont award me the 500pts for completing them all

:)

DarkerRuby9, Mar 31, 2019
  2. KeepItS3cr3t Win User

[Guide] Get Rewarded With Game Pass Rewards - February 2019

When will these quests be available on the Microsoft Rewards app for xbox? I have game pass and microsoft rewards installed, but there are no quests listed.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do Xbox gold quests work?

The quests that i know of are the Xbox game pass quests, the Xbox Live gold quests, they work a bit like the game pass quests, and then there are the Microsoft rewards quests, which are pretty similar to how the xbox live rewards quests worked. You purchase
    certain games or films, and then you get so many points on your account for doing it.
  4. ajsinger4 Win User

Not receiving quest rewards

I have since received the xbox quest reward for January, but not the game pass quest reward for January
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

How long does it take for xbox quest to show its been completed?

Hey Khrist thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us!

As stated on the
    Xbox Game Pass Quests
    page Don’t worry! Microsoft is tracking the Quest activities and will reward users appropriately if all Quests are completed.. Go ahead and check it out and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other
    matter!
  6. Gunner Hackman Win User

Completed January Xbox quest, didn't receive prize

Same. Received my Game Pass quest reward, not the Xbox Live Gold reward though.
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards Xbox game pass quests - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards game

2. Microsoft rewards e game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards e game pass: Olá estou com um problema e uma dúvida, quando tento entrar no app MICROSOFT REWARDS on xbox, ele me retorna uma mensagem pedindo para atualizar as opções de localidade para o lugar onde estou...
  3. Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards: I've been having issues with the Quests on the Xbox Rewards app. My partner can see/complete the quests however none are showing for me. Another family member (not part of my family group) is also...
  4. Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.: I redeemed Microsoft points for a 5 dollar Xbox gift card, now im having trouble using it to buy a game in the store. It seems that the gift card has been converted to Microsoft miscellaneous...
  5. Microsoft Rewards - Game Pass Question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards - Game Pass Question: Hi, I've already finish the Hellblade Game and got 1000 G before the new quests from Microsoft Rewards come. The quest asks to unlock 2 achievementts to get 200 points in Microsoft Rewards, but...
  6. November Game Pass Punch Card Completed on Microsoft Rewards but didn't update and no 5000...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    November Game Pass Punch Card Completed on Microsoft Rewards but didn't update and no 5000...: Activated the November Game Pass Punch Card and got a Green tick then continued to do each task of opening achievements (all done on the 14th November and in order) but no other task got checked...
  7. Microsoft rewards not tracking for game pass quest

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards not tracking for game pass quest: The current game pass quest isnt tracking past the first activation stamp. I have completed all the achievements asks. db700569-fe36-438b-91c9-659b72d4661d
  8. Microsoft Rewards Game Pass Punchcard

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Game Pass Punchcard: On microsoft rewards there is a 'Game Pass Punchcard'. For this challenge you have to activate the card and complete several achievements on game pass titles to earn 5000 points. I have...
  9. Microsoft Rewards/ Game pass puch card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards/ Game pass puch card: Is there anyone that I can talk to on the phone or live chat that can help me with the challenges for the puch card not registering. Under the Microsoft rewards app on xbox, there is a punch card...
  10. Gaming in Germany Quiz on Microsoft Rewards not working

in XBoX Rewards
    Gaming in Germany Quiz on Microsoft Rewards not working: As per the subject box, no matter which link I try or browser I use the quiz will not start - anyone else having the same problem or does anyone know how to fix the it?...