Microsoft rewards Xbox game pass quests

Discus and support Microsoft rewards Xbox game pass quests in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Ive completed all quests for this month, however it wont award me the 500pts for completing them all 98fcb2b2-3811-4a8f-aa8d-2f2546c3853c Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DarkerRuby9, Mar 31, 2019.

1. DarkerRuby9
    DarkerRuby9 Guest

Ive completed all quests for this month, however it wont award me the 500pts for completing them all

:)

DarkerRuby9, Mar 31, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

How do Xbox gold quests work?

The quests that i know of are the Xbox game pass quests, the Xbox Live gold quests, they work a bit like the game pass quests, and then there are the Microsoft rewards quests, which are pretty similar to how the xbox live rewards quests worked. You purchase
    certain games or films, and then you get so many points on your account for doing it.
  3. XBF Crystal P Win User

Problemas com as missões do Microsoft Rewards referentes ao Game Pass! [Translation - Problems with Microsoft Rewards missions for Game Pass!]

Hi there FelipeMZORD,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox Forums. I understand you are currently experiencing an issue with the

Microsoft Rewards app

In reference to the
    Game Pass Quest Rewards

• Open the Microsoft Rewards app to see your progress. Your Xbox Game Pass quest will have a green check mark when complete.
    • Don’t worry! Microsoft is tracking the Quest activities and will reward users appropriately if all Quests are completed.

If the problem persists after your troubleshooting, I recommend to
    Report this app to Microsoft
    for the potential bug.

Hope this helps.
  4. AridLizard Win User

Does anyone know what the name of this game or app

sometimes there is a Microsoft Rewards Quest to earn 10,000 gamer score for 10,000 MS Reward Points.

you need to get the MS Rewards app on your Xbox to view your progress.

if you have Game Pass then you can also do the Game Pass Quests for more Reward Points.
  5. ajsinger4 Win User

Not receiving quest rewards

I have since received the xbox quest reward for January, but not the game pass quest reward for January
  6. AridLizard Win User

Best Achievement Any Of You Guys Ever Did In a Videogame?

my favourite achievement has to be any from the Game Pass Quests for Microsoft Rewards :D

other achievements are nice to get, but the Game Pass Quests get me closer to getting free Live Gold and Game Pass :D
Thema:

1. Microsoft rewards Xbox game pass quests - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards game

2. Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Game Pass Ultimate 3 Months for $1 didn't work, Customer Support Sent Me...: I saw in Microsoft Rewards "Sign up for 3 months of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, get 4,500 points", and Game Pass Ultimate was only charging 3 months for $1 dollar. I thought it was a no brainer. I...
  3. Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Xbox 360 game DLC content with Microsoft rewards points: I have a fair amount of Microsoft rewards points from doing Bing searches and daily activities and so far I've been using the points to buy 1 month of Xbox Live gold. However is there way I can...
  4. Game Pass Quests unavailable [Microsoft Rewards]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Pass Quests unavailable [Microsoft Rewards]: Hello, I've joined the Microsoft Rewards program a few month ago. Recently, I've also joined Xbox Game Pass for console (using a promotional code). Nevertheless, I can't access the Game Pass...
  5. Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards app on my Xbox not showing my game pass quest.: Hello Xbox community can anyone tell me why my game pass quest’s are not showing? I just upgraded to a game pass ultimate account yesterday I think around 4 PM-ish. If someone could tell me what...
  6. Microsoft rewards in South Africa and support for some older generation games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards in South Africa and support for some older generation games: I always see events on This Week On Xbox for microsoft rewards but cannot participate because it it not available in my country. I have been waiting about 2 years now and am still wondering if...
  7. Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft rewards quest for explore the Xbox game pass moble app not giving points?: So i tried to do the quest for the game pass app and its not letting me claim my points just wondering if im doing it wrong or some [Mod Removed - Profanity] 95154f52-bb5f-4069-a673-b42ed7ffbc0c
  8. Microsoft rewards e game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards e game pass: Olá estou com um problema e uma dúvida, quando tento entrar no app MICROSOFT REWARDS on xbox, ele me retorna uma mensagem pedindo para atualizar as opções de localidade para o lugar onde estou...
  9. Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards: I've been having issues with the Quests on the Xbox Rewards app. My partner can see/complete the quests however none are showing for me. Another family member (not part of my family group) is also...
  10. Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Redemmed Microsoft rewards for an xbox gift card, now I cant use it to buy games.: I redeemed Microsoft points for a 5 dollar Xbox gift card, now im having trouble using it to buy a game in the store. It seems that the gift card has been converted to Microsoft miscellaneous...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game pass rewards

2. xbox game pass quests help

3. xbox forums game pass quests

4. xbox quest not unlocking,
  5. sign up for microsoft rewards to take part in quests,
  6. does xbox game pass free from ms rewards expire?,
  7. xbox rewards quests,
  8. microsoft rewards quests game pass,
  9. do you need live gold to earn points from game pass wuests,
  10. gamepass quest may 2019 not working,
  11. microsoft rewards quests disappeared,