Microsoft Rewards y los sorteos. [Translation - Microsoft Rewards and sweepstakes.]

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards y los sorteos. [Translation - Microsoft Rewards and sweepstakes.] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Buenas tardes,gasto mis puntos de microsoft en los sorteos de xbox y siempre hay los mismos 4 ganadores y no veo que se hagan mas sorteos.Lo hago mal o... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Xirimite, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Xirimite
    Xirimite Guest

Microsoft Rewards y los sorteos. [Translation - Microsoft Rewards and sweepstakes.]

Buenas tardes,gasto mis puntos de microsoft en los sorteos de xbox y siempre hay los mismos 4 ganadores y no veo que se hagan mas sorteos.Lo hago mal o ha caducado la promoción?Gracias de antemano.

[Mod Translation - Good afternoon, I spend my microsoft points on the xbox draws and there are always the same 4 winners and I don't see any more draws. Do I do it wrong or has the promotion expired? Thank you in advance.]

:)

Xirimite, Nov 7, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Xirimite,

Thanks for the update on the question. On any of the sweepstakes or entries. When you hit redeem, underneath will show a description and when they expire. If having issues can always

contact rewards support

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Sául Sanchez Luna Win User

Do not use your points in these draws, better collect them and redeem them for money, I, as a user of this program in Mexico, to reach 1000 points I have 20 MXN 1 year ago, when this program began,
    I knew that there were many participants and there will only be few winners, I entered the contest and after 1 month I did not know who were the winners of the month of April 2018, I learned in June of the same year there were 4 people It is frustrating that
    your points were bet in vain without receiving anything in return, for that there are the other rewards to redeem another product
  4. Dageto Kraft Win User

hola buen dia

creo que esos sorteos ya no los hacen yo note que desde hace tiepo ya no ponian nada ni anunciaban nada, mejor no gastes tus puntos en eso

suerte y saludos

[Translation-hello good morning

I think those draws are no longer made I notice that for a while they didn't put anything or announce anything, you better not spend your points on that

luck and greetings]
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Xirimite,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. Regarding Microsoft Rewards, I recommend out support articles entitled Earn
    points with Microsoft Rewards
    for information regarding the program. Additionally, if you have anything you'd like to contact Microsoft Rewards directly about, then you may

contact Microsoft Rewards Support

Check out these other Microsoft Reward articles:

Hope this helps out.
  6. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Bueno, encontré que el último sorteo fue en junio ( the prize was 12 months of XBL gold for México ).
    Entonces, desde ese mes no aparecen más sorteos disponibles

[Mod Translation - Well, I found that the last draw was in June (the prize was 12 months of XBL gold for Mexico). So, since that month no more draws are available ]
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards y los sorteos. [Translation - Microsoft Rewards and sweepstakes.] - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards los

2. The Microsoft rewards event

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Microsoft rewards event: I'm sure you guys know the new 1$ 20 points event, but i have a question. Do i have to spend 20$ for me to get 20 points per dollar? e3ba63e1-61ee-4995-ace8-3a58df09f03c
  3. Elite Series 2 Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Elite Series 2 Microsoft Rewards: Hello, I just saw on Microsoft Rewards that you could earn 15000 pts by buying an Elite Series 2 controller between 11/05 and 11/18. I buy the controller on the Microsoft website without knowing...
  4. Microsoft Rewards - Plans for adding more countries?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards - Plans for adding more countries?: Hello There my Microsoft and Xbox teammates. Do anybody know if there is plan to include Xbox Rewards (Microsoft Rewards) to Czech Republic? Or other European countries? It would be really...
  5. Microsoft Rewards is [mod removed] broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards is [mod removed] broken: My search earning points won't track, i recently downloaded and have been using a vpn(its not malware if that's what you are thinking) so, why is this? 1a81801f-be7e-41c2-9175-ae84431f3aae
  6. Microsoft rewards survey via Xbox rewards app

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards survey via Xbox rewards app: Hi there, I just completed the monthly survey however two of the questions only allowed one answer when asking how do i earn points and what do i use regularly. I personally use both bing...
  7. Microsoft reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft reward: When I click on the application to run it tells me that the market that I selected is not supported by the application and I selected the US store and iam looked at your site and says that the US...
  8. Microsoft rewards app won't open

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft rewards app won't open: Anyone in able to open the Microsoft rewards app? I have submitted a report but looking to see if anyone else is having this issue. I'm in alpha skip ahead submitted by /u/Cerealkiller412...
  9. Why did I get suspended on Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why did I get suspended on Microsoft rewards?: I forgot exactly when I got suspended but I want to know why I did. The Microsoft Reward support isn’t working and my best option is to ask a question here. e5c8c426-0f23-40b2-bd7a-2eb09fa111e6
  10. COD: MW pre-order & Purchase won't count on my Microsoft Rewards app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: MW pre-order & Purchase won't count on my Microsoft Rewards app.: I have an Xbox One X and I pre-ordered/puchased Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and it won't register on my Xbox Rewards App. The punch card for the extra 6000 points will not work either. The game...