Microsoft Rewards y los sorteos. [Translation - Microsoft Rewards and sweepstakes.]

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards y los sorteos. [Translation - Microsoft Rewards and sweepstakes.] in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Buenas tardes,gasto mis puntos de microsoft en los sorteos de xbox y siempre hay los mismos 4 ganadores y no veo que se hagan mas sorteos.Lo hago mal o... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Xirimite, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Xirimite
    Xirimite Guest

Microsoft Rewards y los sorteos. [Translation - Microsoft Rewards and sweepstakes.]

Buenas tardes,gasto mis puntos de microsoft en los sorteos de xbox y siempre hay los mismos 4 ganadores y no veo que se hagan mas sorteos.Lo hago mal o ha caducado la promoción?Gracias de antemano.

[Mod Translation - Good afternoon, I spend my microsoft points on the xbox draws and there are always the same 4 winners and I don't see any more draws. Do I do it wrong or has the promotion expired? Thank you in advance.]

:)

Xirimite, Nov 7, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Xirimite,

Thanks for the update on the question. On any of the sweepstakes or entries. When you hit redeem, underneath will show a description and when they expire. If having issues can always

contact rewards support

Thanks,

Brad
  3. Sául Sanchez Luna Win User

Do not use your points in these draws, better collect them and redeem them for money, I, as a user of this program in Mexico, to reach 1000 points I have 20 MXN 1 year ago, when this program began,
    I knew that there were many participants and there will only be few winners, I entered the contest and after 1 month I did not know who were the winners of the month of April 2018, I learned in June of the same year there were 4 people It is frustrating that
    your points were bet in vain without receiving anything in return, for that there are the other rewards to redeem another product
  4. Dageto Kraft Win User

hola buen dia

creo que esos sorteos ya no los hacen yo note que desde hace tiepo ya no ponian nada ni anunciaban nada, mejor no gastes tus puntos en eso

suerte y saludos

[Translation-hello good morning

I think those draws are no longer made I notice that for a while they didn't put anything or announce anything, you better not spend your points on that

luck and greetings]
  5. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi Xirimite,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this question. Regarding Microsoft Rewards, I recommend out support articles entitled Earn
    points with Microsoft Rewards
    for information regarding the program. Additionally, if you have anything you'd like to contact Microsoft Rewards directly about, then you may

contact Microsoft Rewards Support

Check out these other Microsoft Reward articles:

Hope this helps out.
  6. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Bueno, encontré que el último sorteo fue en junio ( the prize was 12 months of XBL gold for México ).
    Entonces, desde ese mes no aparecen más sorteos disponibles

[Mod Translation - Well, I found that the last draw was in June (the prize was 12 months of XBL gold for Mexico). So, since that month no more draws are available ]
Thema:

1. Microsoft Rewards y los sorteos. [Translation - Microsoft Rewards and sweepstakes.] - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards los

2. Trouble with Gears 5 punch card on Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble with Gears 5 punch card on Microsoft Rewards: I can't get. The 500 points for punch card. I have gotten several new achievements since activation of said Gears 5 punch card, but all it does is play video for game instead of giving me ccredit...
  3. Problema con Microsoft Rewards[Problem with Microsoft Rewards]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema con Microsoft Rewards[Problem with Microsoft Rewards]: Los días 27 y 28 de julio no obtuve los 50 puntos por obtener el logro diario. Hace 20 días se rompió la racha de días consecutivos conectada a la página de microsoft rewards a pesar de que me...
  4. Gears 5 punch card not working on Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 punch card not working on Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox One: I recently played Gears 5 Operation 4, to get a new achievement so I could claim the 500 points on offer towards my Microsoft Rewards points total but even after acquiring 4 new achievements it...
  5. Microsoft Rewards Punchcard not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Punchcard not working: I did everything the Xbox Microsoft Reward punchcard for Gears 5 told me to do and its not working at all it says Unlock a New achievment and i did that but it wont process that i did earn an...
  6. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards: hello everybody I changed my region of my xbox account so i can use microsoft rewards, but i get the same allert and i hope i havent wasted my time to earn the points for it, it really feels...
  7. Microsoft Rewards “Achieve more. Earn more.” Not giving 50 point credit

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards “Achieve more. Earn more.” Not giving 50 point credit: So this has been an ongoing issue now for months it seems. Every so often, it will allow me to claim it, but more often than not, it doesnt allow me to claim the 50+ points for getting an...
  8. hello iam a user of xbox one from india,when iam trying to open microsoft rewards it does't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello iam a user of xbox one from india,when iam trying to open microsoft rewards it does't...: hello i,am a user of Xbox one from India,when i,am trying to open Microsoft rewards it does't open and shows this [YOUR CURRENT MARKET IS NOT SUPPORTED] so can you fix this...
  9. ¿Por que no se entregan los puntos que gane de microsoft rewards xbox?[Translation-Why are...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ¿Por que no se entregan los puntos que gane de microsoft rewards xbox?[Translation-Why are...: Hoy 21/07/2020 Hubo una oferta para ganar puntos que al gastar 20 MXN (Peso mexicano) y recibir mínimo 10 puntos, ganaría 10,000 puntos. gaste 27 MXN en la tienda de avatares para poder canjear...
  10. no me cuentan las búsquedas para los retos de microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no me cuentan las búsquedas para los retos de microsoft rewards: no me cuentan las búsquedas para los retos de microsoft rewards, solo se puede hacer en celular?, yo lo hago en computadora 456fdf65-8dd0-4451-859b-e138950f7243