Microsoft Rewards

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; If I've entered a competition on Microsoft Rewards on xbox one, will I receive an email telling me if I've won or lost when the winners are announced... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by ColinMccabe, Aug 11, 2018.

1. ColinMccabe
    ColinMccabe Guest

Microsoft Rewards

If I've entered a competition on Microsoft Rewards on xbox one, will I receive an email telling me if I've won or lost when the winners are announced

:)

ColinMccabe, Aug 11, 2018
  2. xbox reward vai acabar / xbox reward will end

xbox reward to be replaced by microsoft reward / xbox reward vai ser substituida pela microsoft reward

RarefiedDart746, Aug 11, 2018
  3. MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Points

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will
    convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".

MRallamagoosa, Aug 11, 2018
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Microsoft Rewards

Hi

Only winners of Microsoft Rewards competitions will be contacted everyone else will be able to view select the winners tab in the website below to view who won the contest.

https://account.microsoft.com/rewards/

gds1972, Aug 11, 2018
  5. ColinMccabe
    ColinMccabe Guest
    Thanks. I was just curious. Appreciate your help.

ColinMccabe, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  7. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  8. UnpopularCord6 Win User

Xbox Gold Quest - October

Microsoft rewards told me to talk to xboz rewards but i cant sice xbox rewards is now part of Microsoft rewards
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

rewards points for an elite controller

Hello xxBButts76xx,

For the most accurate response for these questions, you should reach out to Microsoft Rewards support via the Microsoft Rewards site. Since the Xbox Live Rewards program and Microsoft Rewards program are separate, Xbox Live Rewards cannot provide the most
    up to date responses on Microsoft Rewards issues.
  10. MRallamagoosa Win User

MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Points

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will
    convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
Thema:

Microsoft Rewards

1. Microsoft Rewards - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards

2. Somebody can reactivate my Microsoft rewards account??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Somebody can reactivate my Microsoft rewards account??: I made a redemption of 5 reais and 15 reais (Brazilian currency) in the microsoft rewards program, I expected to drop into the account, and soon after it was canceled and my account was suspended...
  3. I am not receiving my Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am not receiving my Microsoft reward points: I was doing suoersonic quizzes and i changed my browser and i still am not receiving my Microsoft reward points. I have emailed Microsoft and they hsvent responded. Please help....
  4. Punch Card do Gears 5 no Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Punch Card do Gears 5 no Microsoft Rewards: Boa noite Ha uns dias atras apareceu um punch card do Gears 5, pedindo para assistir uma transmissão no Mixer e desbloquear uma nova conquista no jogo em troca de 500 pontos. Após ter feito as 2...
  5. Microsoft rewards issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards issue: Hi. I already have completed the Gears Gridiron card (500 points), but i was not awarded with the points. Can anybody help me? Thanks. 821322a5-319d-48e8-8733-79b6390fc4d3
  6. I can not open Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not open Microsoft rewards: When i am trying to open it it says: your current market is not supported and i am on United States help plz 92eb0156-7529-4991-9dde-df1ea50d2f23
  7. Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem on microsoft rewards: I am trying to redeem one moth of Xbox live membership using Microsoft reward points but it says 'There's an issue with your account or order' and tells me to contact support....
  8. Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards points punchcard resident evil 3 not redeeming after purchase: activated the punchcard purchased the game on xbox store digitally but not been rewarded the 6000 points for my actions ? 26969c45-9a1b-4583-aee8-d82298e08a83
  9. Is Microsoft rewards going to be released in Latin America apart from brasil?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Microsoft rewards going to be released in Latin America apart from brasil?: I have been waiting for the time it would happen but I actually wanted to ask if this would happen eventually submitted by /u/chiefmaster1012 [link] [comments]
  10. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft rewards: Did my daily set and searches but didn't get any points for it d388e63c-a5ad-4ce9-b7b2-edb0779b5388