Microsoft Rewards

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Microsoft could you please add The Rewards program in Dubai. I live in Dubai and it's not available pls add it 9aa39b85-fe13-4b7f-8fb8-3c3c5e6c2242 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by OneKing Affan, Jan 30, 2019.

1. Microsoft Rewards

Microsoft could you please add The Rewards program in Dubai. I live in Dubai and it's not available pls add it

:)

OneKing Affan, Jan 30, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

rewards points for an elite controller

Hello xxBButts76xx,

For the most accurate response for these questions, you should reach out to Microsoft Rewards support via the Microsoft Rewards site. Since the Xbox Live Rewards program and Microsoft Rewards program are separate, Xbox Live Rewards cannot provide the most
    up to date responses on Microsoft Rewards issues.
  4. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Points

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will
    convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Will VIP gems be monetized if they are not redeemed by the time the program closes?

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned.
    One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
Thema:

Microsoft Rewards

1. Microsoft Rewards - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards

2. will microsoft add romania on the xbox locationt slector\rewards proggram

in XBoX Games and Apps
    will microsoft add romania on the xbox locationt slector\rewards proggram: or is there a altrenative solution ? f5db3ae1-6bde-4899-8b11-184500508074
  3. Microsoft Rewards Summer Spotlight Issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Summer Spotlight Issue: The Summer Spotlight punch card requires you to spend $40 on Summer Spotlight features games. I bought 2 games, Super Star Blast worth approximately $7 and No Man’s Sky worth approximately $37....
  4. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards: Why I cant go in the app of Microsoft Rewards it says that my account has been suspended whyy c2976598-4f91-435f-bbc1-71434a36ea43
  5. Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will a 12 month Xbox Live Gold code from Microsoft Rewards expire?: I'm wondering if a 12 months of Xbox Live Gold code I just redeemed from Microsoft Rewards will expire. I see no expiration date in the e-mail itself, but I don't want to hang onto it in case I'm...
  6. Microsoft rewards points

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards points: My account has been suspended and i do not know why it has because i reached the requirements can you tell me why it has been suspended. ea4d319e-e251-4714-a18d-275151963afb
  7. microsoft rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    microsoft rewards: Boa Tarde alguem poderia me ajudar com a microsoft rewards nao consigo receber pesquisas nenhuma [Translation-Good afternoon someone could help me with Microsoft Rewards I can not receive any...
  8. microsofts rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    microsofts rewards: i put a lot of points in the xbox one s division 2 and the winner dont show up de02135c-9dd1-43c1-837c-d4970223d116
  9. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards: My 10 dollars that i earned on microsoft rewards has gone missing plz help 98d020ba-7b52-45e1-8802-14b0f8927b12
  10. Microsoft Rewards PC quest not obtainable

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards PC quest not obtainable: Hello, this month you can get +500 rewards points for completing an achievement on pc for Forza Horizon 4 and I've done that, the app shows the tick. But if I now click on the "obtain rewards"...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft rewards game quest master error