Microsoft rewards

Discus and support Microsoft rewards in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Quando e que vai sair o Microsoft rewards em portugal fa16dcd6-d11a-4608-b333-dce4a2ceae79 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by pedrouçoscelina, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Microsoft rewards

Quando e que vai sair o Microsoft rewards em portugal

:)

pedrouçoscelina, Feb 12, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

rewards points for an elite controller

Hello xxBButts76xx,

For the most accurate response for these questions, you should reach out to Microsoft Rewards support via the Microsoft Rewards site. Since the Xbox Live Rewards program and Microsoft Rewards program are separate, Xbox Live Rewards cannot provide the most
    up to date responses on Microsoft Rewards issues.
  4. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Points

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will
    convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Will VIP gems be monetized if they are not redeemed by the time the program closes?

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned.
    One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
Thema:

Microsoft rewards

1. Microsoft rewards - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards

2. App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Microsoft Rewards com problema? (Microsoft Rewards App with problem?): Estou fazendo as solicitções do app da Microsoft Rewards no meu Xbox One X, mas tem conquistas que não estão sendo contabilizadas e assim não ganho os pontos, mesmo fazendo o que esta sendo...
  3. que pasa si uso vpn para obtener microsoft rewards (what happens if I use VPN to get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    que pasa si uso vpn para obtener microsoft rewards (what happens if I use VPN to get...: quiero saber si me banearan por usarlo para conseguir 1000 puntos Translation: I want to know if I get banned for using it to get 1000 points 191f524b-e4c1-43e5-ab2c-1681bfa1da44
  4. Microsoft Rewards Xbox App not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Xbox App not working: Today when I tried accessing the Microsoft Rewards app, it kept telling me that I needed to update my current location before I could use it. The problem is that my location has never changed so...
  5. Microsoft Rewards App (Error Location Update)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards App (Error Location Update): Hi after the recent update every time i try to load the microsoft rewards app on my xbox 1 it sits for awhile then a black screen that says update your location comes up . I have gone under...
  6. Problème xbox Microsoft rewards [Translate] Microsoft rewards Xbox problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème xbox Microsoft rewards [Translate] Microsoft rewards Xbox problem: Bonjours jai un probleme avec ma xbox je narrive pas a aller dans l'application microsoft rewards des que je lance l'application le chargement et assez long et sa me sort de l'application...
  7. Microsoft rewards e game pass

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards e game pass: Olá estou com um problema e uma dúvida, quando tento entrar no app MICROSOFT REWARDS on xbox, ele me retorna uma mensagem pedindo para atualizar as opções de localidade para o lugar onde estou...
  8. Microsoft Rewards App

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards App: Has anyone had any problems with the Microsoft Rewards App on Xbox One recently? b1a20d44-61b1-4d94-8462-b97a9443c7b0
  9. Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Quests - Microsoft Rewards: I've been having issues with the Quests on the Xbox Rewards app. My partner can see/complete the quests however none are showing for me. Another family member (not part of my family group) is also...
  10. Microsoft Rewards Quest Change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Quest Change: Firstly I'm confused as to why my previous post was removed, considering I didn't get a answer, and I still have the same question. But basically the quests, at least for me having been changed...