Microsoft rewards

Discus and support Microsoft rewards in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So I used my microsoft rewards balance to get a month of xbox game pass. They send a code to an email where you redeem the code. The issue here is I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Crossfade117, Feb 19, 2019.

1. Crossfade117
    Crossfade117 Guest

Microsoft rewards

So I used my microsoft rewards balance to get a month of xbox game pass. They send a code to an email where you redeem the code. The issue here is I dont have access to my primary email address so I'm unable to get the reward. I didn't know if there was
    another solution to the issue. Thanks.

:)

Crossfade117, Feb 19, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

rewards points for an elite controller

Hello xxBButts76xx,

For the most accurate response for these questions, you should reach out to Microsoft Rewards support via the Microsoft Rewards site. Since the Xbox Live Rewards program and Microsoft Rewards program are separate, Xbox Live Rewards cannot provide the most
    up to date responses on Microsoft Rewards issues.
  4. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  5. MRallamagoosa Win User

MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Points

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will
    convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Will VIP gems be monetized if they are not redeemed by the time the program closes?

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned.
    One MyVIP Gem will convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
Thema:

Microsoft rewards

1. Microsoft rewards - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards

2. Microsoft Rewards unfairly suspending or a scam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards unfairly suspending or a scam: I have been an xbox live customer since i was 15 fast forward 29 know learning theres a rewards program a year befor sighned up been earning since then 8 months ago i tried purchasing a 10 dollar...
  3. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Ensure that you keep tabs on your rewards your earning on your Microsoft account. Ive been pleasantly surprised how many points ive earned working on the forums. Plenty of sweepstakes available...
  4. Microsoft rewards não está creditando pontos na conta (Microsoft Rewards is not crediting...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards não está creditando pontos na conta (Microsoft Rewards is not crediting...: Mnha conta Microsoft rewards não está creditando a missão que eu compri que era derrote um ravager no Minecraft.eu cumpri mas ainda não apareceu o visto que foi feita a missão queria ter a...
  5. Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster: Where do I log onto to get the 3 devices for mission 6? I've logged onto my Xbox rewards page, Microsoft Edge rewards and mobile phone, but it's still showing as I complete 2/3. It's the last...
  6. How long for Microsoft rewards recognise achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How long for Microsoft rewards recognise achievements?: I just got 4 achievements in "Thomas was alone" for the Play ID@Xbox for 400 points. How long does it usually take for MS rewards to recognise these achievements? I'd rather it hurried up because...
  7. Microsoft Rewards app on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards app on xbox: On Xbox I completed the game pass quests but the rewards app won't let me claim the points associated with them. When I press "claim" the app just reloads then nothing. Anyone know how to fix this...
  8. Cannot claim Microsoft Rewards points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot claim Microsoft Rewards points: I have completed the challenges for 2 quests now and it wont let me claim the points after clicking the button in app. How do i get this to work? 945cc9d4-e304-4b91-9958-ca269e9c229f
  9. Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Operation Spymaster: I just recently finished the punchcard for Operation Spymaster. I was wondering when I would be able to use the month of game pass. Do I get emailed a code? Or does it get activated automatically?...
  10. Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem points in Microsoft rewards app: the quest is to play Operencia the stolen sun and earn two achievements. I met the requirements but when click the tile in the app to redeem the points the app sends me to the Xbox store....