Microsoft Rewards

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I live in Alabama but I'm in and out of Puerto Rico alot due to the nature of my job so I've opted to move to PR. I recieve my Rewards balance... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DarkesWolf, Jul 1, 2019.

1. DarkesWolf
    DarkesWolf Guest

Microsoft Rewards

So I live in Alabama but I'm in and out of Puerto Rico alot due to the nature of my job so I've opted to move to PR. I recieve my Rewards balance through email as as usual but I can't redeem them. It's says the service is not available in my country, which
    in both scenarios are in United States territory. I need help addressing this issue because I'm moving back to PR but I wanna redeem my points before I leave because I researched that PR was removed from the program for some reason. How can I redeem my rewards???

:)

DarkesWolf, Jul 1, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  3. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  4. UnpopularCord6 Win User

Xbox Gold Quest - October

Microsoft rewards told me to talk to xboz rewards but i cant sice xbox rewards is now part of Microsoft rewards
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

rewards points for an elite controller

Hello xxBButts76xx,

For the most accurate response for these questions, you should reach out to Microsoft Rewards support via the Microsoft Rewards site. Since the Xbox Live Rewards program and Microsoft Rewards program are separate, Xbox Live Rewards cannot provide the most
    up to date responses on Microsoft Rewards issues.
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Points

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will
    convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
Thema:

Microsoft Rewards

1. Microsoft Rewards - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards

2. Estorno de Pontos do Microsoft Rewards[Translation-Reversal of Microsoft Rewards Points]

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Estorno de Pontos do Microsoft Rewards[Translation-Reversal of Microsoft Rewards Points]: Efetuei a compra da Edição do Herói do Minecraft Dungeons, em 01.06.2020, e me tornei elegivel para ganhar 3.000 pontos do Microsoft Rewards, creditados na mesma data na minha conta. Por um...
  3. When is microsoft rewards coming to Greece?

in XBoX Accessibility
    When is microsoft rewards coming to Greece?: I live in Greece and I'm so jealous of all the other supported countries. The rewards app updates regularly and I always have hope that that might be the day but NO. It always says that my market...
  4. no me cuentan las búsquedas para los retos de microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    no me cuentan las búsquedas para los retos de microsoft rewards: no me cuentan las búsquedas para los retos de microsoft rewards, solo se puede hacer en celular?, yo lo hago en computadora 456fdf65-8dd0-4451-859b-e138950f7243
  5. I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've completed a quest, but it isn't giving me my points | Microsoft Rewards: There's this offer/quest that gives 20000 points, just for expending MXN 20 on the Microsoft Store (I quote: "+20000 Compra y gana. Gana al menos 20 puntos por cada MXN 20 que gastes en Microsoft...
  6. Microsoft Rewards Failure

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Failure: I just recently redeemed a one month membership of Game Pass ultimate and its been 24 hours and it still hasn't been activated, I found out that my account is overdue by $16, last month I used the...
  7. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards: I noticed that i wasn't getting my points when shopping! I went to my points breakdown and its said i earned 3216 points shopping in the store. 9351de78-6f69-4aba-83ea-4f647d51ecfe
  8. Using Microsoft Rewards to pay Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Using Microsoft Rewards to pay Xbox Game Pass PC: Hi, I want to gift a couple of months to a friend which never tried Xbox Game Pass. If I redeem a 5€ coupon from Microsoft Rewards, will I be able to purchase the service? If so, should I redeem...
  9. I’m not getting any points even though it says I’ve earned points today in Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I’m not getting any points even though it says I’ve earned points today in Microsoft Rewards: In Microsoft Rewards, 2 days ago I got 1000 points then yesterday I got 800 so far today I got 300 and my points hasn’t gone up at all. Is there a way to fix this or should I just stop wasting my...
  10. Cannot use microsoft account to do rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot use microsoft account to do rewards: Keeps kicking me out. security seems a joke to MSN 2eedbd89-360b-4c85-9b89-6af748d0eae3