Microsoft rewards

Discus and support Microsoft rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; My 10 dollars that i earned on microsoft rewards has gone missing plz help 98d020ba-7b52-45e1-8802-14b0f8927b12 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by SK8ALEXQ, Jul 15, 2019.

1. SK8ALEXQ
    SK8ALEXQ Guest

Microsoft rewards

My 10 dollars that i earned on microsoft rewards has gone missing plz help

:)

SK8ALEXQ, Jul 15, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  3. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  4. UnpopularCord6 Win User

Xbox Gold Quest - October

Microsoft rewards told me to talk to xboz rewards but i cant sice xbox rewards is now part of Microsoft rewards
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

rewards points for an elite controller

Hello xxBButts76xx,

For the most accurate response for these questions, you should reach out to Microsoft Rewards support via the Microsoft Rewards site. Since the Xbox Live Rewards program and Microsoft Rewards program are separate, Xbox Live Rewards cannot provide the most
    up to date responses on Microsoft Rewards issues.
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Points

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will
    convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
Thema:

Microsoft rewards

1. Microsoft rewards - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards

2. Using Microsoft Rewards to pay Xbox Game Pass PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Using Microsoft Rewards to pay Xbox Game Pass PC: Hi, I want to gift a couple of months to a friend which never tried Xbox Game Pass. If I redeem a 5€ coupon from Microsoft Rewards, will I be able to purchase the service? If so, should I redeem...
  3. I’m not getting any points even though it says I’ve earned points today in Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I’m not getting any points even though it says I’ve earned points today in Microsoft Rewards: In Microsoft Rewards, 2 days ago I got 1000 points then yesterday I got 800 so far today I got 300 and my points hasn’t gone up at all. Is there a way to fix this or should I just stop wasting my...
  4. Cannot use microsoft account to do rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot use microsoft account to do rewards: Keeps kicking me out. security seems a joke to MSN 2eedbd89-360b-4c85-9b89-6af748d0eae3
  5. I got suspended from my microsoft rewards acconut

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended from my microsoft rewards acconut: I used Microsoft rewards and vpn I didn't know about the rules and i got suspended but i haven't had any emails or anything informing me about it. what am i supposed to do and who am i supposed to...
  6. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox One: Hey guys is anyone having any issues with the new FIFA punchcard? Everything was going smoothly until the unlock an achievement part, however when I try to say that I’ve done it it never goes...
  7. Microsoft rewards not counting achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards not counting achievements: My achievments that i got in game are not counting towards my rewards on the msr app. I got achievments on both modern warfare remastered and forza street mobile game....
  8. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards: Several months ago (November) I purchased 25 sweepstake entrees for the xbox elite controller series 2. Ive been waiting for the results up until now and haven't heard anything. When will I...
  9. Oque houve com minha conta Microsoft Rewards ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Oque houve com minha conta Microsoft Rewards ?: Gostaria de saber oque houve com minha conta na hora de abrir o Rewards ? Não está abrindo, e quando abre fala que está (Suspensa) Se foi o caso, o porquê e quando volta ao normal ? Se cometi...
  10. Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else have Microsoft close their rewards account and delete all you point with no...: I have been a loyal customer for not only the Microsoft brand but specifically XBOX. I have literally spent thousands of dollars on TV , Movie rentals and games. I never really spent my points but...