Microsoft Rewards

Discus and support Microsoft Rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; New to the microsoft rewards program, I really like the Cosmic Rescue Missions that are active right now, are events like these common throughout the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by NasifK, Oct 21, 2019.

1. NasifK
    NasifK Guest

Microsoft Rewards

New to the microsoft rewards program, I really like the Cosmic Rescue Missions that are active right now, are events like these common throughout the year or is this the first time something like this has been done?

:)

NasifK, Oct 21, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  3. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  4. UnpopularCord6 Win User

Xbox Gold Quest - October

Microsoft rewards told me to talk to xboz rewards but i cant sice xbox rewards is now part of Microsoft rewards
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

rewards points for an elite controller

Hello xxBButts76xx,

For the most accurate response for these questions, you should reach out to Microsoft Rewards support via the Microsoft Rewards site. Since the Xbox Live Rewards program and Microsoft Rewards program are separate, Xbox Live Rewards cannot provide the most
    up to date responses on Microsoft Rewards issues.
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Points

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will
    convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
Thema:

Microsoft Rewards

1. Microsoft Rewards - Similar Threads - Microsoft Rewards

2. Microsoft Rewards won’t let me join although I’m an insider.

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Rewards won’t let me join although I’m an insider.: submitted by /u/batmanreaper12 [link] [comments]
  3. Microsoft rewards points yearly limit

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft rewards points yearly limit: Yes I was just checking and wondering were you would see the time and day that you'll be able to start redeeming theme again because I think it sucks how you just have to keep trying to see once...
  4. Missão do Microsoft Rewards bugada [Microsoft Rewards Mission Bugada]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missão do Microsoft Rewards bugada [Microsoft Rewards Mission Bugada]: A missão da série semanal da Microsoft Rewards de fazer 50 buscas no Bing não está sendo concluída, por mais que você faça a missão. [Translation-The microsoft rewards weekly series mission to do...
  5. Bing não contabiliza as minhas pesquisas no microsoft rewards [Mod Translation-Bing doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bing não contabiliza as minhas pesquisas no microsoft rewards [Mod Translation-Bing doesn't...: Olá, por causa de um erro no contabilizador da Bing acabei de perder minha série consecutiva de desafios semanais no microsoft rewards e provalevemente não irei conseguir cumprir um dos desafios...
  6. Cuando llega Microsoft rewards a Colombia? [Mod Translation-When does Microsoft rewards...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Cuando llega Microsoft rewards a Colombia? [Mod Translation-When does Microsoft rewards...: Cuando llega Microsoft rewards a Colombia? [Mod Translation-When does Microsoft rewards arrive in Colombia?] b8659cd8-1222-4450-a118-ab80ce608627
  7. Problemas com pesquisas no Bing , Microsoft Rewards[Problems with Bing Searches, Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problemas com pesquisas no Bing , Microsoft Rewards[Problems with Bing Searches, Microsoft...: Desde semana passada eu tenho a tarefa semanal, no Microsoft Rewards, de fazer 50 pesquisas no Bing para continuar a minha sequencia semanal , mas todas as vezes que eu abro o Bing e faço as...
  8. Microsoft Rewards issues - Achievement and Redemption Related

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards issues - Achievement and Redemption Related: Certain Achievements I have gotten for the Rewards ( specifically the Femme Fatales). I've earned a couple of achievements in a few eligible games, and though it says the achievement is unlocked,...
  9. Microsoft Rewards points aren’t redeeming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards points aren’t redeeming: Went to redeem 4,650 of my microsoft rewards points today for a $5 xbox gift card. There’s no $5 credit to my account, nor did I receive a confirmation email after I redeemed. A similar thing...
  10. Problemas com as missões (solicitações) do Microsoft Rewards [Translation - Problems with...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Problemas com as missões (solicitações) do Microsoft Rewards [Translation - Problems with...: Estou com problema na solicitação "Garotas destemidas", do Microsoft Rewards, olhei os jogos disponíveis para completar a solicitação no Xbox One, baixei um do meu interesse, ganhei a conquista,...