Microsoft rewards

Discus and support Microsoft rewards in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; If you win will they email you before the winner is annouced 210faaab-e665-4f4f-ae09-699f6473be68 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CLAY S JOYNER, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Microsoft rewards

If you win will they email you before the winner is annouced

:)

CLAY S JOYNER, Jan 12, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  3. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  4. UnpopularCord6 Win User

Xbox Gold Quest - October

Microsoft rewards told me to talk to xboz rewards but i cant sice xbox rewards is now part of Microsoft rewards
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

rewards points for an elite controller

Hello xxBButts76xx,

For the most accurate response for these questions, you should reach out to Microsoft Rewards support via the Microsoft Rewards site. Since the Xbox Live Rewards program and Microsoft Rewards program are separate, Xbox Live Rewards cannot provide the most
    up to date responses on Microsoft Rewards issues.
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Points

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will
    convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
Thema:

Microsoft rewards

1. Microsoft rewards - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards

2. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards: For at least the last 6 months, there's been nothing better available than a £5 gift card. Whether this be xbox, microsoft or other vouchers, such as Tesco, Curry's and a multitude of others....
  3. Can my sister from a different region redeem my Microsoft Rewards points?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my sister from a different region redeem my Microsoft Rewards points?: Hello. I'm living in Spain and my sister moved from Spain to Japan. Now, I want to gift her the new Xbox Series X, and want to redeem my 170.000 points of Rewards into japanese gift cards and...
  4. Can my sister from a different region redeem my Microsoft Rewards points?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my sister from a different region redeem my Microsoft Rewards points?: Hello. I'm living in Spain and my sister moved from Spain to Japan. Now, I want to gift her the new Xbox Series X, and want to redeem my 170.000 points of Rewards into japanese gift cards and...
  5. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards: Why are achievements not working in youtube, netflix and amazon prime? 653d5134-1666-426c-8b0a-c58427416381
  6. Microsoft Rewards points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards points: Hi, I've just purchased Star Wars Squadrons through the rewards app on my xbox. I should of got the 4000 points but nothing has changed. The box is still unchecked like I haven't purchased it....
  7. New xbox and Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Accessibility
    New xbox and Microsoft rewards: Is it a good idea To Use my Reward points to buy the new xbox Or shall I wait And Buy games On It? I'm not sure what to do as of now 4c76db32-bf86-4af7-ac6b-f29fc416847f
  8. Microsoft Rewards Points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Points: Hello, i was using some "Punch Cards" from the Microsoft Rewards points that claims if i rent or purchase 3 movies over the value of $4 they would reward me with 2500 points and i have rented at...
  9. Account Microsoft Reward sospeso[Translation-Account Microsoft Reward suspended]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account Microsoft Reward sospeso[Translation-Account Microsoft Reward suspended]: Salve, è da un paio di giorni che quando provo ad accedere al mio account Microsoft Rewards questo risulta sospeso. A quanto pare non posso più accedere al mio account Rewards. Come mai? Ho...
  10. Microsoft rewards have never worked for me on xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards have never worked for me on xbox: Ever since it launched everytime i tried to boot it up it just said "your current market is not supported" Any help? Or is there another way cause i tried changing locations it didn't work...