Microsoft rewards

Discus and support Microsoft rewards in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Market not supported how can I get it fixed bbb40e35-fdaf-422f-a351-a14bb2fb29fd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RogerReid2, Feb 14, 2020.

1. RogerReid2
    RogerReid2 Guest

Microsoft rewards

Market not supported how can I get it fixed

:)

RogerReid2, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  3. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  4. UnpopularCord6 Win User

Xbox Gold Quest - October

Microsoft rewards told me to talk to xboz rewards but i cant sice xbox rewards is now part of Microsoft rewards
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

rewards points for an elite controller

Hello xxBButts76xx,

For the most accurate response for these questions, you should reach out to Microsoft Rewards support via the Microsoft Rewards site. Since the Xbox Live Rewards program and Microsoft Rewards program are separate, Xbox Live Rewards cannot provide the most
    up to date responses on Microsoft Rewards issues.
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Points

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will
    convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
Thema:

Microsoft rewards

1. Microsoft rewards - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards

2. I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I cannot redeem Microsoft reward points: I have Microsoft reward points that I want to use to buy Xbox gift cards. Every time I try to redeem those points I get this: " There's an issue with your account or order Please contact...
  3. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards: For some reason on the Rewards App & the official website there is no longer a choice of using points towards a $5 or $10 gift card. It wont budge either. It lets you do $1.25, $3, then it jumps...
  4. Microsoft reward points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft reward points?: Simple question. Did the rewards point value go down in the last week or so? 18000 points worth 7 dollars for example. 910c2341-4e2e-4eb0-8492-050a857c016c
  5. Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards app on Xbox is not working: I had tried to launch the Microsoft Rewards app on the Xbox One tonight and it kept failing. It had the blue screen with the medal in the middle, like it normally does when launching, but after a...
  6. I just got an Xbox One Controller $0.00. What have you scored with Microsoft Rewards points?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I just got an Xbox One Controller $0.00. What have you scored with Microsoft Rewards points?: I like to bank my rewards points up and then redeem them when Microsoft puts out their discounted price for redeeming Microsoft Store credit. I used to get Amazon gift cards for 5250 points, but...
  7. Follow-up To My Microsoft Rewards App Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Follow-up To My Microsoft Rewards App Issue: A couple of hours ago I made a post about how the Microsoft Rewards App didnt count the new achievements that ive gotten. (Literally on the 20th week, 2,500 point bonus) So hours later ive gotten...
  8. Microsoft weekly rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft weekly rewards: Hi, one of the rewards for this weeks “weekly rewards” is to get three achievements on any xbox one game. I have done this on two different game. The first i completed three achievements but non...
  9. Microsoft Rewards App Not Counting Achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards App Not Counting Achievements: Today I was looking forward to finally reaching the week 20 streak of Microsoft Rewards when I encountered this issue. Today I have gotten 3 achievements and noticed the app didn't count those 3...
  10. Problème de ré. Ede sur Microsoft Rewards[Re problem. Ede on Microsoft Rewards]

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problème de ré. Ede sur Microsoft Rewards[Re problem. Ede on Microsoft Rewards]: Bonjour,concernant l’application Microsoft Rewards j’aimerais qu’on m´explique comment et pourquoi l’application n’est pas pas prise en charge alors que ma region est bonne ? Ma région est...