Microsoft rewards

Discus and support Microsoft rewards in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Market not supported how can I get it fixed bbb40e35-fdaf-422f-a351-a14bb2fb29fd Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RogerReid2, Feb 14, 2020.

1. RogerReid2
    RogerReid2 Guest

Microsoft rewards

Market not supported how can I get it fixed

:)

RogerReid2, Feb 14, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  3. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  4. UnpopularCord6 Win User

Xbox Gold Quest - October

Microsoft rewards told me to talk to xboz rewards but i cant sice xbox rewards is now part of Microsoft rewards
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

rewards points for an elite controller

Hello xxBButts76xx,

For the most accurate response for these questions, you should reach out to Microsoft Rewards support via the Microsoft Rewards site. Since the Xbox Live Rewards program and Microsoft Rewards program are separate, Xbox Live Rewards cannot provide the most
    up to date responses on Microsoft Rewards issues.
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Points

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will
    convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
Thema:

Microsoft rewards

1. Microsoft rewards - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards

2. Microsoft rewards (cyberpunk)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards (cyberpunk): Hello. I bought cyberpunk 2077 but i can not take the 6000 points on microsoft rewards fc4f11cf-d9b7-43f1-9b6f-4517900c9235
  3. Why do several of my accounts get suspended, On Microsoft rewards ?.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why do several of my accounts get suspended, On Microsoft rewards ?.: I have several accounts active on my Xbox. Mine, The wifes and several kids. Several of them have been suspended on Microsoft rewards. Also one I have to keep getting unlocked on Xbox live....
  4. Microsoft rewards punchcard not giving points

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft rewards punchcard not giving points: [img] [img] I bought a game, and the micrsoft reward puncard is active but i am not getting my 6k points for it 47b65d7e-e98b-464b-8ed9-0d9e73b6cd41
  5. What are the chances of winning a Microsoft Rewards Sweepstakes?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What are the chances of winning a Microsoft Rewards Sweepstakes?: So I entered a Sweepstakes for Microsoft Rewards, I entered a lot of times I'm talking about to 36 times. Although I am trying my best to get points everyday, I heard if you earn more points it...
  6. Microsoft Rewards Points

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Points: For the second time now i have done the purchase this game in this time frame and recieve 6000 points. And for the second time when i go back to complete the punch card it does not work. It...
  7. My Microsoft reward points are stuck at the same number

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft reward points are stuck at the same number: Its been about 3 weeks and im stuck at 4554 rewards points and ive been doing all my daily and weekly stuff. fe652567-0b72-4597-8bc7-3a29215586fd
  8. How to I change my address for Microsoft rewards?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    How to I change my address for Microsoft rewards?: Hi, I'm wondering, if i order a physical item from microsoft rewards(sweepstakes or so)(i havent gotten anything yet as i just signed up) do i have to input my address during order confirmation,...
  9. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft rewards: I bought Xbox Live from microsoft rewards but didn't realize that the code was sent to my primary accounts email which I do not have access to because my uncle made it for me and forgot to tell me...
  10. Microsoft Rewards Program no longer has Bing. It's broken. Microsoft Edge had a virus.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Rewards Program no longer has Bing. It's broken. Microsoft Edge had a virus.: [img] So, as sad as it seems, Bing is no longer available. Since I have been a part of the Microsoft Rewards Program, I tried to go and take the trivia, but they have been replaced with a Yahoo!...