Microsoft rewards

Discus and support Microsoft rewards in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Wouldn’t it be cool if Xbox or Microsoft made a rewards app for iPhone and Droid users? feel like it would be mire helpful. Agree or not? I mean like... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by IAmTheLord, Mar 3, 2020.

1. IAmTheLord
    IAmTheLord Guest

Microsoft rewards

Wouldn’t it be cool if Xbox or Microsoft made a rewards app for iPhone and Droid users? feel like it would be mire helpful. Agree or not?

I mean like a whole another app section where you can still earn rewards while you are away from your console and get notifications on streaks or whatever.

:)

IAmTheLord, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

Haven't received my 50000 points for Upgrading to the Xbox One X.

That is an image from the Microsoft Rewards app, not the Xbox Rewards program. So it's a Microsoft Rewards offer. You will need to contact customer support for the Microsoft Rewards program again as Xbox Rewards support will not be able to assist.
  3. Reidlos88 Win User

Never received my rewards!

It was for xbox rewards though. I redeemed my xbox rewards points for microsoft credit so it is for xbox rewards not microsoft rewards.
  4. UnpopularCord6 Win User

Xbox Gold Quest - October

Microsoft rewards told me to talk to xboz rewards but i cant sice xbox rewards is now part of Microsoft rewards
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

rewards points for an elite controller

Hello xxBButts76xx,

For the most accurate response for these questions, you should reach out to Microsoft Rewards support via the Microsoft Rewards site. Since the Xbox Live Rewards program and Microsoft Rewards program are separate, Xbox Live Rewards cannot provide the most
    up to date responses on Microsoft Rewards issues.
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

MyVIP Gems to Microsoft Rewards Points

From the Microsoft Rewards Migration FAQ: "any unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be converted to Microsoft Rewards points and can be used to redeem rewards from the Microsoft Rewards catalog once your membership is transitioned. One MyVIP Gem will
    convert to one Microsoft Rewards point".
Thema:

Microsoft rewards

1. Microsoft rewards - Similar Threads - Microsoft rewards

2. Is Microsoft rewards going to be released in Latin America apart from brasil?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Microsoft rewards going to be released in Latin America apart from brasil?: I have been waiting for the time it would happen but I actually wanted to ask if this would happen eventually submitted by /u/chiefmaster1012 [link] [comments]
  3. Microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Mobile
    Microsoft rewards: Did my daily set and searches but didn't get any points for it d388e63c-a5ad-4ce9-b7b2-edb0779b5388
  4. Microsoft Reward Support seit 5 Tagen nicht zu erreischen[Translation-Microsoft Reward...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Reward Support seit 5 Tagen nicht zu erreischen[Translation-Microsoft Reward...: Hallo zusammen, hoffe Ihr seid alle Gesund! Zu meinen Anliegen, nämlich dem Microsoft Support, dachte Ich hätte in meinem Leben miesen Service erlebt, wurde eines besseren belehrt. Was ist...
  5. Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Rewards: I just redeemed an Xbox live gold card for one month on Microsoft rewards. I want to put it on my account in the Easter holidays. How long will it take to expire? Will it last until Easter...
  6. Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fix the Microsoft rewards app on Xbox one please: It is much to easy to have an accidental point redemption on the rewards app for xbox one. Please add a 2 factor code emailed or texted to confirm point redemption. The regular browser version has...
  7. i live in qatar and i want to use microsoft rewards is there any way in which i can use it

in XBoX on Consoles
    i live in qatar and i want to use microsoft rewards is there any way in which i can use it: ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆ ac8499d3-49fe-48c2-a42d-18dd7949ade8
  8. Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working and other game pass quests...: Sea of thieves Microsoft rewards time to party is not working, I played mutiplayer, single player and got 7 achievements and no time to party credit. Is the rewards app faulty or was the quest...
  9. Microsoft Rewards Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Issue: I never got rewards points for my purchase of doom eternal from Microsoft Xbox digital store. I haven't had this issue in awhile and already sent a request for help from the rewards team. The...
  10. Suspension For Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Suspension For Microsoft Rewards: I'm unable to sign into my Microsoft rewards. Whenever I sign in to Microsoft rewards it says that I'm suspended. I would like to know the reasoning of why I'm suspended. A screen pops up on the...