Microsoft saying Xbox been opened but we haven't touched it

Discus and support Microsoft saying Xbox been opened but we haven't touched it in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi just wondering if anybody can help? We bought my Daughter an xbox in Dec 2018 for Christmas , she barely has used it and it just wouldbt turn on in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DaisyBrady Preece, Mar 22, 2020.

1. Microsoft saying Xbox been opened but we haven't touched it

Hi just wondering if anybody can help?

We bought my Daughter an xbox in Dec 2018 for Christmas , she barely has used it and it just wouldbt turn on in feb 2020 , so we sent it off to Microsoft as we knew it was in warranty , they are now saying its been tampered with ....

We 100% have not touched it but im wondering if we have unexpectedly bought a previously returned one from Argos as its iisted as the warranty is till Aug 2020 but surely if it was newly registered when we set it up it shoukd be Dec 2020 ? Any ideas what
    we can do ?

Got an upset 9yr old Autistic little girl wanting to contact friends now shes off school and was hopong to use her xbox

:)

DaisyBrady Preece, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

Microsoft saying Xbox been opened but we haven't touched it

1. Microsoft saying Xbox been opened but we haven't touched it - Similar Threads - Microsoft saying been

2. Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Bingo is not working. It says there is a server connection problem.: Why is Microsoft Bingo not working? It says there is a server connection problem. 2c85422d-8d9f-4139-babe-783226c1d464
  3. Microsoft says coronavirus outbreak won't delay development of Solitary as both studios...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft says coronavirus outbreak won't delay development of Solitary as both studios...: Employees are now working remotely, but boths studio said the October Solitary Warfare development prog wouldn't changed or either far delay development more 343 Industries & The Coalition, like...
  4. When I go to servers, it says I need a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account!

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go to servers, it says I need a Microsoft and Nintendo switch account!: [img] [img] Please help! When i go to servers it say that i need a microsoft and nintendo switch account, but i am signed into my microsoft account and i an pretty sure im signed into my nintendo...
  5. Microsoft says I need to purchase Modern warfare Again????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft says I need to purchase Modern warfare Again????: So I've had the game since launch the game I bought to enjoy with my hard earned money and a bank statement to prove I bought the game and now it says I need to purchase the game again and I...
  6. Microsoft says no more refunds for me!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft says no more refunds for me!: My daughter is a minor and used my husband’s debit card to buy $2214.00 of Microsoft Xbox digital product since later October 2019. She got a hold of that card somehow. Since this is an account...
  7. Device Support says out of warranty despite purchase of Microsoft Complete for Xbox at purchase

in XBoX on Consoles
    Device Support says out of warranty despite purchase of Microsoft Complete for Xbox at purchase: Hi there, I've got a launch Xbox One X that I purchased with the three year warranty Microsoft Complete. I have the order number, confirmation.....everything....but when I go to the Device...
  8. Microsoft Rewards account says my account has been suspended, will my Xbox Live Rewards be ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Microsoft Rewards account says my account has been suspended, will my Xbox Live Rewards be ...: Hey all, I have/had a "Bing Rewards" account that has been suspended for a good while and I'm still not sure why it was suspended, when the "Bing Rewards" account was switched/renamed to...
  9. New Microsoft Xbox Giftcard Says Code Has Already Been Used?

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Microsoft Xbox Giftcard Says Code Has Already Been Used?: Problem in title. I got a $25 Xbox Giftcard on Easter and just got around to using it. I just scratched off the cover to the code, typed it in, and it said it’s already been redeemed. Is there...
  10. MICROSOFT SAYS NO ONE HAS BEEN ON MY ACCOUNT WHE I HACE CLEAR EVIDENCE IN AN EMAIL PLEASE ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MICROSOFT SAYS NO ONE HAS BEEN ON MY ACCOUNT WHE I HACE CLEAR EVIDENCE IN AN EMAIL PLEASE ...: ok well today i called to see if they have tried to get back with me after a week of filling a case of unauthorized access to my account because some one from Canada had been on my account i live...